また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
グルメ in Canada
グルメな食生活を求め、どれだけの人々がさまよい歩いた事か…
あなたの貴重なグルメ情報を投稿して、全員でハッピーになりましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.4388
美味しい100%オルガニック コーヒーの無料サンプル:)
by Roy Takata from 無回答 2010/10/29 19:21:47

100% certified organic coffee. Asantae Java’s healthy roast process preserves the antioxidants content in a coffee bean during roasting leaving 6X the antioxidant levels of a major brand coffees. Every time you drink a cup of our coffee it is equal to drinking a cup of blue berries.

Please email me your shipping address and I will rush you some samples to try. Also please indicate which language you would like to receive your product explanation in. English / Japanese / or Korean

Roy Takata
AsantaeJava@shaw.ca
Asantaejava.com

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2010/10/29 22:11:00

なぜサイトにはこのオファーが掲載されていないのですか? なぜ会社のメルアドではなくて、Shawのメルアドを使っているのですか?
Res.2 by Roy Takata from 無回答 2010/10/29 22:34:03

I am an independent distributor and this is my personal email. Our Canadian site will not open until the middle of November at the same time Asantae is scheduled to be listed on the Toronto Stock exchange. Our Business office is located at 1-317 Columbia Street, New Westminister, BC. If you like, you can drop down at the office between Mon to Fri 8AM to 3PM to pick up your sample pack. When our Canadian site opens in Nov., you can contact me through Myhealthybrew.com directly. Currenyly it will get routed to our US site at Asantae.com
Res.3 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2010/10/30 11:55:10

了解しました。 日本語はOKですか?
Res.4 by Roy Takata from 無回答 2010/10/30 12:04:32

日本ごでもどうぞ
Res.5 by Roy Takata from 無回答 2010/11/04 00:49:55

皆様からの取り合わせありがとうございました。サンプルは今日カナダポストより送りましたので、どうぞ楽しみにお待ちください。

We are also looking for people to help us distribute the coffee locally, in Japan and Korea. The potential to make money is huge. We hold tastings at our New Westminister business center each Wednesday and we are giving away a free 4 day hotel voucher which can be used in such cities such as Vegas and LA. Yes free for just attending.Please let me know if you are interested

Every Wednesday
317 Columbia Street ( 1 block from Columbia Skytrain station )
New Westminister, BC
Res.6 by Roy Takata from 無回答 2010/11/21 22:37:20

次のサンプル発想日は金曜日11月3日になります。サンプルの取り合わせは11月1日になりますので宜しくお願いします。

高田
Res.7 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2010/11/22 09:59:53

日本語が変だけど微妙な誤字(発送日→発想日)が笑えました。
がんばってください。
Res.8 by Roy Takata from 無回答 2010/11/22 20:47:12

Thank you very much :P
グルメ in Canadaトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network