お仲間発見!
お仲間を発見した時の感動は、何とも言えないものがある。
同じ趣味の人を見つけるなら、インターネットが一番ですよ!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.14541
私はただのばか外国人です, 日本人 募集
by Ma-kun from バンクーバー 2019/05/16 23:39:21

こんにちは,

I am a native English speaker. I want to meet some native Japanese speakers for hanging out. The reason I didn't put this in language is exchange is because I'm not interesting in teaching English. I also hope to speak or listen to Japanese more than 50% of the time. In return, I was born in Vancouver and know almost all the places so can be a guide and coach on what to do. Just send me an email, and you can write in Japanese I prefer, and I'll reply in English. As well, if it's too scary to meet alone, you can call your other Japanese friend(s) and meet together, but don't expect me to speak English the whole time. I just want to listen to Japanese more, but to make it fair, I usually can drive to some place and show you a lot of things, because I'm sure it might get a little boring here if you don't have friends.

I hope at least one person emails me. I will try to reply as fast as I can, maybe the same day or within 1 or 2 days will try to answer.

Res.1 by 無回答 from 無回答 2019/05/17 09:40:56

この人の英語、とても不自然です。
英語を流暢に話す方ではないと思います。
Res.2 by 無回答 from 無回答 2019/05/17 13:04:10

私も思った。どこがネイティブスピーカーなんじゃい?
Res.3 by Ma-kun from バンクーバー 2019/05/17 14:24:36

I didn't know how to edit this, but it should be "language exchange" and not "language is exchange"
other than that, there could be some other typo's but I tried to make the message very simple to understand, because I'm sure most Japanese won't understand if it's too complex. 笑み Actually I am Canadian and my parents were born here too, so it's funny that people think the writing is not a native speaker. It's okay, not feel bad if you don't know the difference between a typo or grammar error, English and Japanese is just too different and takes years to learn. And I graduated from university and got an A in English before, so if I'm going to write an essay, I would be very formal and use more sophisticated vocabulary. Anyways that's why I put "私はただのばか外国人です" :) But actually I read a lot of posts on here, there was a lot of Korean and Chinese guys I think with some small grammatical mistakes in their English but I think for most Japanese they wouldn't notice it. Also I saw some 外人 on here, their English was correct but some sounded very strange like 変体, but I wonder if they did that on purpose, almost like trolling. Because some people kept posting the same things over and over again, so I guess they must have at least got some success with it before.

By the way, nobody emailed me yet, but I would also like to make a BBQ and hiking group and go with 4 or 5 people for those activities. Guys is okay too, if not gay, I can organize everything.
Res.4 by 無回答 from 無回答 2019/05/17 15:44:55

ホントにバカだw
Res.5 by Ma-kun from バンクーバー 2019/05/17 17:13:00

the funny thing is, the people who usually comment on these posts are the most バカ :)
I know most Japanese are smart, but some people...

They remind me of that Japanese girl Natsumi Kogawa who died in Vancouver a few years ago. When I saw her photo beside that guy, I immediately knew he was homeless and a drug addict because you could tell from the look on his face. And in the photo, you could see his large backpack, nobody is ever going to carry that much stuff around unless they don't have a place to live. But she probably thought he was just a normal guy. So it's funny, the same kind of people probably think a normal guy like me is strange, but I guess there is a lot of language and culture differences though.

Last summer I had many Japanese friends but they've almost all returned to Japan, so was just hoping to meet some new people. I think next time I'll write in all Japanese, then it will be a lot easier to understand.

And I don't mean to make anyone feel depressed about their English, because Japanese are known for suicides. So don't feel bad if you can't understand, just keep studying, and maybe some day you will. Try Netflix with only English subtitles or something. 張ってください and I guess w means 笑? ahh I get it now, because short for wara
Res.6 by 無回答 from 無回答 2019/05/17 19:03:37

I'm going to give you one warning. I would suggest that you stop posting on this website right now, don't even respond to this message. Bringing up Natsumi in the way you and did and your insensitive comment about japanese suicides was WAY over the line and completely unwarranted and disrespectful. So here what's going to happen if you post again on here. Someone from this website is going to contact you, they'll act polite and seem totally nice and agree to meet you, they're going to pretend everything is normal and you will have no idea. They're going to set up a place and time to meet up with you but it won't be who you expect. Who actually is going to show up will be my husband (who is ACTUALLY born and raised in vancouver) and he's going to teach you some f*cking manners you disrespectful little shit.

Have fun ;)
Res.7 by Ma-kun from バンクーバー 2019/05/17 19:45:44

LOL are you okay? You got stress from having no job? I would be looking forward to meeting your loser husband who couldn't find anyone from Canada who would marry him. I also guess you were too ブス to find a Japanese guy who would marry you. At least your English is okay, did your loser husband correct it for you? But 100% it didn't really sound like a Japanese person wrote it. I also said "you can write in Japanese I prefer" so why did you use English? You can't follow simple instructions? Ah I guess that's why no company would hire you for a good job. You should also be careful if you try to meet me. The murder rate in Canada is much higher than Japan ;)
Res.8 by 無回答 from 無回答 2019/05/17 21:11:35

Why are you interested in Japanese language in the first place even though you seem you look down on them?
I’m just really curious the reasons.
I guess you have someone you really want to talk to in Japanese?
You seem like you disrespect some Japanese people here but you may actually love them and respect them a lot, so you got upset from those comments that look like attacking you??
What happed inside you??
Sorry, I’m just curious since I have plenty of time. lol

Res.9 by 無回答 from 無回答 2019/05/17 21:54:48

Alright, if that's how you want it. Be careful of anyone who responds to any of your posts :)
See you soon
Res.10 by 無回答 from 無回答 2019/05/18 00:23:13

>You got stress from having no job?
ほんのちょっとしたことなんだけど、私の周りでこんな言い方する人がいないから変な感じがする。
私も文法が得意じゃなくて、何が変と言われると困るのですが。

他の方の言うように、この方はネイティブじゃないのかな?いくら頭悪くてもネイティブとそうじゃない人では言い回しとか、文法が違うんだよね。

明らかにおかしい所と、?ってなる所があって、とっても違和感を感じます。

でもこっちで産まれても、うちの子のように英語が得意でない人もいるしね。なんとも言えないんですけど😅

文章からしか推量れませんが、今までのリプなどを読むと関わらない方が良い方のような気がします。
引っかかっるような方はいないと思いますが、暖かくなって来たことだし、夏に向けてバンクーバーは変な人も増えてくるのでお互いに気をつけましょう。
Res.11 by 無回答 from 無回答 2019/05/18 00:31:30

>You got stress from having no job?
これは文法的にも正しいし、よくある文法表現です。
ただ、こういう失礼なことを言う人は普通に発達障害でもない限りはまずいないから、このような言い方を耳にしないということだと思います。
関わらない方がいいというのは、間違いないですね 笑
Res.12 by 無回答 from 無回答 2019/05/18 00:43:50

Well obviously Ma-kun is an English learner who wants to interacts with people in English through this post and comments. He(she) could have more inviting, fun and productive conversation for that purpose though...... His(her) comments got intention to provoke emotional reactions from viewers/readers to engage in an argument...... which makes me feel quite sad.

Res.13 by Ma-kun from バンクーバー 2019/05/18 02:37:10

Ok, to be fair I did make some mistakes in my original post but I would say it's because I'm typing at over 50 words per minute and speed reading at probably 300 words per minute. I have a life outside of the internet. For example, "The reason I didn't put this in language is exchange is because I'm not interesting in teaching English." It should of been "The reason I didn't put this in the language exchange (英語を話したい) section is because I'm not interested in teaching English ,because I have a real job, not like the other losers on here :p"

Anyways, other than that, I'm really trying to write the way people actually speak between friends, and not what you read in books.

Q: "Why are you interested in Japanese language in the first place even though you seem you look down on them?"
A: Are you talking about yourself? I only looked down on "some" people, not all Japanese. And you are looking down on me, by writing in English, because you assume I can't understand Japanese fluently? ;) The truth is I have over a 100 Japanese friends who live in Japan, and if you would ask them about Natsumi, more than 50% of them would say she was an idiot. I personally thought that was mean and nobody deserves to die like that, but some people, like the retard who says she has a husband etc, are kind of similar. And if you check the statistics, many websites list Japan as having one of the highest suicide rates of any developed country. So I wasn't saying anything that wasn't true.

Q: "...so you got upset from those comments that look like attacking you??
What happed inside you??"
A: Nothing happened inside me, but why are you using ?? 2 times, you seem a bit upset? Did something happen inside you? The person who replied before you, was very upset. She got her loser 外人 セフレ to correct her English, or was that you? His English is good, but he spends too much time watching adult Japanese movies and touching himself instead of actually trying to learn Japanese. I guess he got jealous because my Japanese was better than his. My whole point I was making before was that I'm a native speaker, so I can tell when other native speakers write something. But for most Japanese they have no idea, when they see one mistake, they just think that person is not a native speaker, but I think my mistakes could of been from auto correct and lack of proof reading, and any native speaker could tell that.

"You got stress from having no job?" ... I tried to read both answers in Japanese, my understanding is not 100% but I think one person is saying it's not correct, and the other person it's correct but rude... There are so many ways to say the same thing... "You got stressed from not having a job?" or "Are you feeling stressed from currently being unemployed?" etc..

"Well obviously Ma-kun is an English learner..." This paragraph has a few mistakes which no native speaker would ever make. Nice try though, I can still understand the point you are trying to make. But if I keep interacting with the way you write in English, my level is going to go down pretty fast. Honestly I'm not perfect in English, but all I know is that I graduated from UBC and got an A in university level English, but that takes a lot of work doing assignments, reading, and editing essays. This is just a casual comment section. So don't feel sad. I'm sure your whole life has been a disappointment up until now, but who cares about that, just look forward to the future.

Currently I'm trying to study and get a perfect score on the JLPT N1, if anyone knows what that is. Some people are happy just to pass the N1, but I'm going for a perfect score. But you don't see me going around commenting on other people's Japanese writing.
Res.14 by 無回答 from 無回答 2019/05/18 09:10:02

最初の掲載は英語めちゃくちゃだと思います。笑!!
カナダ生活3、4年かな?って感じの英語力だと思いました。

でも返信の英語は何点かん?本当にカナダ人かな?って考えさせられる点があるけどそれ以外は完璧な英語だと思います。

最初の掲載と返信文は別の人が書いてそうですね。
Res.15 by 無回答 from 無回答 2019/05/18 10:33:21

というか12さんの英語が一番上手さを感じるな。こなれ感みたいな。
Res.16 by 無回答 from 無回答 2019/05/18 12:43:14

Write all what you wrote(res13) in Japanese.
If you had an ability to get a perfect score, you would be able to do that with no problem. Wont need a lot of time to write, either. We are looking forward to seeing your Japanese ability which you are very comfortable with
Res.17 by Ma-kun from バンクーバー 2019/05/18 17:56:58

"Write all what you wrote(res13) in Japanese. If you had an ability to get a perfect score, you would be able to do that with no problem." Yes and no, because the JLPT doesn't test writing so I'm not focusing on that now. That's why I said are you familiar with the JLPT. I would guess it's like the TOEIC listening and reading test. This is just my guess but just passing N1 would be like getting 700, compared to getting a perfect score of 990. So now I could barely pass it, it's going to take a few more years before I'll be able to score near perfect.

"カナダ生活 3, 4年... というか12さんの英語... " ? Anyways, I say my writing is around a 7 year old on here, I guess I'm trying to sound easy to understand. But the funny thing is, most people here still can't understand most of what I'm saying. I know from many years of experience, that I need to sound simple as possible. They always pretend they understand but they don't. Then it wastes my time to explain everything over again. I've also learned many other languages and have studied about language acquisition. People need to walk before they can run.

Anyways, I'm too busy to keep posting on here. I've already met some new friends who will be staying here for at least the next year, so I don't need to check this anymore and I guess I won't have time to respond to any more emails. And I'm not sure if this is true but a few people told me who wrote Res.6, they knew because the Japanese community is small, and were also really upset with that person and said he was like a sex addict who cheats on his ugly wife.

And it's so funny, I think even someone made a thread about this in フリー掲示板. I guess some people have a lot of mental problems and get triggered by stuff too easily. Although my guess is 90% of Japanese found this topic entertaining to read, but too bad for the other 10% who were rejects from Japanese society. At least you are still alive though. Please don't go to 青木ヶ原 just yet. If you are lonely, you can post in こいばな(恋話) for one night love!
Res.18 by 無回答 from 無回答 2019/05/18 18:18:40

You cant prove your Japanese ability.
Also you are making excuses for sucking at Japanese lol
You were mentioning about English levels of some Japanese people and made fun of them. Some people here were using English because they knew your Japanese wasnt good enough lol yes, they were looking down on you.
You are supposed to be good at writing as well if you want to brag about your language skills. Good luck on your exam !
You had time to respond but you are saying you have no time now because you feel embarrassed about yourself.
It is okay if you suck at Japanese since you are practicing so hard !
Res.19 by 無回答 from 無回答 2019/05/20 13:37:42

Ma kun is a real loser lol
Weak small little dogs bark much more than big smart dogs because they need to hide their weakness
Res.20 by 無回答 from 無回答 2019/05/20 19:09:49

I would have to agree with Ma kun. This reminds me of Pearl Harbor. The people on here tried to attack him/her first, then he dropped the atomic bomb on all of you! LOL

I guess many Japanese people still suffer from the radiation effects of those bombs, and have severe brain damage, as it's obvious in many of these comments.

I guess he/she was smarter than all of you combined, and is having the last laugh.
Res.21 by 無回答 from 無回答 2019/05/20 19:42:12

"I would have to agree with Ma kun. This reminds me of Pearl Harbor. The people on here tried to attack him/her first, then he dropped the atomic bomb on all of you! LOL"

Really? Is that what you think happened at Pearl Harbor? You need to understand a little more history than that naive little white boy.

BTW, if you ask me, I think Res.20 was written by Ma-kun. Sounds like the little bitch that he is!
Res.22 by 無回答 from 無回答 2019/05/20 20:37:39

Res20 must be ma kun since nobody here will be on his side. If res20 wasn’t him, then the person would have written the comment in Japanese not English because everyone here understands Japanese except the dumb-ass makun !
自演おつかれ 笑
Res.23 by 無回答 from 無回答 2019/05/23 02:05:46

Where are you, ma-kun !
We miss you !
Res.24 by 無回答 from 無回答 2019/05/23 10:58:58

英語がどうであれ、自分で書いてるようにバカなんだから、ほっとけばいんじゃん。
こんなのに応募するのはそれ以上のバカくらいだし。
お仲間発見!トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network