レディスルーム
女性だけで話し合いたい。女性だけで盛り上がりたい…。
ここは「女性専用」ルームです。殿方のご利用はどうかご遠慮ください。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.3530
Looking for girlfriend......please read it
by Vancouver from 無回答 2004/06/19 11:19:49

Dear,

First of all, I don’t want to fuck around by writing (undirect stuff)...
I don’t want to be a lair.

I already know that is kind of strange that I’m looking for a girlfriend by using the internet but DON’T forget that many people have met or got married through it.

Sometimes ,I feel lonely and want to talk or hang out with...finding the right person is very hard and I’m sure that all of you agree this point. I mean why don’t try this way?? everything new is strange but you could try it.

I’m not asking for a date right away so we could meet and have a time to know each other then if we understand eachother,we could be a couple...serious.

By the way, I’m looking for friends as well (male or female) I don’t care to chat and culture Exchange.

Contact me : vanfriend88@hotmail.com

Thanks for understanding

Res.1 by Where I am from バンクーバー 2004/06/20 01:48:03

What the fuck!

Here is my site .Get the fuck out of this room!!Every Japanese woman is mine.

You loser!

Res.2 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2004/06/22 03:15:47

up and down  
Res.3 by ヘロ小 from バンクーバー 2004/06/22 09:43:20

Where I amへ... あははは!

よもやに引かされて

funny guy, odd tho, my wife is japanese... and it appears she is mine, not yours.

better luck next time. I dont pay for my women brutha! booya ^_^

And to the original poster, cudos for being up front... but if you want japanese girls you have to learn how to be descreet. Things work differently with them. Good luck.

ラングエッジ エクスチェンジ募集中★
northlandalliance@hotmail.com  
Res.4 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2004/06/22 10:13:05

Thanks for your advise...  
Res.5 by fuck u from Vancouver 2004/06/22 10:24:07

hey you married man with japanese wife ! get a life !!! trying to pick up girls !! go to hasting street and get a hooker ! you loser ! loser !!! loser !  
Res.6 by f off from 無回答 2004/06/22 10:47:18

get a job you loser ! dont you have a life ?  
Res.7 by HaHa from バンクーバー 2004/06/22 12:05:45

why are they very angry?? loser,loser,loser...so what? I know that many girls wish to not to have a japanese boy because they are cheaters....stupid....selfish....very old fashion....closed-minded...and so on....

expecting stupid response from stupid people....I’ll be happy to read your it...plz (good english)  
Res.8 by ヘロ小 from バンクーバー 2004/06/22 13:24:03

they are angry because they feel they can say anything they want without repercussion. I’ve been watching this website for a while now and it happens over and over. Racism abound in this website. What can you do... the bad people show themselves easily. Just ignore them and their silly antics.

Yes, I am married to a Japanese girl. We have a baby too [very cute]. I still meet friends to practice language tho, but once again when i post this information some poor jealous slob gets on my [or other peoples] cases. Makes me laugh.

More love and less petty bickering would be wonderful.  
Res.9 by HaHa from バンクーバー 2004/06/23 00:24:20

Thanks for your reply...actually I don’t wanna say all guys are bad but most of them are......I’ve montioned it before...

Some people came here to learn English but they gave up because they can’t be out-going with non-Japanese....why are you wasting your money and time ?

Yes,I love to have japanese female friends because they are more friendly, really out-going,chearful,want to enjoy, polite and so many. (Truth)

By the way, I’m goona put one response that I’ve got from a Japanesse girl who want to try this and i’m sure that we gonna be a good friends...
-----------------------------------
hey
are u looking 4 a friend? sure, why not?
k, let me introduce myself.
Im a 18 year old japanede girl. I live in vancouver since 3 years ago. quite long.hehe.
I love dancing jazz, ballet, hip hop. sounds weird hun? whenever I say this to my friends, they are like BALLET?HIP HOP? I started dancing when I was 3 years old so I cant live without it now.haha. I also like watching good movies and listening music, Especially Linkin Park and Evanescence are my favorite bands!!
thats about it.
if u interested me, reply me.

bye....END

Expecting any silly response...

Res.10 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/06/23 00:51:21

hey you,
i’m sooooooo irritated. why did you out someone’s e-mail?
don’t you have ant moral?
do you know the word ”privacy”?
i just can’t get it.....  
Res.11 by ヘロ小 from バンクーバー 2004/06/23 07:58:55

Japanese girls are nice usually yeah... some are just out for money tho. Every country has those kinda girls tho haha. I find that at first they are extremely shy but if your not a dickhead and treat them with respect they loosen up and become more friendly. I enjoy seeing this happen, it’s like someone coming out of a shell.

ラングエッジ エクスチェンジ募集中★
northlandalliance@hotmail.com  
Res.12 by HaHa from バンクーバー 2004/06/25 01:19:50

I’m still looking for friends....i’m lonely now so I need someone who feels the samething....let’s hang out together....girls and guys  
Res.13 by ok from バンクーバー 2004/06/26 01:34:26

fuck off. you r way too reterded fucking ass hole.  
Res.14 by someday i''ll find the right person for me from バンクーバー 2004/06/26 02:38:05

OK, your English is good....that’s what you’ve got in Canada...it’s time to fuck off to Japan....he he  
Res.15 by vancouver from バンクーバー 2004/06/27 10:59:35

Hello,,,,,,,,,,,I’ll never give up to find a nice girl. There are many good people around here.

I’m always expecting stupid responses from stupid people..

vanfriend88@hotmail.com  
Res.16 by あほ from バンクーバー 2004/06/27 19:53:51

レス14&15は同じかす。  
Res.17 by ?? from バンクーバー 2004/06/27 20:05:58

Did u know you are very gaining bad reputatipn to the Canadian?

You are very irritating to every Japanese here in this site.

If you are lonely, why don`t you go meet a Canadian girl? Are u scare to talk to them?  
Res.18 by vancouver from バンクーバー 2004/06/28 01:41:46

you are smart! if you are a girl , contact me  
Res.19 by vancouver from バンクーバー 2004/06/28 01:45:45

Yes, Canadian girls are scary but Japanese are pure....how can I intrested in people who scare me?

there is a very important reason that Jp girls avoid Jp boys and they look for a non-jp (thank God I’m not non)  
レディスルームトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network