また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
レディスルーム
女性だけで話し合いたい。女性だけで盛り上がりたい…。
ここは「女性専用」ルームです。殿方のご利用はどうかご遠慮ください。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.2405
Blowjob
by Catherine from バンクーバー 2003/10/19 16:56:41

I am a Canadian girl My boy friend is from Japan he likes to do fellatio all the time with me although I told him to mania and he wants me to drink the semen he spurts after ejaculation can youtell me if this kind of a behaviour is actually a normal Japanese male action and is it very bad to drink semen I always oppose it can you help

Res.1 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/10/20 01:20:46

Like any other thing, some people do, some people don’t. He’s your boyfriend, he should be able to understand your feeling and accept. Go talk to him, tell him how you really feel!!  
Res.2 by 興味あります? from バンクーバー 2003/10/20 02:54:50

これはカナディアンの女を装った日本人の男性です。いわゆるネカマというやつ。
大体こちらに若いときから10年以上住んで英語圏の人と付き合っていると言い回し、英語の使い方でネイティブかそうでないか、日本人の使いたがる英語の並べ方が分かってきます。 もし違ってたらごめんね。でも大体の確立でこの人の文面で言っている正体はうそ。  
Res.3 by Waterfront from バンクーバー 2003/10/20 03:09:13

Catherin?? RES1??  
Res.4 by momotaro from エドモントン 2003/10/20 12:04:28

Words that reveal that you aren’t a Canadian, let alone a girl.
1.) Mania, no one uses mania, this is some Japanese word that was borrowed from English.
2.) Fellatio, diction word. Also borrowed word.
Phrases unused....
-Semen he spurts... did u look this up using your dictionary?
-normal japanese male action... you mean attitude?
-I always oppose it.... I don’t like to do it?

Here is a better Version to sound slightly Canadian......

I have a Japanese boyfriend. He always wants me to go down on him. I don’t mind that but he wants me to swallow. Do all Japanese men want this? Is it unwise or unhealthy to do this? I personally don’t like doing it. Can anybody help me on how to deal with my boyfriend?

Next time please try harder or don’t even try at all. The above poster was correct at spotting your fake writting style, good job!  
Res.5 by 通りすがりのものです from くだらない〜 2003/10/20 13:45:11

レスをした皆さん、なんだか主旨が違う方向にいっていません?
Catherineさんがカナディアンかそうじゃないかなんてどうでもいいことなのでは?
カナディアンはそんな風に文を作らない、そんな言葉の並べ方しない、あなたはカナディアンじゃない、そんなことにいちいち反応するのはくだらなすぎる!
彼女が聞いていることに答えてあげましょうよ。彼女のトピを見て不愉快な気分になるのなら、放っておきましょうよ。

Catherineさん、すべての日本人の男性がそいういうことをするわけではありません。これは個人の好みだと思います。カナディアンの男性でもする人いますよ。

Res.6 by ともこ from リッチモンド 2003/10/20 15:41:10

Momotaroさんの言うとおりCatherineはまったくのインチキ!ネイティブが「he wants me to drink the semen he spurts after ejaculation」なんで言うものですか。「He wants me to swallow his cum」とは言います。「通りすがりのものです」さんはかばおうとしているけれどなぜ?「通りすがりのものです」=「Catherine」?  
Res.7 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/10/20 16:21:25

カナダ人だろうが 何人の文章だろうが
このトピには関係ないでしょ。 どうだっていいことジャン。そんな事。 ネイティブの人間でさえ完璧な英語を話せる奴 かける奴はいないよ。 なんなら 貴方は 自分で100%完璧な日本語をかけたり話せたりできるのかい? そして この英語がインチキかどうかも 完璧に見分けられる程 英語もできるのかい?  そもそも ”インチキ”とまで言っているけど、 100%確証できるのかい?  
Res.8 by ワーホリです。 from バンクーバー 2003/10/20 17:30:38

おまえらはなんでこのCatherineという偽カナディアン女性を装ったネカマやろうをかばうのよ?馬鹿じゃねーの?こいつはただたんにお馬鹿なおんなどもの反応が見たいだけの変体スケベやろうなんだっツーの。分からないかなあ…。  
Res.9 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/10/20 17:33:08

Res2に同意。どうでもいいことだけど、日本人だったらわざわざ英語使ってCatherineなんて名前つけずに日本語できけばいいのに。私もこの人日本人だと思います。もちろんこの内容には触れ、コメントする気になりません。  
Res.10 by 興味あります? from バンクーバー 2003/10/20 18:26:33

ほら、もういいから。無理しないで潔く日本語でこれからは質問しよう!  
Res.11 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/10/20 18:34:02

RES8
馬鹿じゃねーの という言葉は中傷にあたりますよ。  
Res.12 by catherine from バンクーバー 2003/10/20 20:07:45

Yes I am a Korean Canadian what is wrong with making my english I just asked whether it is common in Japan to ask girls to swallow the semen you are checking my English and that I am inchiki is this your answer as aJapanese to me? shame on you all  
Res.13 by 無回答 from モントリオール 2003/10/20 22:00:54

ちょっとだけマジレス。韓国では性に対してかなり閉鎖的。フェラやクンニは変態行為とみなされる。などで韓国人のセックスは手で愛撫して挿入するだけの淡白なセックスです。まあ海外留学に来てる韓国人や二世はまだマシ。これから韓国人と付き合う雰囲気にある人は覚えておいたほうがいい。  
Res.14 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/10/21 00:29:41

What ever nationality you are, most men like it when women swallow. It is your choice, to do it or not. It is normal. Just like some men like to go down on women.  
Res.15 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/10/21 01:34:27

Hi, Momotaro, you think you’re smart, but you are not. You have no way at all to find out Catherine’s real nationality, so the question will always be there in your heart even after your ”smart” guess. You’re now haunted with it!  
Res.16 by Momotaro from 無回答 2003/10/22 11:55:54

Haha Haunted? I never even once guessed this Catherine’s Nationality. I just stated the obvious that she isn’t Canadian. Well she could have a passport, but she wasn’t born in Canada. Not saying she shouldn’t be here either, everyone has a right to live where they want.

I never stated to be smart, just the writings on these forums can be so negative and filled with lies. Too many people like to post on these forums trying to sound funny or to insult other ppl.

I never meant any disrespect towards Catherine.

Then to answer Catherine..... yes this is normal for many men, not all. It goes both ways. Some men don’t like to go down on women either, even if the women enjoys it and asks for it.

Oh and have a nice day :)  
Res.17 by carinne from バンクーバー 2003/10/23 15:18:44

Well what ever the nationality of Catherine is it shows how simple minded you guys are! To be Canadian does not mean you have to be born here you can choose to be Canadian too this shows that still Japanese people are nationalistic and think that if someone is not Canadian they can not ask a question even though they are Korean or chinese! I hope you emperor dies soon  
Res.18 by Momotaro from エドモントン 2003/10/23 18:36:08

Let me restate that, she wasn’t born in Canada. Yes she still could be Canadian. My mistype.  
レディスルームトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network