各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
お仲間発見!
お仲間を発見した時の感動は、何とも言えないものがある。
同じ趣味の人を見つけるなら、インターネットが一番ですよ!
恋人関連の募集は、「こいばな(恋話)」の掲示板でお願いいたします。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.2361
An American boy is seeking female friends or more?
by 代理人 from バンクーバー 2006/03/10 17:36:24

代理で書いてます!私の友達のアメリカ人がアジア系の素敵な女性でお友達もしくは、真剣にお付き合いができる人を探しています。彼は、シアトル近くに住んでいますが、よくバンクーバーに遊びに来ます!彼は、25歳、長身、マナーがあって、ファッションセンスも良くて、ただ、女性に出会う機会がなくて。
真剣な方のみメールでご連絡ください! 尚、英語でご連絡お願いします。

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/03/10 18:03:37

そんなによい方なら、あなたのお友達を紹介してあげてください。  
Res.2 by 代理人 from バンクーバー 2006/03/10 18:21:30

引っ越して来てすぐのため、知り合いがいません。 だから、投稿したのですが?
真面目な方のみご連絡下さい!  
Res.3 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/03/11 22:45:56

そんなにイケてるアメリカンなら自分で簡単に見つけられるでしょ。頑張って!  
Res.4 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/03/12 14:32:14

we hate americans  
Res.5 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/03/12 14:52:21

I like American.  
Res.6 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/03/13 03:17:31

we hate american too.  
Res.7 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/03/13 14:15:34

>>レス3

御意。  
Res.8 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/03/15 20:54:50

Well, if you hate so much then dont adapt anything related to American’s.
I am sure you eat, wear, buy American products! what’s ashamed...you guys just cant handle us all! lol luv copy?  
Res.9 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/03/19 21:16:45

i actually use products made in china because most products are made in china now. i dont think american’s make tv’s. and i dont mind cheap american products that break, i just dont like the people. i wear brand clothes made in europe, LV, Gucci, etc. your president is bush, need we say more?hahah.  
Res.10 by You stupid from バンクーバー 2006/03/21 14:15:04

You think that ppl will go crazy with your title? American is looking for females? ok, we will ask all jp girls to stand up on both side of Robson between 3-4pm today...so Mr. American can walk by and check them all. Mr. American will take as many as he wants and feel sorry for rest.

No wonder why you are stupid, but why do you guys like to show it ?!!! why don’t you be a man and go to help your brothers in Iraq instead of letting others to enjoying your small brain??

Yah, I’m not Canadian nor Asian, but fortunately, NOT American

★ I will not be disappointed if you meet older Japanese, that’s rude, but it’s true!

Res.11 by D from バンクーバー 2006/03/21 15:32:38

You guys are ridiculous. How can all of you be so ridiculously prejudice against all Americans? Consider how Japanese are stereotyped in the Chinese media. Are ALL Japanese responsible for the rape of Nanking? Are all Japanese responsible for the continued exclusion and repression of "Zainichi"? That’s just the tip of the iceberg, don’t get me started on the way Japanese culture treats groups that are different. Hikikomori syndrome. Bullying in school. Military support by your so called "Defense force" for the invasion into Iraq. Give it a f*cking break. I’m Canadian. I hate American politics at the moment but why don’t you get off your goddamn high horse and realize that this guy is a human being and not the guy who is in control. If you are so angry, stop bitching like a biatch and go to a f*cking protest, don’t use specious arguments to pretend that your racism is political awareness. Your posts reveal you to be as bad as the worst of the people who voted for Bush. Why don’t you suspend your judgement and actually listen for a second, motherf*ckers. YES, I’m Canadian and 日本語も喋れるから感覚が違うなどいうな。お前らを聞くと気持ち悪くなってくる。死ね!  
Res.12 by funny from バンクーバー 2006/03/22 00:46:17

D, are you planning to immigrate to the US? well, this’s a Japanese website not the US immigration site !!!
google will help you out.  
Res.13 by D from バンクーバー 2006/03/22 01:08:03

I guess you completely misunderstood everything I said. I was merely commenting on the flagrant and irrational prejudice present in the last couple responses to that guy. Maybe you are worried about some non-Japanese guy having sex with Japanese girls. Okay, so write that. Don’t complain about some guy just because he is American. He didn’t choose where he was born, he isn’t personally responsible for all the shit that is going on over there. I have no intentions of moving to the states because I don’t like the culture there. At the same time, I don’t hate all Americans just because they were born in the politically defined region known as the US of A. I don’t see why you are trying to justify your irrational prejudice. (差別、どうみてもそれが差別なんですよ). Accept the fact that you are a xenophobe. When people complain about Japanese are this and Japanese are that you can be sure that I will tell them to f*ck off and die too. You racists are the same basically and I think you should atleast recognize that at the very least and hopefully try and correct it. そんなに右翼的な考え方を持ってる日本人いないと勘違いしました。いっぱいいるって事ですよね。
ただアメリカ人なわけで憎んだらいいっていう理屈が間違ってるのでしょう。
考え直せー。Funnyさんも。  
Res.14 by Nihonjin from バンクーバー 2006/03/23 01:18:28

I think that there’re many people like that on this websight,it’s dissapointing and make me upset,too,there’re many japs who are against to these ads. They live here for too long and not happy about themselves,too bad. Well I like American.  
お仲間発見!トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network