このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
ちょっと聞いてよ
愚痴りたい時に限って、話す相手が見つからない事ってありませんか?
愚痴はもちろん、素敵な話から悩みまで、ここに書き込んでスッキリしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.724
DETEST KOREAN WHO KILLED A LOT OF PEOPLE!!
by 無回答 from 無回答 2005/09/20 21:28:04

Koreans masacred so many innocent Vietnamese people and raped so many Vietnamese women during the Vietnm War.

Korean government never mentioned such brutal and cruel masacre on their history textbook. How Koreans can have a right to blame Japanese history textbook? If you have any DIGNITY of humanbeings, DO NOT RECEIVE THE MONEY,EVEN ONE CENT, FROM PEOPLE WHOM YOU HATE.

I FIRMLY BELIEVE that KOREANS are really HYPOCRITICAL!!!

Res.1 by YES!! from バンクーバー 2005/09/20 23:54:56

I do agree with you!!
In addition to that, Chinese are also like that. They held demonstrations against Japan a few monthes ago. Remember?
What if Japanese government stop sendin money, and all of the Japanese companies in China leave there?
How could they do that to us!?

Res.2 by 無回答 from 無回答 2005/09/21 01:26:05

Please disappear !!!!!
Japan is top of Asia, and wonderful country !
Korea is developing country.
Do not take a jaundiced view of Japan.  
Res.3 by 無回答 from トロント 2005/09/22 13:26:40

How Rude and Childish You are!!!!!

You Koreans are always always so emotional. Never be fair and rationa!
If you think that Japan is wrong and fabricating the history, why don’t you convince us with your rational knowledge.

You are alway shouting, yelling and blaming to Japanese when you think that you are going to lose. You guys are really savages and babarians.

Be more civilized and educated.

Res.4 by Agree!! from バンクーバー 2005/10/06 21:22:56

I totally agree with RES 3. Koreans are very ignorant, very childish and short tempered people.  
Res.5 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2005/10/07 15:54:34

Res 2 you must disappear !!!!!!!!
Japan is best country ? I don’t think so.
Bull Shit country.

Then if you guys are the best, why you guys lost by hack bomb
from America in 1945 ?

Hahaha idiots...

Nagasaki / Hiroshima... ha ha ha  
Res.6 by momo from トロント 2005/10/07 18:02:27

what about your rotten and decayed selfness?
at least i tried to understand it’s the Japanese government that fabricates, and ignored the dirty past. but you people aren’t any different: uneducated, arrogant and selfish
NEVER ADMITS THE PAST, do you see the difference between Germany and your proud country in terms of global reputation?
statically, there were a lot more Jewish population massacred from the Nazis than eastern Asians from Japanese. but now, which one’s more blamed?
It’s your country! Japan is trying to hide and disguise itself with an innocent face and yet it’s full of evilness at the back.

But i also know Korean government is wrong trying to exploit the situation and using their citizens to get all benefits from Japan. And i also know what Koreans did in Vietnam. But unlike your country, Korea doesn’t fabricate as much, trying to glorify the war, and genocide. SO, it is clear that Japanese must compensate the lives of the victims FIRST, (not necessarily in money)but rather by, fixing up the wrong textbook, and regret the past with their TURE hearts, not PRETEND. Then, Japan and Korean and China, could be real friends..

Res.7 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2005/10/12 01:27:57

korean`s can`t make cars...only kimchee in their back yards. (^^)  
Res.8 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2005/10/12 12:07:24

Hi, by momo from トロント

Well done
You deserve my applause  
Res.9 by Res.2 from バンクーバー 2005/10/13 02:04:35

>Res.5
How could you laugh like that? Are you really crazy?
Are you happy for millions’ death?

It is true that we lost against the U.S. I don’t know what your nationality, but we did not lose against any other Asian countries.
Besides, the U.S. was on chinese side just becasue china was losing in the war. Thanks to the U.S, china could be a permanent member of the U.N.
I don’t understand why china is still one of the members. The country which gives money to the U.N. the most is Japan (I don’t understand Japanese govt though; Even if Japanese govt spend so much money to the U.N, Japan can’t be a member because of china) . Japan should be one of the members instead of china.  
Res.10 by 無回答 from 無回答 2005/10/30 09:20:10

夫や母など家族の目を失明させ、火を放ち火傷を負わせるなど、猟奇的な犯行を続けた20代女性に無期懲役が言い渡された。
ソウル中央地裁・刑事合議24部は30日、詐欺、尊属重傷害などの容疑で拘束起訴されたオム某(29、女)被告に無期懲役を言い渡した。
裁判所は判決文で「犯行後、騙し取った保険金でエステに通ったり、ブランド品を購入した。
また、法廷で『記憶にない』と陳述するなど、反省する姿勢を見せていない」とし、重刑を言い渡した理由を明かした。

http://japanese.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2005/10/30/20051030000024.html

ちょっと聞いてよトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network