恋人関連の募集は、「こいばな(恋話)」の掲示板でお願いいたします。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.8525
*** 削除 ***

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2011/05/08 13:06:43

Write better English, LOSER.
Res.2 by 無回答 from 無回答 2011/05/09 00:07:47

This chinese seems to be un-employed.

We rather feel sorry about him being unemployed dispite the fact that he's living here for long time, lomger than we...

Res.3 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2011/05/09 01:55:35

Being one myself, I'm so glad fags like you have no interest after getting your sorry ass dumped. First off, I sincerely hope you work on your English and consider thinking before making a statement. If you've been here 10+ years and this is the level of English you consider great, well think again asshole. I'm so sorry you are unattractive, stupid and a bitter bitch to top it off. By the way, I'm pretty sure most of us are quite aware that we're Asian but hey, thanks for the reminder!

PS, paper bagging yourself might help get you girls as long as it's paired with a lot of alcohol that the girl you're trying to get with is ridiculously smashed.
Res.4 by 無回答 from 無回答 2011/05/09 18:06:55

whatever~ talk to yourself
have a nice one!
Res.5 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2011/05/09 21:51:12

あ、あ、あ、I cant hear you(・_・)
Res.6 by 無回答 from 無回答 2011/05/10 23:42:48

>Res 2

You're pretty quick to jump the conclusion that it's someone Chinese. I don't see why it can't be any other nationality. Do you have some kind of resentment towards Chinese people?

Anyways, back on topic. I've been dumped by a Japanese girl too.
It's life. Get over it.

In my opinion, it's a bad idea dating Japanese girls who are overseas anyways. After my breakup, my roommate told me that he has known many cases of Japanese girls coming overseas, then end up feeling lonely. These girls then look for someone (maybe not consciously) and date them, only to break up with them when they're back in Japan, where they feel comfortable with their life again.

Of course, this is definitely not the case for all Japanese girls and I'm definitely not trying to make a generalization here. It's just been known to happen a lot.
Res.7 by 無回答 from 無回答 2011/05/11 21:19:38

ok ok....stupid red neck!you shut up!you are such a looser.You must had such a sad experience with japanese girl friend or something.....Coz you are sooooo loser,that's why your japanese girl dumped you.....I wish your ex japanese girl friend really dumped you in ditch or something so that nobody can't find you!looser.
Res.8 by 無回答 from 無回答 2011/05/11 22:48:45

If 無回答 is talking to 無回答, we really don't know who is talking to whom unless we think about the context/semantics.

If you say Japanese girls can't speak English well, you should at least write down your message in decent English without grammatical mistakes. Otherwise, your comment is not very much persuasive.

If you are a Canadian, I suggest that you read the following article.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/hatecrimes/
Res.9 by もてない小学生? from バンクーバー 2011/05/11 23:05:40

You can say I dislike all Japanese girls in Vancouver.
But you can not say that all Japanese girls in Vancouver are tricky and stupid. How do you know all ?

"Plus they can't speak English well" some can not, but some can.
Furthermore, there is no link between smartness and speaking English. Can you answer in Japanese?

"Most of us don't like your stupid behavior."
Again, you can say that you don't like someone's stupid behavior, but not most of "us".

"I wish all of you go back to Japan." Again, all? must be not all. I know your wish on someone, who also dislike you.

"We Canadian don't need you." Not "We", you can say "I am Canadian and I don't need you".
But someone would also reply "Yes, therefore I told you that I did not need you."

"You are asian in our eyes." Yes, someone or I am Asian, a part of your conclusion is right.
But all of you do not agree with "our eyes" because you are just saying that we are so stupid that we have racial discrimination. Clearly need to change "our eyes" to "my eye".

Do you know the title of this category "お仲間発見!"? maybe not, since you are not trying to find friends.

Good luck.
Res.10 by 無回答 from 無回答 2011/05/12 16:39:40

to res8.you shut up too.Red neck.Go eat humberger and get fat.Men....you guys are soo behind for everything.wow...poor you..
Res.11 by 無回答 from 無回答 2011/05/12 17:12:57

はい釣りトピ乙
お仲間発見!トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network