また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
観光・レジャー
ガイドブックの情報って、どうしても古くなりがちですよね。
最新の観光情報やレジャー情報をここで交換しましょう。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.1179
貧乏旅行好き募集!!
by 貧乏旅行家 from バンクーバーアイランド 2003/01/10 02:48:53

2月より超貧乏旅行TOサンフランシスコを計画しています。車は持ってるのでガス代のみ!現在バンクーバーアイランドに住んでいるので、バンクーバー在住の人もピックアップできます。行き先はサンフランシスコにしてますが、東以外(雪はいやじゃ〜)ならメキシコまでOKです。後の詳細は相談して決めたいと思います。もし興味がある人はレスしてください。定員は普通車なので全部で5人ですが、荷物等考慮して4人にしときます。僕は23歳日本人ですが、老若男女、国籍、ペット問いません!寒いとこから一緒に逃げましょう!!

Res.1 by Poor girl part 2 from バンクーバー 2003/01/12 17:53:05

I’m interested in going with you!
But, where are you planning to stay? Are you going to stay a hostel or what?? How long are you traveling?
Please answer these questions, I live in an island close by Nanaimo, Vancouver Island, and I am 24-year-old Japanese female.
I don’t have so much money, so please give me answer as soon as possible.  
Res.2 by 貧乏旅行家 from バンクーバーアイランド 2003/01/12 19:45:07

I’m gonna stay in Hostel.But in case no hostel on our way,we will be forced to stay more expensive accomodation than hostel or keep going.How long....in my opinion,for at least 10 days.Because it will take couple days to go to SFS.
By the way, Where are you living? Now I live in Courtenay.So I can get there easily and talk with you about this plan.
Never mind!I also don’t have so much money!
Anyway I give you my phone number.Call me! 250-898-2275(Takashi)  
Res.3 by Poor girl part 2 from バンクーバー 2003/01/12 23:46:43

So, about how much money do you think we will need?? If it’s gonna be expensive, I can’t afford it.
How long does it take to get to San Francisco? Actually I have been there, so I want to go somewhere else. Mexico sounds good! and I love Seattle!

Res.4 by Poor girl part 2 from バンクーバー 2003/01/12 23:48:55

So, about how much money do you think we will need?? If it’s gonna be expensive, I can’t afford it.
How long does it take to get to San Francisco? Actually I have been there, so I want to go somewhere else. Mexico sounds good! and I love Seattle! Or, I would love to visit Utah and Las Vegas.

Res.5 by 貧乏旅行家 from バンクーバーアイランド 2003/01/13 01:34:37

When my friend went to San Diego,he refueled 5 times.So if we go to Mexico,we have to spent about $200 to only refuel.Therefore I guess this cost will come to at least $300-400.
Las Vegas!!Sweet!!I completely forgot about it!Now SFS is not so important place for me^^
By the way,if you can travel with me and somebody when would you like to leave?  
Res.6 by Poor girl part 2 from バンクーバー 2003/01/13 12:12:22

I can leave anytime :) I am on vacation?!(working holiday)
So we need more people, don’t we?

Res.7 by 貧乏旅行家 from バンクーバーアイランド 2003/01/13 19:57:22

Exactly.And I suggest one plan that I can get $10 per a day for driver’s expense.Because I’m only person that have a car insuranse.But I’m gonna drive a car everyday and go wherever everybody wants
Anyway we need more travelor.But I think this advertisement is full,I mean,somebody who see this adv must think it’s done at first sight.So if you can make it in Japanese,could you make it instead ?or I make it in female word.(I guess Nanaimo don’t have a internet cafe that we can write in Japanese.....Ok!I’ll make it^^;)Because female adv is supposed to be more popular than male’s^^;Don’t you think?Anyway I have to make second adv.Don’t laugh at my next adv^^  
Res.8 by Orange from 無回答 2003/01/19 18:47:33

Hey, I m interested to join you guys to travel in a low budget. How can i join you all? When is the leaving date and time? I can drive too. So how many people are goiing...wanna know more details.

Email: newhappyface@hotmail.com

:)  
Res.9 by 貧乏工夫旅行 from 無回答 2003/08/29 00:42:21

こんにちわ。
今頃コメントですみません。今日バンクーバーアイランドで検索したらでてました。
ところで、くるまのたびいかがでしたか?
メキシコまで行ったのでしょうか?
あと、今週末アイランドに行くのでお勧めスポットなど情報ください。会えるかな?  
観光・レジャートップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network