また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
レディスルーム
女性だけで話し合いたい。女性だけで盛り上がりたい…。
ここは「女性専用」ルームです。殿方のご利用はどうかご遠慮ください。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.2179
Asia Friend Finder/pityus
by Hi from トロント 2003/09/07 01:12:23

Hi..if you’re an asian woman and has posted your profile on the dating site such as the Asia Friend Finder.com... please please pay attention to my comment. If you have received a responce from someone, screen name ’pityus’ on Asia Friend Finder, or someone so-called himself ”an attractive European male” named Istvan Jacso’ (this is his real name) be careful and block his name. This guy has been seening his
real time girlfriend’ for three years and still try to find someone Asian for a night.. He doesn’t seem to want a Japanese girl but he looks down Asian women for sure and still believe that finding an Asian woman is easy... If you know someone who is from HK or China please forward this messege..

Res.1 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/09/07 01:22:37

that’s interesting. to get what he wants, this man could use any name that popped into his mind, so what’s the use blocking one or two names that you mentioned???
and who are you anyway to post such a warning???  
Res.2 by Hi from トロント 2003/09/07 02:01:18

When this guy sends his personal message to woman he normally use his realy name, Istvan. I’ve known his real time girlfriend. The bottom line is we don’t want anyone who is cheated by this bastard.. Someone who just responced to us must be a smart woman but there are many other women who are just so innoccent..This is the reason why we post such a warning. I am not here for an urgument, ok?  
Res.3 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/09/07 07:46:52

トピ主が単にふられて、逆恨みで逆上してるようにしか見えないんだけど。  
Res.4 by Hi from トロント 2003/09/11 19:47:11

Hello Res 3. No... I am not ”this guys’ girlfriend... If I were her I wouldn’t be here... She’s still with this bastard..  
Res.5 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/09/11 21:20:48

なんでこれ読んでRes3みたいな受け取り方になるのかがわからない・・・。  
レディスルームトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network