お仲間発見!
お仲間を発見した時の感動は、何とも言えないものがある。
同じ趣味の人を見つけるなら、インターネットが一番ですよ!
恋人関連の募集は、「こいばな(恋話)」の掲示板でお願いいたします。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.9043
i gonna find a japanese friend who wants to study english and language exchange
by norikoeru from バンクーバー 2011/12/18 01:24:39

hi ~ i am a korean who has been studying english in canada .. i try to find japanese friends to study english in vancouver downtown because if i make korea friends, maybe i'll use korean with korea friend..i don't like that.. that's why i want to study with japaness,, and i am a man who has an experience to work at japan company in korea for almost 4years. i'm not fluent in japanese but i can speak japaness of course..and from this month i'm studying now about TOEFL for entering graduate school in America. if you are interested in studying TOEFL with me or just english it's fine for me, and also i want to try an exchange language with japanese, if you are interested to learn korean or basic english, just contact me, and i want to learn japanese more because the more study english,the more i'll forgot how to speak japanese.. that's why..

始めまして、私は韓国人の男です。今English勉強してるから一生にする友達を探してます。
日本語は上手じゃないけど韓国にある日本会社で四年ぐらい働いた経験があるから少しはできます。
今は大学院の為TOEFLを準備してるから若し関心があれば連絡下さい。又私は語学交換にも関心があります。韓国語又は基礎英語に関心がある方は連絡ください。私は日本語を勉強したいです。ぜんぜん使わないと全部忘れちゃうから。。

age is 25 ~ 30 years old, it's ok for me
my email address : breakthrough201@hotmail.com

please send me an email about an simple introduction(name and age).. and i'll contact you thank you ~
we are gonna good friend ~~

お仲間発見!トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network