ここは「女性専用」ルームです。殿方のご利用はどうかご遠慮ください。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.2656
*** 削除 ***
by guy from korea from 無回答 2003/12/11 14:03:09

*** 削除 ***

Jpcanada.com

Res.1 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/11 14:34:57

>>I have never seen Japanese GIRL who has canadian GIRLfreind.

me neither...  
Res.2 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/11 16:18:43

Western girls are so independent whereas Japanese girls are dependent on guy.
Simply they do not get alomg, thats why.

Res.3 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/11 16:37:06

To guy from Korea

from guy from Japan

I have never seen a Korean girl who has canadian girlfreind.
Why?
I mean lots of you Korean girls have Canadian boyfreinds but no girl freiend.
It seems to me that Korean girls are good at building sexual relationships but not human relationships outside of Korea.
I welcome any comment.
Please write.

P.S. Your English sounds strange.There are so many grammatical mistakes. Please study English hard.  
Res.4 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/11 16:42:38

Are you male or female? If you are male, don’t come here.

Res.5 by guy from korea from 無回答 2003/12/11 17:12:25

>>2
I think You got the point.
But I am guessing that you are guy.
I want to hear from girl about what they think about this issue.

>>3
You have just copied what I have written above which is not constructive or creative.
Please write YOUR opinion.

>>4
I have strictly stated that I am guy from Korea. Do you want me to leave from here because I am a guy or you can not give me a good resoning?
I promise you that I will leave if you give me your honest and rightful opinion.

Please write girls.
Any comment are welcome.

Res.6 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/12 11:30:14

I have Canadian girlfreinds.
Are you happy now?
You have never seen Japanese girl who has Canadian girlfrend,becouse you are not living in Canada.
I’m sorry, you know nothing.  
Res.7 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/12/12 12:32:14

You shoudn’t be writing here because it is clearly stated, although in Japanese, that this particular section of this web site is ”for women only.” You may say this falls into gender discrimination, while what we want is just a little bit of our (=women’s) own space for peace-of-mind’s sake. We will appreciate if you respect that.

By the way, I think res.3 is making her point very clear there. I feel sorry that you didn’t get it.  
Res.8 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/12/12 14:33:00

I see grammatical mistakes in your comments every single time. You might want to ask your Canadian boy friends to check your grammar before you send a message.  
Res.9 by Japanese girl from 無回答 2003/12/12 20:00:23

Nobody cares what you think.....  
Res.10 by guy from korea from 無回答 2003/12/13 14:04:05

I am so disappointed that many of you Japanese girl just blame on my English.
Who cares?
If you can not ask my quetion then do not write.
Somebody please explain, why so many Jap bitchs do not have Canadian girlfreind?

Res.11 by guy from korea from 無回答 2003/12/13 14:13:01

In Korea, you Japanese girl are famous for being fucking around with white guys.
Here is some proof.

http://www.tokyosw.net/en/venus/gallery.php
http://www.tokyosw.net/en/venus/2003/11-2.html

If you Jap girls come to Canada just to make fuck body, then don’t do that.
You bitches are putting Asian girl’s reputation all the way down.
Come yo Canada only if you are willing to make Canadian girlfreind not Canadian fuck body.

Res.12 by Sachi from バンクーバー 2003/12/13 14:30:36

Do you have any Canadian friends?
I don’t think you do. By the way, I have a lot of male and female friends. And one more thing, you are completly insulting all Japanese girls. If you want to know the answer, ask on the street if you have guts.  
Res.13 by guy from korea from 無回答 2003/12/13 15:04:56

>>12
I am asking on this web because I wanted to hear honest opinion from Japanese girl.
If I ask any jaoanese girl on the street, obviously they would say somthing like ”oh, I came to Canada to learn Englich and different culture and make lots of Canadian freinds”.
Cut the crap.
Just admit the fact that you came to Canada to look for white dick.
Seriously if you think what i am saying is wrong, go to Robson street and look for how many Japanese girl walking with white girl.
None.
you still see lots of bithes with their white prince though, hehe.
Beside, all my Canadian male freinds agree that Japanese girl are easy.
You J-bitches...what can I say.

Res.14 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/12/13 16:07:36

Whatever! Are oll the koreans loser like you? I am sooo sorry for the Korean girls. By the way, Why do they fix their face? I mean plastic surgery.  
Res.15 by つまんない from バンクーバー 2003/12/13 16:26:25

みなさん、本当に無視しましょうよ・・・
それが一番彼に応えると思いますが。  
Res.16 by i wonder from 無回答 2003/12/13 16:36:12

Enough of these racial slurs please. Haven’t we done enough harm to each other over the last century or two? What is the point of saying things like this anyway? At first I thought this topic might be interesting, with words like ”I welcome any comment”, but it turns out all you wanted to do was to call us Japanese girls names.

So you want an honest opiniton? As for me, I did not come to Canada to catch me some ”white dicks”. That was the last thing on my mind when I came here 8 years ago. I did not come to study English either. English was a necessity, not a goal. I came here to get a degree, learn to live on my own, and make myself a better person.

Over the years, I have made many friends, including ”white females”. So what is the big deal that I have ”white female” friends? Is that something I should be proud of? Because YOU think white people are superior? To me, it is more important that I have friends I can call ”true friends”, be they ”white”, ”black”, ”red” or ”yellow” (or any other colour which YOU categorize people by).

I realize that you must have some kind of ”white supremacy complex”. I suspect that if you found many Japanese girls walking down the street with ”white females”, you would call them ”white people worshippers”. So really, there is no possibility of us winning this ”argument”, now is there? You already have formed an opinion about us, and you will not change it no matter what the truth may be.  
Res.17 by kei from 無回答 2003/12/13 19:28:14

First of all, I’d like to say that you should know many girls here are very unhappy with what you said in your first topic.If you really want to discuss about it with us, you’d better apologize for your rude and ask more politely. No one want to speak their true heart to you whatever you say now. It just makes them mad.

Here’s my opinion to your question. If you ask why so many Japanese girls have Canadian boyfriends, I say that Jap girls are just popular in everywhere. They are very attractive with so many good reasons.(just I think) Many men are attracted them. To Jap girls, meeting people from other countries and know different
cultures during their stay are kind of exciting and fun ’cause Japan is a single country. There will be some connection between Jap girls and men from other countries.They’ll both have interests each other.

I used have a Korean boy friend. I wasn’t very interesting in him at first but he was very aggressive to get a date. Eventually, I liked him as he was nice and share our cultures was good fun. kind of new experience.But he damped me only after 3 months.I was very hurt. after while,I heard He was player and just wanted to have a Jap girlfriend like everyone else.

Now I have a question to you. Why so many Korean boys here are fooling around and running girls ass (excuse my language)? Most of them are rich. Their parents send a lot of money but boys are just enjoying freedam away from home and after army. If you can read Japanese, you’ll find some topics that so many people are unhappy with korean boys attitude.

I apologize if I was rude and hope you understand what I said.

Res.18 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/13 21:15:52

You should look up a word ”friend” in a dictionary. You made so many mistakes. You should think about yourself before you blame Japanese girls.  
Res.19 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/14 01:57:12

ah... Stupid guy. Go away... I wouldn’t say most of korean guys are like this. I have no way to let him know my oppinion. he will believe his imagenation of japanese girls forever, and won’t be able to know trueth. No mind No knowledge.  
Res.20 by To Psycho from Canada 2003/12/14 03:24:48

Hey,listen!! I have something to say! I shouldn’t say this but I must say it because I want you to know the truth....
Korean guys and girls are all ugry, and stupid!!!! Did you know that? If you didn’t know that, it’s time to know!  
Res.21 by 疲れる.... from バンクーバー 2003/12/14 03:34:19

同じ学校にいるKoreanにすら腹立ってんのに、何でここにまでバカなKoreanがいるわけ?何だよ、ファッションセンスないくせに....いばりやがって。マジで絶対にKoreanとは友達にはならん!死んでもヤダねっ!  
Res.22 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/14 18:47:07

Do you have Canadian boy friends, then? Don’t you think it is a lot rude to say that kind of comment? Why don’t you ask Korean girls the same question, huh? They don’t have canadian girl friends, either, you idiot! Korean guys are all stubborn and never change their opinions, even if they are wrong. it’s amazing that you criticize others although there are a lot to be criticized about you, korean guy.
you never listen, i know it. just die, then. bye you.  
Res.23 by ?? from バンクーバー 2003/12/14 23:25:19

Res22: You are very rude. He said about only Japanese because here was Japanese website.. Be more adult....
And you are stubborn.
I have Korean boyfriend who is flexible and very nice person.
Most of my Korean-guy friends are nice.
So our relationship has continued more than for a year.
You cannot say that.
You are like a child....

Res.24 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/12/14 23:27:36

疲れるさん。。だれもあんたと友達になりたくないでしょ。  
Res.25 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/12/14 23:41:54

To : guys from korea
I cannot say you are absolutely right.
But there is the fact that many Japanese girs have easily sex with Canadian guys compared to another country’s girls.
It is true.
I am Female Japanese.

Res.26 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/12/14 23:47:57

can you specify Canadian girl?
I have Canadian girl friends but one of them is Korean Canadian friend. Is she categorized in Canadian or KOREAN?  
Res.27 by 111 from バンクーバー 2003/12/15 10:09:06

To guy from Korea

You are missing the point. Japanese girls are attractive, kind, working hard,smart etc...
That why Canadian male like to go out with Japanese girls.
Every canadian male who has Japanese girl friend or Japanese wife says ” Japanese girl’s are No1”. It means not only sex it is include everything.
I think you envy Canadaian male. Because you would like to have a Japanese girlfriend but nobody wants to go out with you. You are narrow minded person.
So many people are commenting your topic but I don’t see your reply. What happend? Japanese people need your apology. You are insulting all Japanese people.

Res.28 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/15 12:55:47

To stupid guy from korea

First of all, as some people already told you, this room is for only women, which means that only women exchange their opinions and you are not entitled to be here. Why you did not get it? maybe you can’t write and read English.

Anyway, you kept ignoring this ’only women rule’, and writing your resposes. But after RES 17 asking the question to you, you have simply disappeared. Why? I know the reason. You can’t answer the question.

Some girls have answered your questions, but you have not responded to them. You kept asking us the same question, but why now you run away from here?

I know some korean people, but fortunetely, they are polite and discreet persons and not like you at all. You yourself just disgraced the image of Korean people and you have just bothered Korean people as well as Japanese girls.

Some people have already answered your question, so give us your response. Why you wanted to know that if Japanese girls have Canadidan girlfreinds? It’s none of your business, stupid xxxx!
You are so pathetic and pitiful.

Res.29 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/15 13:47:42

Now you don’t even have courage to show up here and say anything. Are you really a man???????????????????  
Res.30 by guy from korea from 無回答 2003/12/15 17:04:52

i have final exam tomorrow so got to study tonight.
there is no time for me to chat with you japanese girl now.
i will come back here tomorrow and answer for you guys
Try to make canadian girlfreind while i am not here, OK?
bye j-chicken  
Res.31 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/15 17:42:01

You HAVE TO study so hard!!!!!!! Your teacher must tell you about your poor grammar.You can’t even spell boyfriend , it’s not ”boyfreind”!

I know you can’t have Canadian girlfriends because Canadian girls hate a rude,ignorant, arrogant, small-minded
guy like you. Of course, there is no Japanese girls to be your friend. Why don’t you ask the question to Japanese girls directly? You don’t have enough courage to do it, that’s why you came to this women’s only room, stupid!

I have a message for you from my Korean friend, ”Shame on you!”  
Res.32 by guy from korea from 無回答 2003/12/15 18:31:14

>>31
chill out girl, don’t go nuts.
I thought japanese girl are polite and gentle.
you need to know how to behave, OK?
seriouly, why so aggressive?
may be i’m pointing out the truth that is taboo.
Oh, i got to go, can’t waste my time.
Wish me luck for my final exam

Res.33 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/15 19:58:19

I’ll wish you fail the exam, a son of bitch! get out from Canada.  
Res.34 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/15 20:05:59

To all girls

Girls,he is male. I understand very much that some of you have somethings to say to him, but just ignore all of his comments. As you already noticed, talking to a XXX like him is just wasting your time. If he really need to know the answer, he can talk to Japanese girls in person. If he can’t, because he is just a chiken.

Just ingore him. He is just foolish, XXX man. It is easy for us expecting his test results. A clever person never makes the topic like this. Only he doesn’t know because he is just XXX. Poor thing.......

Girls, have a happy Christmas and New Year!!!!!!!!

Res.35 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/15 20:26:05

JPCANADAに削除依頼を出しました。あとはJPCANADAにまかせます。英語も日本語もできないのにここに間違ってきたんでしょうね。タブーとはとぴ主の英語力が初級者レベルということ?でしょうか?  
Res.36 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/12/15 20:28:32

あ、付け加えですが、男なのにレディスルームにいること、またトピックの内容の理由で削除依頼をしました。以前にも同じようなケースの場合、JPCANADAは削除をしています。  
Res.37 by   from   2003/12/15 21:56:18

↓こんな事ぐらいで削除依頼出すお前は世界一レベル低いよ!   
Res.38 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/12/16 02:38:18

このサイトで、英語レベルは関係ないでしょ?出来ないから勉強しにきてるんだから理解出来たらいいでしょ?あんたは完璧なの?英語出来ても人をけなすようじゃ、あんたの方がはるかにレベル低い。。
Good luck  
レディスルームトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network