同じ趣味の人を見つけるなら、インターネットが一番ですよ!
恋人関連の募集は、「こいばな(恋話)」の掲示板でお願いいたします。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.7255
Looking for Friends : )
by Jae from バンクーバー 2009/12/28 20:52:11

Hello,

I am a Korean student and 27 years old.
In fact, my Korean friends and I are looking for some Japanese friends who like to go camping to welcome new year in a wonderful place.

In the camping, we will have a BBQ party, play some games, and see an incredible view of the lake.

The camping plan is the following:
Departure Date: Dec. 31 ~ Jan. 2 (we haven’t decided it yet.)
Destination : Cultus Lake (Chilliwack)
Night Stay: 1 night stay at a cottage
Cost: Less than $100

Before making any reservation for a cottage and a car, we will have a meeting to talk about this camping.

If you have any questions or are interested in this trip, please email us with your name, and contact information (email or cellphone #).

We will let you know the date and time of the meeting.

Email: vancamper2010@gmail.com

Wishing you happy holidays :)
Thank you in advance.

Jae.

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/12/28 22:55:36

You are crazyyyyyy!! Noone wants to go there in this cold whather to stupid Chilliwack lake. Wooonderful place? What THE HELL!! Especially for New Year’s!! People are partying in DT. Why the hell are u trying to escape from people and happy city?? Or R u trying to pick up some stupid Japanese bitches here and rape them in the woods? It’s no ganna work out cause ur palns SOOO not attractive at all!!  
Res.2 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/12/29 13:43:38

Why not? nature lover what’s wrong with that ! I love country living. Hey it’s personal choice isn’t it ? I think nice plan to be natured all naked and tangled each other perfect hahaha. you know don’t be jealous. and he gets $ 100 ea. head bonus.I bet you can’t plan better than that. uh  
Res.3 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/12/29 17:00:18

1さん、そんなにおどろかなくても、冬にハイキング、登山というのを好きな人はたくさんいますから。冬の山はきれいです。私は経験不足で冬山はできませんが、美しいし、そんなに驚くほどのことではないですよ。カナダですから、そういう趣味の人はたくさんいますよ。  
お仲間発見!トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network