お仲間発見!
お仲間を発見した時の感動は、何とも言えないものがある。
同じ趣味の人を見つけるなら、インターネットが一番ですよ!
恋人関連の募集は、「こいばな(恋話)」の掲示板でお願いいたします。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.1511
Baseball batting cage
by Baseball from バンクーバー 2005/10/11 20:26:35

Want to meet people interested in baseball. I’m going to baseball batting cages, and then go have a beer with friends. Anyone interested?

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2005/10/13 10:01:51

where’s it?  
Res.2 by Baseball from バンクーバー 2005/10/13 16:35:58

Hi, the baseball batting cage I go to is in Abbortsford. There are quite a few not so far away but Abbortsford has the fastest pitching machine I can find. I play competitive baseball in the summer so any pitching machine less than 130km/hr is too slow for me, so I always have to drive to Abbortsford. I usually go there with some friends, (it takes 40 minutes from Vancouver to Abbortsford one-way), and then hit batting cage for about 30 minutes. Then we have a smoke and drink, and then drive to Richmond to the bar for a beer together. Nice way to spend Saturday evening. If you are interested do send me message. Reply with your name and I will give you my phone number. I have Japanese friends who go with me so don’t worry about your English ability. That’s the fun of baseball, I make friends with people all over the world! Oh by the way I am a pitcher. If you want to throw baseball let me know, I have many gloves and all the equipment and I need somebody to catch for me! My friend who is a catcher for me is so lazy, always eat and sleep and never have time to exercise!  
Res.3 by 野球っ子 from バンクーバー 2005/10/13 23:20:50

自分もバッティングセンターを探してました。130km/h,,,軟式慣れしてるから硬式はかするかもしてませんが、当たらなくはないです。1号線から44番の出口をちょっと行ったとこのゴルフのうっぱなしとくっついてるとこ行きましたが、あいにく閉まってて打てませんでした。是非とも一緒にお願いします。もちろん経験者。大学まで打者としてやってきました。グラブもあります。英語の勉強もかねてご連絡ください。  
お仲間発見!トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network