各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
お仲間発見!
お仲間を発見した時の感動は、何とも言えないものがある。
同じ趣味の人を見つけるなら、インターネットが一番ですよ!
恋人関連の募集は、「こいばな(恋話)」の掲示板でお願いいたします。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.2434
Do you want to learn Japanese or Chinese for free?
by cjle from バンクーバー 2006/03/21 21:02:09

Hi, there
Do you want to study a new language for free? Search no more, we have a Japanese&Chinese language exchange group going on
Every week.
It’s a club set up by a bunch of language lovers, including Japanese and Chinese, it’s been going on for almost 1 yr already.
A lot of Japanese and Chinese learned and mastered the language through the weekly language exchange.
Every weekend, we gather in Metrotown ,Burnaby, to study the language together, we study Japanese and Mandarin and sometimes Cantonese,
but If you have interest to learn English, we can also teach you English as well because we have members who can speak very fluent English.
It’s interesting----you can learn so many languages at the same time Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Taiwanese, and English (and even Korean, we
Used to have a Korean member).
It’s fun---we have all kinds of activities such as potluck, BBQ,karaoke, it’s good opportunity to get to know more friends from local.
It’s safe---The members are all very nice people, and we study in a small group format.
Everything is free, so why you want to spend money on learning the language?
if you have interest to join, pl email me and I will tell you more detail!
Thanks and Have a good day.
CJLE

Res.1 by Shimon from バンクーバー 2006/03/22 16:10:15

Hello.
I’m Japanese, but I speak only little English.
My I teach the English, please?  
Res.2 by Carlos from バンクーバー 2006/03/23 21:40:38

hi there ! yes I would like to learn japanese language, I took some curses when I was at university but I almost forgot all about, now I want to start it again. So what days and times do you guys meet and where.
I speak spanish but I do understand english well, so there is no problem with comunication.
Thanks.
Carlos  
Res.3 by Shimon from バンクーバー 2006/03/24 15:52:58

But,I speak only little english.

Res.4 by cjle from バンクーバー 2006/03/24 22:02:29

shimon, pl check your email, as long as you can speak Japanese and other members could learn sth from you, then should be fine,
carols, thanks, i dont know if any people here want to study Spanish or not, you have to know one language very well in order for other people to learn from you,its all about sharing and giving,
anyway,if you guys have interest, you can come and have a try this sunday,the location is in metrotown,foodcourt, near fireplace, the study starts from 1pm to 3pm, thanks  
Res.5 by kc from バンクーバー 2006/03/25 21:37:03

Hi. How are you doing. I’m interested in this. Would you tell me a little more about this with e-mail. I once tried to learn Mandarin while I was in Japan. I actually took a class, but gave up in 2,3 week, since I found it too difficult to pronounce. Anways, I would like to learn both English and Mandarin. English is my priority though. Please e-mail me. Thanks.  
Res.6 by sk from バンクーバー 2006/03/31 15:09:23

I’m interested in ur club.I can speak Mandrin a little.Now i came Vancourver for study English,but I don’t want to forget
Mandarin,too.so pls send e-mail about yur club.  
Res.7 by miki from バンクーバー 2006/03/31 20:31:15

Hi, I’m really interested in ur club, it sounds cool!! I’ve wanted learn Chinese for long time, it is probably a great opportunity to get it started. I’m a Japanese going to a college in North Vancouver. Can u plz send me a bit more information about ur club?? Thank you.  
Res.8 by cjle from 無回答 2006/03/31 20:55:42

I have sent the emails to all the people above, pl check your email,thanks, we will have a study tomorrow at 1pm in metrotown foodcourt, hope to see ya there  
Res.9 by cjle from 無回答 2006/04/13 11:40:26

sorry, for the last post I got alot of people’s replies who show interest to learn Japanese and teach English in return, I have to make some clarification that at this stage, we prefer memebers who want to study Japanese or Chinese and teach Chinese and Japanese in return, so it’s easier for other members to study together.sorry for the misunderstanding from my post before and let me know and email me at cjle_vancouver@hotmail.com,if you have interest to attend
our study, thanks  
お仲間発見!トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network