また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
レディスルーム
女性だけで話し合いたい。女性だけで盛り上がりたい…。
ここは「女性専用」ルームです。殿方のご利用はどうかご遠慮ください。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.3526
language and friendship exchange
by james from Vancouver 2004/06/18 09:50:20

Hajimemaste ! kind and honest Canadian-white male would like to make long lasting frienship and language exchange with japanese lady Arigato..sayonara sttar4you@hotmail.com my email is sttar4you@hotmail.com

Res.1 by Japanese lady from バンクーバー 2004/06/18 19:11:38

Would u please go to hell?  
Res.2 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2004/06/18 20:22:49

この人は辞めたほうがいいです。
時々、マイケルの名前を使ってます  
Res.3 by bad from 無回答 2004/06/19 00:36:48

So funny....If I were a Japanese lady, I would meet him just to know what kind of people he is?? so strange, ashame on yourself man.  
Res.4 by hi from Vancouver 2004/06/20 14:46:10

so many japanese girls downtown !wanna pick up a yellowcab ? go to starbucks on Robson street !  
Res.5 by kimmi from Toronto 2004/06/20 15:13:52

shame why? japanese girls come to Canada to waist time and parents money ! only japanese girls pick up man for sex ! they have no responsabilty in life only to have sex with Iranian man , black man and man with no money or low paying job ! so whats the big deal if some one wants to meet a yellow cab ? ps go for korean girl or chinese ! jap girls are the biggest slut in Asia ! they have no brains !  
Res.6 by jin from 辟。蝗樒ュ・motonam=james 2004/06/20 15:17:57

everybody knows in Vancouver japanese girls are sluts and have no brains ! they pretend to be like little girls ! lolita complex ! they smile and talk sweet ! its so fake ! so fake ! fuckin japanese are garbage !  
Res.7 by ho from 辟。蝗樒ュ・motonam=james 2004/06/20 15:20:54

korean pussy is so small and pure ! japanese girl have aids and many deseases they have sex with hundreds of man ! in Vancouver everybody knows !  
Res.8 by OWW from バンクーバー 2004/06/20 21:33:09

res4 to 7are all the same fucking guy who has been hoping to get a Japanese girl but they are too ugly.
In fact this guy jealous of Japanese guy and other people who have a Japanese girl.
He just jerks off by themselves with their sad right hand,making a hallucination of Japanese sex.
What a sad guy you are!  
Res.9 by ヘロ小 from バンクーバー 2004/06/21 15:15:37

I’ve met many nice japanese girls, but I agree... *some* j-girls give all a bad reputation.

If you dont want a dirty girl, keep looking. They are out there.

ラングエッジ エクスチェンジ募集中★

northlandalliance@hotmail.com  
Res.10 by john from Vancouver 2004/06/22 10:30:06

most young japanese girls are naive,they don't have common sense ! better to find old japanese girl who know how to have a conversation and make intelegent decisions ! good luck !  
Res.11 by tired of..... from バンクーバー 2004/06/22 11:57:18

John, I just agree with you...I had 28 Japanese girlfriend before so I had a really great time with her till the end.We broke up because she had to go back home....very sad.

Now, I have 23 also japanese but I’m having a hard time with her man....she doesn’t know what she wants..I don’t know what she likes and dislike because she doesn’t say anything.

I don’t need just a sex partner, I need a girl who loves me and try to enjoy manything together.

I’ll be happy to hear your opinion about what I said (plz serious descues)...  
Res.12 by james from Vancouver 2004/06/22 13:25:54

japanese girls love their friends and family more than having a short time relationship with canadian boy friend...your girlfriend is just using you for comfort and sex , many jap girls are selfish and play the game , some are honest and kind but very few..her pussy is hot so while she is in Canada she needs you ! its covenient and self-interest . so you should do the same ! i hope one day you find real love and a woman that wants to marry you !....if a woman loves you and she can see you have the means , money and security to offer her a good secured future and you're a decent kind honest man ( not pretend ) she would make effort to marry you . I wish you peace in your realtionship , enjoy it while it lasts but if it ends don't worry save your money and do some travel !....stay happy  
Res.13 by ヘロ小 from バンクーバー 2004/06/22 13:30:08

I agree with this, older girls are more mature.

Most of my japanese friends are older, they do seem to be more talkative, but still Japanese are too shy. I guess thats one thing I like about them, gentle and soft-spoken, unlike the canadian girls I dated! [lol]

Go with your gut feeling, thats my advice. Plenty of other girls waiting to be found for anyone’s desire or taste.

Last few threads have actually had some brain power put into the responses... i’m impressed - its not all flaming! woot!

バイバイ  
レディスルームトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network