また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
お仲間発見!
お仲間を発見した時の感動は、何とも言えないものがある。
同じ趣味の人を見つけるなら、インターネットが一番ですよ!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.14249
An Interesting Month
by 無回答 from 無回答 2019/01/03 16:10:41

January has finished and it is already February. I feel empty because most of my friends have gone back to their home countries and I have a lot of free time for myself. Since I feel bored with myself, I have decided to make a fun plan this month. I am going to talk about it next paragraph.
On weekdays, I will wake up at 8 am. I will take a morning shower then I will brush my teeth and do my laundry. After I have finished my morning routines, I will have a cup of coffee with milk or a cup of PG tip black tea with milk. At 10 O'clock, I will have a brunch at BT cafe (Hong Kong cafe). I usually eat Ham and egg or tomato and egg sandwich with daily soup and an iced lemon tea or iced milk tea. I will go to my neighborhood library (Kensington) to review my job and Japanese conversation notes for at least 2-3 hours. When I finish it, I will go to Oakridge mall to have an iced tea with a muffin at Murchie's tea shop. I will walk around inside the mall because I really enjoy window shopping. It makes me relax a lot. Later, I have decided to call a few friends for dinner. Luckily, 3 of my friends are free. I will meet them around 6 pm near Oakridge station. After we meet, we will decide to go to Toku Japanese restaurant. We will eat tonkatsu dinner set, teriyaki dinner set, ten zaru soba dinner set, Chirashi donburi and sushi set. Our dinners are delicious and amazing. We chat and laugh a lot. We especially talk about our daily lives and jobs. When we finish our dinner, we drive to Stanley Park, Queen Elizabeth Park, Kitsilano Park, Granville Island, YVR airport and YVR south terminal airport for car rides and night views. We really enjoy our meeting so much and we took a group pictures too.
In conclusion, I know I couldn't have a luxury activity but I really enjoy to have a normal casual activity with my friends. I think this won't make me bored and I feel energetic to have fun every time.

Res.1 by 無回答 from 無回答 2019/01/03 16:52:43

January just started. What planet are you from?
Res.2 by 無回答 from 無回答 2019/01/04 10:25:38

Why your life is so boring?
お仲間発見!トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network