お仲間を発見した時の感動は、何とも言えないものがある。
同じ趣味の人を見つけるなら、インターネットが一番ですよ!
恋人関連の募集は、「こいばな(恋話)」の掲示板でお願いいたします。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.3803
Sleepless in Vancouver
by JOJOchinto from バンクーバー 2006/12/05 20:21:13

yo yo yo!
I am new to Vancouver. looking for some female activity partner.
please e-mail me!

Res.1 by t from バンクーバー 2006/12/05 21:04:05

yo yo yo
shut f*ck up!!!
or
I`ll cut your f*ckin nose and stick up your ass BITCH !!!  
Res.2 by JOJO chinto from バンクーバー 2006/12/21 21:14:17

buddy, are you twelve years old? do you not have anything better to do with your puny life?
Maybe you should find something more productive to do with your time then to post meaningless and empty threats on chat sites?
Maybe i can point you in the right direction?
Please check this website www.sesamestreet.com, let me know how it works out for you, Merry Christmas!!

Res.3 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/12/22 17:15:02

Look for a better pick-up line. Even Japanese girls want something better than "Want to screw?" Granted their standards are a little lower than the average white girl though... (Flame me all you want, you know it’s true)  
Res.4 by JOJO chinto from バンクーバー 2007/01/06 21:22:15

Look man...i’m gonna lay it out to you like this...i never said "want to screw?" did I? I appreciate what you’re saying, really I do. I merely came on to this bard to meet some new people. Because of the previous gentleman and yourself, you’re making it really difficult for no apparent reason. If you don’t like my post, don’t read it and move on with your lives. It’s that simple. If you don’t have anything factual or constructive to say, keep it to yourself. Is it that hard?  
Res.5 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2007/01/07 12:13:36

If you wanna someone who f*ck with, just go some night club then try to get, well Japanese,Korean, They will be your f*ck toy, I could say Korean is the best!!! you know what? They ain`t no care with rubber on dick or not
just Try!!! you`ll get no sleepin life  
お仲間発見!トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network