愚痴りたい時に限って、話す相手が見つからない事ってありませんか?
愚痴はもちろん、素敵な話から悩みまで、ここに書き込んでスッキリしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.9269
●011-1-877-455-4966から電話がかかってきたら
by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2012/07/04 20:03:27

電話の受信時にはこの番号は長すぎて、011187745549しかでないと思いますが。

今かかってきました。

出たら、この番号のハウスホールドのなんとかが、この電話はガバメントのなんとかがどうのこうので、フリーダイヤルにかけなおせ、とかコンピューターの声が言ってました。

ぐぐったら、以下のことが書いてありました。

心当たりがない人は気をつけてくださいね。

1)This is Revenue Services of British Columbia.... the collection agent for MSP and other things.

2)this is indeed who this is. I rarely answer numbers I don't know on my cell, but this time I did. I called back the number, and it IS Revenue Services for BC. I don't know that it is solely for debt collecting, but they were looking to speak with someone that was not me. Revenue Services covers MSP, Student Loans etc.

3)Got this number three times today, didnt answer them. I never answer 1-800 or 1-877, 1-888 phone calls. They are always selling somthing to you.

4)This is the 3rd time I have rec'd the pre-recorded message re: MSP correspondence recently sent to me...the first time I googled the # and rather than calling the number given back I called MSP directly only to find out that there is NO issue with my account.

The 2nd call I ignored then today had another one.

I chose to phone it back to have them take my number off their list and was told I could not do that w/out giving personal info to them...told the guy that he already had my info as it is attached to my number only to be told I wasn't worth the time for the call as that response was going to get us nowhere.

Offered up my last name but he just got snootier and snootier and said we needed to end the call...whatever...they are a waste of my time and as far as I am concerned a scam.

I hope people will be smart enough to NOT fall for this and give out their personal info...

5)I keep receiving calls from this number as well. If it is in fact MSP or Revenue Services. I did have an outstanding balance owing to them.

How ever, I paid this balance as of Friday it is now tuesday.

Now I start receiving calls from them ?

I didn't pay them for months. I ignored the letters.

I did this because I felt I was being charged for something I didn't need.

I had worked maybe 5 months of the year, making a quarter of what I made last year being charged the same fee.

Sooo I filed my taxes. I had no choice but to pay them as their was a lien against me.

So they took their money from my tax return everything is supposed to be settled and dandy but now 5 days after they receive a payment they decide to start calling me ?

What the heck is that about ? This is complete BS as far as I am concerned.

7)They call me a few weeks ago and left a msg with office hours. Then they just call me back without leaving a msg.

I hate 800,877,888 numbers that call directly to you the chances are that its someone trying to sell something to you.

さあ、どうなんでしょう。

詐欺ですか?

この電話はガバメントからです、なんて言っていいんでしょうか???

Res.1 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/07/05 22:51:24

21340257622 や 2064960960
数字の数が合ってませんが、こんな番号からもかかってきました。
近頃本当に多いですね。
私は決してとらないようにしています。
ちょっと聞いてよトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network