お仲間を発見した時の感動は、何とも言えないものがある。
同じ趣味の人を見つけるなら、インターネットが一番ですよ!
恋人関連の募集は、「こいばな(恋話)」の掲示板でお願いいたします。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.9245
スキューバ?写真?旅行? Let's talk!
by standup from バンクーバー 2012/03/20 00:10:00

Hi :)

I lived in in Nagoya for a couple of years and just came back to Canada. I speak conversational Japanese...しかし、おれの書き込みと読み出しはへたくそ。。ごめね!笑。
前はESLの先生だったが、今おれはカナダのふつのどサラリーマンです。@_@.最近俺の日本語を忘れ始めている。やばい。。助けてください -_-.

If you like traveling, scuba, photography OR just want to language exchange please send me a text message.

25 years old / Canadian guy

Res.1 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/03/20 03:56:20

おまえさぁ、その程度の英語でカナディアンの振りは無理あるぞ。それもかなり。お前の目的は何ぞや?
わざとらしい日本語苦手っぽい外人の書きかたしてるのもわざとらしくて痛い。

Res.2 by standup from バンクーバー 2012/03/20 15:21:14

Just trying to make friends buddy. You don't have to be so angry! You sound a like a jerk ;). But thanks for reading!
Res.3 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/03/20 18:09:00

You sound a like a jerkってどうよ?
Scuba じゃなくてScuba Divingでしょう、本当に英語教えてたんかいな?
Res.4 by standup from バンクーバー 2012/03/20 19:26:06

Buddy - I don't think you know what your talking about. It's okay if you don't really understand English well...it's all cool and everything because my Japanese sucks... but you trying to correct my English is laughable. You think I'm faking my English and trying to 'fake' my bad Japanese? I feel sorry for you...what's your problem anyway? Are you naturally a jerk or are you just a douchebag?

BTW: Divers don't refer to scuba as "scuba diving" every time. They call the sport itself "scuba" because it is an acronym and it stands for 'self contained underwater breathing apparatus' - thus "scuba". So in a sentence you can say "Yo - you've never tried scuba before? They offer a discover scuba program at UBC. You should come check it out"

Thanks again :-D
Res.5 by standup from バンクーバー 2012/03/20 19:27:44

Anyway to everyone else sorry about this -_-

If anyone is interested in scuba, photography, traveling and all of that fun stuff lets hang out. Guys and girls are both cool - let's talk and have fun >=). I've tried clubhouse for meeting cool people to speak Japanese/English but it's like a classroom and not very natural.
Res.6 by mari from バンクーバー 2012/03/25 09:52:48

Nice to meet you. Dear standup
This is mariko.
I'm just looking for exchange language,or talking about traveling,sports etc,too.
If you are interested in about me, please give me message.
Let's talk about culture of Japan,and whatever you talk about.
Anyway, I like traveling so much. and please tel me If I used incorrect English.
sincerely
Mariko

どうも、はじめまして standupさん 
真理子というものです。 ちょうど私も日本語と英語の交換できる人をさがしています。
もし、興味があれば返事をください。日本の文化やstandupさんの興味のあること、なんでも語りましょう。そして、英語の間違いを指摘してください。ちなみに私は旅行が大好きです。
よろしくお願いします。
お仲間発見!トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network