また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
フリー掲示板
この掲示板はノンジャンルです。あなたのささいな質問から
仲間内の自由なおしゃべりまで、ご自由にご利用下さい。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.12668
The Japanese
by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/10/29 04:46:07

I heard that if you are a white guy that goes to Japan, you get tail like no other time else in your life. My friend’s cousin went there and said the women just throwthemselves at you. Is this true or is he bullshitting me?

Res.1 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/10/29 09:36:06

Unfortunately, what you heard is somewhat true. Many losers who have never been popular in their own countries lose themselves in this new situation in Japan. However, those non-Japanese who take whomever are considered as losers in Japan and so are those women who feed those losers. And if you are smart enough to really look at those women who throw themselves at you, those are the last people you want to have anything to do with (because if they do that to you, who knows how many losers they slept with before you). Japan has hidden high prevalence of HIV and you know where you can find it. If anyone thinks what your cousin experienced is a “lucky” situation, welcome to the world of losers!!  
Res.2 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/10/29 11:07:52

Oh it is so true, but like anywhere else you have to be at least decent looking. Try your luck, buy a ticket and see how you go.  
Res.3 by aloha gal from バンクーバー 2004/10/29 13:10:16

hahaha i like what the person under me just said. yeah you have to be at least decent looking to get any.i’m sure your friend’s cousin was at least average looking right? like it been said, try your luck. you just have to be in the right places tho.  
Res.4 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/10/29 22:07:24

You see the reason i wonder is that Jap cocks are so much smaller than the meatier European kind. ANy jap chick would bee like ”oooh he is more than 3 inches erect”. Oh and he was an ugly bastard my firend’s cousin  
Res.5 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/10/30 05:09:35

投稿が不自然だな
同一人物か?

Res.6 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/10/30 06:08:13

外人は「名前」や「お住まい」等の日本語が
理解できてないと思われ。  
Res.7 by 無回答 from 無回答 2004/10/31 03:25:14

I’ve ye to see a Japanese exhange student here with a white guy...  
フリー掲示板トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network