留学生の広場
勉強ONLYで、充実したキャンパスライフを送る自信はありますか?
ここは、留学生同士が交流をはかり、お互いを励ましていくためのコーナーです。

【お知らせ】Jpcanadaで無料学校申し込み→詳細を見る【お知らせ】

新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.1279
very nice canadian homestay
by min from バンクーバー 2006/03/20 23:45:30

Let me introduce my homestay family. I’m a homestay student who is staying in this house and am from korea. (guy)
The homestay family consists of grandma, son(28), grand daughter and me. They are looking for one more student to live here from april 1st.

Grandma is italian but she has been in canada more than 40 years so her speaking is very excellent then her son and grand daughter were born in canada.

We’re eating dinner altogether and you can get a lot of chance to communicate with them because they are really friendly and deal with us as a family.

She serves a breakfast, runch and dinner. The fee is CDN 700 including 3meals.

You will have your own room and the bathroom you are gonna share with me.

There are one single bed, desk and two closets. Your room is located in the first floor(not a basement) and homestay family’s rooms are in the second floor but living room and kitchen is in the first floor so you can feel more comfortable.

Oh I almost forgot to tell you the location.

This house is located in the north burnaby. Willingdon ave and Georgia st.

It takes 10~15minutes to skytrain(brentwood station - millennium line) but if you are going to school to the downtown, you can take a B-line bus #135 to downtown. The bus stop is pretty close so it takes only 2 or 3 minutes from the house.

You know what? My homestay family is really talkative and they like to invite others. Probably, you would like this. I’m gonna stay here as long as my student permit is available. The previous students stayed here for more than 2 years.
So if you are interested in this homestay, don’t hesitate to call.
778-869-5262(Elenora) : She will be home after 3:00.

This is my cell phone (604-999-3122)

or you can reach me via email.

Thanks for reading and I’ll look forward to hearing from you soon. Bye!!!

留学生の広場トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network