また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
フリー掲示板
この掲示板はノンジャンルです。あなたのささいな質問から
仲間内の自由なおしゃべりまで、ご自由にご利用下さい。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.8402
japanese girl ? why ?
by yukit from Vancouver 2003/11/27 16:18:36

why japanese girls are the biggest sluts in all Asia ? everybody knows that in Vancouver ! only japanese girls pic-up Iranian man...Black man and young Canadian man who have low paying job and no money...these man can only offer japanese girl sex not a future !! why are japanese girl so shallow and only want sex ? they pretend to be innocent and talk sweet and smile but they are so shallow and dishonest !! best way to pick up japanese girl is to live downtown ! all my friend have sex with japanese girl with so many ! every spring and summer new japanese girls fresh pussy arrives in Vancouver !!

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2003/11/27 17:45:29

I am one of Japanese girl. I know Japanese girl’s infamous all over the world. not only in Canada. It is really shame thing for me. I really want Japanese girls to think about themselves and risk. I admit it that many people think Japanese girls are easy and stupid. It is so sad!!

My BF is Canadian. He is really nice person and We think about our future. However When I walk in Downtown with him. I might be paranoid,but I can’t help to think everybody looks me that way who have sex with Canadian easily.Even though I have never done such a thing so far!! I wanna move to somewhere which place doesn’t have many Japanese people.....  
Res.2 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/11/27 18:18:52

日本人女性にもいろいろいるから、ひとくくりにしてほしくないなぁ。とぴ主さん、そんな日本人としか会ったことないの?興味本位で男性と付き合う女性もいれば、軽い気持ちでつきあえない人もいる。カナダの女性でもいっしょでしょ。悪い男と付き合ってる女いるでしょ。

カナダ人のくせにわざわざこんなとぴ立ててるところを見たら、とぴ主自身がどういう男か私には想像着くよ。地球上から男がいなくなってあんた一人男でも、あんたとSEXする気はさらさらありません。あんた自身が恥を知れ、と思います。

で、あえて、日本語で書きました。とぴの立て方わかるんだったら、日本語読め。

Res.3 by Y from バンクーバー 2003/11/27 18:50:50

Eerybody knows that ALL canadians are drug addicts living on welfare.I wonder why there are too many handicapped people here.Stupid christians pretend to be nice people , but talking behind each other.I hate canadians....specially,whites.  
Res.4 by M from バンクーバー 2003/11/27 19:25:24

If you think Japanese girls are easy,then why don’t you find someone else? That’s your choice. Those girls who tend to have sex with anyone,they don’t expect to have a serious relationship. They are just playing around just like you and your friends.  
Res.5 by monie from Vancouver 2003/11/27 19:39:37

white people are beautiful ! white people are the superior Race on the planet Earth !! if we stop buy your cars you country will be like Africa !!  
Res.6 by from テァツ・。テ・ツ崢榲ァツュツ・nam=ggee 2003/11/27 19:41:14

whites Rule the Worl we are beautiful ! white is beautiful !!!  
Res.7 by Jgirls from バンクーバー 2003/11/28 00:20:08

good-looking guys ? why ?

Good-looking Canadian guys here, Most of them are gay!! They are really kind, sweet and funny.
Straight Canadian guys here, They are stupid!!  
Res.8 by LGTwP from 無回答 2003/11/28 02:04:36

what’s the point of this topic? to diss eachother? why can’t u guys mind your own business? i just wanna say that some of my friends sleep around, but most of them are pure and innocent. everyone’s different and everyone has the right to do whatever the hell they want. so why dont you keep your comments to yourself instead of making a big deal out of it.  
Res.9 by 素朴な疑問 from 無回答 2003/11/28 06:57:23

なんでわざわざ英語でかいてるん?  
Res.10 by イザヤ・ベンダサン from 山本書店 2003/11/28 14:43:01

このごろ、日本人のくせに外国人を装って日本を批判する人が増えています。
在日外国人の私としては、とても恥ずかしく思います。  
Res.11 by 無回答 from 無回答 2003/11/28 14:57:45

恥垢はおにぎりの具にしたり、作るの面倒ならご飯にかけて食べるとおいしいよ。
ただ、ご飯が冷たいと味気ないから、暖かいほかほかご飯にかけるのが吉。
そこがポイント。これさえはずさなきゃ、家にいながら心は吉野屋だ。

フリー掲示板トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network