また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
ちょっと聞いてよ
愚痴りたい時に限って、話す相手が見つからない事ってありませんか?
愚痴はもちろん、素敵な話から悩みまで、ここに書き込んでスッキリしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.9004
ちょっと。。
by 911 from バンクーバー 2012/03/10 11:36:52

I just happened to read this form and have to say this experience has been quite unpleasant.
I understand this forum is where you rant pretty much everything but it's rather upsetting because all I see here is offensive racist remarks and stereotypes. I think some of you should grow up and look at yourselves first.

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2012/03/10 17:00:41

I agree with you 100%. I was proud of being a Japanese till I came across this forum. Made me sad that there's a bunch of people as twisted and demented as these people on this forum. AND they have the same cultural back ground as I have....... WTF is wrong with you ppl!!
Res.2 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/03/18 06:35:09

very true!
especially the ones posting racist comments from canada...
they don't deserve to live in this multicultural country.
Res.3 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/03/19 04:15:57

I'm not normally a poster, but felt compelled to... A couple of points:
1) It's important in any country, in any cutlure to have the ability to post one's feelings anonymously (this is not a bad thing)...
2) The nature of anonymous posting entails that we don't know whose leaving these remarks(it shouldn't, it allows for free thought exchanges), we don't know if it's one or several people posting repeatedly (although we can all guess, the racist remarks probabaly are limited to a few bad apples), and it's "we" as in "the general public" to take it for what it is (scared, jaded, disillusioned individuals - ie. they probably don't have the ability to speak out in public, thus post here)...
3) This type of behaviour wouldn't be accpeted in general public sites... Can you imagine, Craig's List/Discover Vancouver/Vancouver Sun Comment Section allowing these online... Obviously not.

I expect more from our community... And it's time we all expect the same, come on... seriously!?
ちょっと聞いてよトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network