また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
フリー掲示板
この掲示板はノンジャンルです。あなたのささいな質問から
仲間内の自由なおしゃべりまで、ご自由にご利用下さい。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.8338
looking for japanese girlfriend
by james from Vancouver 2003/11/23 20:04:28

hello ..hajimemaste ....I am nice looking European-Canadian male 31 yrs old and I would like to find a a cute japanese girl to be my friend and exchange friendship and language exchange , Thank you , please email me ; catt4you@hotmail.com

Res.1 by from バンクーバー 2003/11/23 20:13:53

fuck off this cock sucker! We know that You wanana fuck jap girl. You r a dirty ass hole.Can u just deal with a Canadian girl? I know you are so perverted and ugly so try facing to Jap girl. I feel sorry for u man  
Res.2 by fuck you from バンクーバー 2003/11/23 22:58:56

My girlfriend is from Japan, we met at a nightclub in Canada and we have had a very good relationship for over a year. This is the first time I have gone out with a Japanese girl.She showed me your ad and it makes me very ashamed that I am Canadian. Why do you specifically target Japanese girls? Do you have some kind of Fetish? I love my girlfriend very much, not because she is Japanese but because she is beautiful and she makes me happy. You should really ask yourself why you post on web sites like these, and what your true motivations are. I agree with the previous response. You should get a life and stop giving us Canadians a bad name.

Res.3 by   from 無回答 2003/11/24 00:09:26

Jap Girl って。弁護しようとしてくれていたのか、とぴ主と同じ気持ちなのか?  
Res.4 by 日本女性仮代表 from バンクーバー 2003/11/24 14:34:29

Res1の方、“jap girl”はヤメテ頂けますか?不愉快です。  
Res.5 by jake from Vancouver 2003/11/24 14:54:23

japanese girls are the biggest sluts in all Asia.........they come to Vancouver to waist time and their parents money !!! why not pick up japanese girl like all the Canadian man iranian man and Black man that live downtown... everybody knows japanese girls only go out with man who have no money or high paying job.... canadian man that live downtown have sex with so many japanese girls! everybody knows that....nothing wrong with putting an ad to meet a japanese girl ! why not !!  
Res.6 by あほらし from 無回答 2003/11/24 15:23:35

こんなとぴにコメントする際には、日本人女性の皆さん、くれぐれもお気をつけください。どうせwhere I amと似たものの、誰にも相手にされないカナダ男。  
フリー掲示板トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network