ちょっと聞いてよ
愚痴りたい時に限って、話す相手が見つからない事ってありませんか?
愚痴はもちろん、素敵な話から悩みまで、ここに書き込んでスッキリしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.686
I hate Japanese
by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2005/09/15 01:38:06

They always saying at behind.
Of course they can’t fight but they always play with mouth.
I mean... Just mouth.

They even cannot challenge to me cus they scared.
So what I mean is I really want to strike them cus of there
bull shit mouth.

Nihonjin wa Guchiga Warui

Res.1 by スッパマン from バンクーバー 2005/09/15 01:52:30

おめぇーもこんな所で日本人の悪口言っていっしょじゃねぇかアホ!   
Res.2 by ばあさん from バンクーバー 2005/09/15 01:58:56

そおだ。
こんなところで悪口いうだけの、肝っ玉のちいせい野郎だ。
ばあさんはなさけない。  
Res.3 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2005/09/15 09:28:56

この主は日本人ですよね?愚痴が悪いっておかしいですけど。何で英文書くんですかね?  
Res.4 by 無回答 from 無回答 2005/09/15 10:17:37

口が悪いって言いたいんじゃないんですか?仮にトピ主が日本人以外だとしても、口の悪くない人間なんていないわけだし、日本人限定で話をするのはおかしいと思う。ほおっておきましょう。  
Res.5 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2005/09/15 10:33:13

저는 한국을 좋아해요^^  
Res.6 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2005/09/15 10:48:33

韓国が好きとか意味の無い投稿はやめてください。生き恥さらせ  
Res.7 by from バンクーバー 2005/09/15 11:15:02

I love Korea. I also love Japan.
I know some of them are someone like you said.
I totally agree with you.

But what I want to say is that nowadays it does not depend on nationality whether they are stupid or not.

Do you under understand what I mean?

Res.8 by 国粋男 from バンクーバー 2005/09/15 11:30:34

おい、トビ主、てめー日本人をなめやがって、ゆるせねー  
Res.9 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2005/09/15 12:42:50

レス6ってあほっぽい  
Res.10 by 無回答 from トロント 2005/09/15 13:13:29

KIMUCHIIIIIIII!!!!!  
Res.11 by 無回答 from 無回答 2005/09/15 13:24:05

レス6と7は同一人物?  
Res.12 by 無回答 from 無回答 2005/09/15 14:38:08

違います。  
Res.13 by ・・・ from バンクーバー 2005/09/15 14:57:38

Before saying bad things about other people, I think you should study your english more.
Your english really sucks. ;D  
Res.14 by H2 from This fawking world would be much better. 2005/09/15 15:26:36

Res.7
Me totally understand. Only if every single one of us were mature thinkin’ like you...  
Res.15 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2005/09/15 20:04:18

res 13 .

My English is much better than you so just shut the
fuck up u ESL student.  
Res.16 by 正々堂々と from バンクーバー 2005/09/16 00:33:36

トピ主さん、

もう恥じをさらすようなことは止めましょう。
それに、だいたい、あなたが誰かなんてわかんないんだから、
誰もあなたとファイトのしようが無いでしょう?

日本人は口ばっかりて言ってるけど、こんな姑息な手段を使って、
日本のサイトに入ってきて、日本人の愚痴言ってるあなたの方が、
よっぽど、卑怯で精神的レベルが低いく、女の腐ったような男って感じがしますよ。こんなバカバカしいことは、韓国サイトにでも流しなさい。

Res.17 by スッパマン from バンクーバー 2005/09/16 01:15:52

Hey res15, are you the one who posted this topic? If so, aren’t you an ESL student too? Regardless, you shouldn’t down students....they’re here to learn dude. I’m not here to pick fights or anything. I’m just stating that that’s not cool.  
Res.18 by from バンクーバー 2005/09/16 11:15:54

All right, I know the reason why some korean people hate japan is Japanese government that ignore the world history still exist.
I also think japanese government is sort of shit cause of that.
But imagine that it is totally different between the government(politics style) and our lifestyle.

What I am meaning is that;
It is same thing that most people hate America but hate for their politics , not for their lifestyle.

So could you guys please do not say easily that Korean hate japan ,also Japanese hate Korean.

Res.19 by truth from バンクーバー 2005/09/16 12:02:21

To Koreans

Koreans are blaming that Japanese government still twists and fabricates the world history, right?

How about you guys? Koreans masacred so many innocent Vietnamese people and raped so many Vietnamese women during the Vietnm War.

Korean government never mentioned such brutal and cruel masacre on their history textbook. How Koreans can have a right to blame Japanese history textbook? If you have any dignity and moral of humanbeings, stop doing such shameful behavior.

I firmly believe that Koreans are really hypocritical.  
Res.20 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2005/09/16 14:01:10

honey, there’s always going to be people who talk behind your back no matter where you are and no matter what the nationality is. So, you’d better GROW UP!!! Unless you are a testerone pumped neanderthal ready to go to jail, you just don’t pick a fight. You’ve seen far too many action movies lately? All you gotta do is a get a life and ignore whoever you can’t stand.  
Res.21 by Chinese from バンクーバー 2005/09/16 23:11:49

Japan attacked so many countries but the fucking government never tell truth to Japanese people.

Japanese killed about over 500,000 people in China and Corea.
Japan , they even changed their history books too.

How rude they are...
Of course young Japanese doesn;t know about these things.  
Res.22 by スッパマン from バンクーバー 2005/09/17 02:52:23

Hey Chinese,
Is that what YOUR government told you? Do you believe in your government? If you ask me, all governments are lying sons of bitches.....you need to wake up and open your eyes to how much bullshit is out there and how much we’re exposed to it everyday.  
Res.23 by S・I from モントリオール 2005/09/17 12:09:05

To Chinese

You Chinese are very HYPOCRYTICAL!!

How about you guys? Chinese massacred so many innocent Tibet and Uigle people and raped bunch of women. Have you ever apologized and compensated to those who are massacred by you? More worse, Chinese are still oppressing those people, how brutal and cruel you are!! Also, the only thing your government are concerned about is their stupid autocracy, NOT YOU GUYS!! Remember, your government is quite notorious in the world because of the ignorance of human right

Also, Remember, we Japanese already supported Chinese over 700millions as ODA. For sure, your government never informed such things to you and you guys are always deceived, right?
How dirty your government is!!

Moreover, anti-Japanese movement are supported by Chinese government because they desperately keep the autocracy as long as they can. Don’t you understand that your government are using you?

Since your government conceals these things mentioned above on your history textbook and deceives all Chinese, how Chinese can blame Japanese and Japanese history textbook? Don’t you have any common sense? If you have any common sense and dignity, stop doing such stupid and childish behavior.

To me, you Chinese seem to be very very lower-class and vulgar.

Res.24 by S・I from モントリオール 2005/09/17 12:40:37

I forgot the last sentence.
"YOU CHINESE MUST LEARN HOW TO BE CIVILISED AND EDUCATED!!  
Res.25 by Chinese from バンクーバー 2005/09/17 16:39:42

Of course my government told it.
Not just Corea and China.
You guys attcked hall bun cha of South Asia you know ?

You guys studied with wrong history book.
You guys don’t know anything.
My grandmother got lots of disavdantage things by Japanese.

They stole rice,iron stuff,etc about approx over trillion .
And what hell is the Japan Sea and Dakeshima ?

That’s all must be in Corea’s side.Don’t steal Corea’s wealth.
Why ?

Why don’t you guys say Pacifie ocean is the Japan ocean huh ?
Oh yeah... You guys afraid America huh ?
How bull damn people of government.  
Res.26 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2005/09/17 16:50:59

・・・どうしてこんな掲示板でまで言い争いをししているの?
読んでいて悲しいです。  
Res.27 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2005/09/17 18:26:26

あーーーーはっはっはーーーーー
おもしろいなあ  
Res.28 by S.I from モントリオール 2005/09/18 03:28:16

RES 25)

TO THE SLAVE OF CHINA
You must be a Korean who is pretending to be Chinese,
right?I think that you ADMITTED and UNDERSTOOD what I told you on Res 23. And then, why you are still cursing for Japanese? I thought that you were very ashamed of yourself after reading my response.

You know guys, JAPAN IS ONLY ASIAN COUNTRY THAT COULD FIGHT WITH WESTERN COUNTRY THAT COLONIZED ASIAN COUNTRIES INCLUDING CHINA. As you know, CHINA was ceded by 8 countries. JAPAN DEFEATED FOR RUSSIAN IN 1904. JAPAN ALSO DEFEATED HOLLAND that colonized Indonesia WITHIN 9 DAYS. After Japan defeated Holland, Japanese army formed Indonesian army, gave them modern weapons and educated them how to use it.

That’s why, after the World War II, Indonesians could be independent from Holland. Holland colonized them for more than 350 years. What Japan defeated for Russian really ENCOURAGED other Asians to be independent from Western colonist. I think that your government also concealed this truth.

Moreover, former Priminister of Malaysia, Mr. Mahatir, former President of Taiwan, Mr. Li Denghui, and former President of Philippine, Mr. Ramose say that ALL ASIAN COUNTRIES SHOULD APPRECIATE FOR WHAT JAPAN DID TO US DURING THE WORLD WAR II. WITHOUT JAPANESE ARMY’S SUPPORT, WE COULD BE RELEASED AND BE INDEPENDENT FROM WESTERN COLONISTS; OTHERWISE,THEIR COLONIZATION MUST HAVE BEEN CONTINUATED.

REMEMBER, ALL ASIAN COUNTIRES DETEST ONLY CHINA and KOREA because of your SELFISHNESS, ARROGANCE, BRIBERY and RUDENESS. What kind of contribution you could do for other Asian countries? Tell me! The only stupid thing you both guys did to other Asian countries was to be “CAT’S-PAW” of Western colonist and SQUEEXED the property of other Asian countries. You know how DIRTY and DISHONEST you WERE and STILL ARE!!
Your government always DECEIVES, CONTROLS and USES YOU GUYS!

If you have any understandings, you would be VERY ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!
DO NOT FORGET, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SHOULD APOLOGYZE TO OTHER ASIANS INCLUDING JAPAN TRILLION OF TIMES! YOU GUYS ARE THE MOST SHAMEFUL, UNEDUCATED, VULGUR, AND IGNORANT PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD!

IN ADDITION, NEVER FORGET! YOU GUYS WERE ALWAYS DEFEATED BY SO MANY COUNTRIES AND WILL NEVER WIN!! ESPECIALLY, KOREAN HAD BEEN SLAVED BY CHINA FOR SEVERAL HANDRED OF YEARS. CHINA HAD BEEN SLAVED MORE THAN 100 YEARS BY 8 COUNTRIES! QUITE PITY!!

Res.29 by S.I from モントリオール 2005/09/18 03:36:01

RES25)

TAKESHIMA AND JAPAN SEA ARE INTERNATIONALLY ADMITTED BY INTERNATINAL LAW. If you have any complaine about this, why you prosecute for Japan as Japanese government suggested?

Your government is really coward because they know that they would lose.  
Res.30 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2005/09/18 11:02:43

S.I you fucking stuopid idiot but I understand why your
saying with so stupid word cus you studied with wrong text
history book.

Japan they just made up by themselves.
Japan is the strongest country in Asia, I know this.

But "strong" was always stronger than Law. you know ?

Other countries were so weak fight with strong country
such as England, Germany, USA , Japan and etc.

But They never write fake history , only Japan did.
That’s why Japan had bomb present from USA. Nice !!!  
Res.31 by S.I from モントリオール 2005/09/18 13:17:04

TO THE SLAVE OF CHINA,

Now, I understand. You are completely an IDIOT, LAZY, IRRESPONSIBLE, UNEDUCATED person. YOU NEVER RESPOND TO ME PROPERLY!!

Although you say, “you studied with wrong text history book”, Korea and China are the most DISHONEST COUNTRIES, which FABRICATED AND TWISTED their history textbooks. If you are capable of reading English, you had better go to the library and check “the world history.” I am going to teach you that an INTELLIGENT PERSON ALWAYS TRIES TO SEE BOTH BIASES. I firmly believe that you guys believe only what your government taught you. HAVE YU EVER TRIED TO CHECK OUT IF YOU R TEXTBOOK IS QUITE FAIR OR NOT? I STRONGLY SUGGEST you to read DIFFERENT KIND OF TEXT BOOKS that came from different countries. STUDY MORE AND GET A PROPER EDUCATION.

And also, you say,” But They never write fake history, only Japan did”, YES, THEY DID and YOU DID TOO, guys. You made up your history book for your own benefit.
Compared to your history book, JAPANESE TEXTBOOK IS QUITE FAIR because it tells about good points and bad points; however, your textbook is just blaming only Japan, NOTHING ELSE. You never see both biases because of your LAZINESS and IGNORANCE, which is not your dirty government’s fault, but your FAULT. Remember, Every country has their own biases.

That’s why Korean had been slaved for long time and still is!
And also, do not pretend to be victims all the time in order to get money.

IF YOU HAVE ANY DIGNITY, DO NOT RECEIVE THE MONEY FROM PEOPLE WHOM YOU HATE. YOU SEEM TO BE VERY CHEAP AND NOT RESPECTFUL!!

REMEMBER, PEOPLE WHO ARE CONSISTENTLY BLAMING TO OTHER PEOPLE AND IMPUTING YOUR FAULTS TO OTHERS, NEVER EVER IMPROVE THEMSELVES!!

IF PEOPLE HAVE STRONG SELF-CONFIDENT, HE IS ALWAYS FAIR AND RATIONAL. HAS YOUR MOTHER EVER TAUGHT YOU LIKE THAT? BE A REAL MAN!!!

Res.32 by スッパマン from バンクーバー 2005/09/19 01:35:30

Res 30, you’re such a dumb fuck it’s unbelievable! おまえみたいなやつが生きてたら空気がもったいねぇーよ。死んでこいアホ!  
Res.33 by & from バンクーバー 2005/09/19 22:46:38

Look at this then you fucking liers Japs...

http://my.dreamwiz.com/lettertoyou/fuckjapan.swf

반성이나 해라 이 쪽빠리들아.  
Res.34 by S.I from モントリオール 2005/09/20 15:23:03

So, you finally exposed yourself as a Korean as I told you before.
What a sneeky you are! Are you not ahamed of yourself?
I am going to teach you AGAIN!!!!.

INTELLIGENT PERSON ALWAYS TRIES TO SEE BOTH BIASES!!!!! HOW STUPID YOU ARE!!!!!! I firmly believe that you guys believe only what your government taught you. HAVE YU EVER TRIED TO CHECK OUT IF YOU R TEXTBOOK IS QUITE FAIR OR NOT? I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU to read DIFFERENT KIND OF TEXT BOOKS that came from different countries. STUDY MORE AND GET A PROPER EDUCATION.

IF YOU HAVE ANY DIGNITY, DO NOT RECEIVE THE MONEY FROM PEOPLE WHOM YOU HATE. YOU SEEM TO BE VERY CHEAP AND NOT RESPECTFUL!!

REMEMBER, PEOPLE WHO ARE CONSISTENTLY BLAMING TO OTHER PEOPLE AND IMPUTING YOUR FAULTS TO OTHERS, NEVER EVER IMPROVE THEMSELVES!!

IF PEOPLE HAVE STRONG SELF-CONFIDENT, HE IS ALWAYS FAIR AND RATIONAL.

HAS YOUR MOTHER EVER TAUGHT YOU LIKE THAT?????

FOR SURE,You will NEVER BE A REAL MAN, but at least BE A HUMANBEING. OK?

Res.35 by S.I from モントリオール 2005/09/20 21:12:50

TO BE A DOG OF CHINA,
FOR SURE,You will NEVER BE A REAL MAN, but at least, AT LEAST BE A HUMANBEING. IF YOU COULD. OK, DOGGY OF CHINA?  
Res.36 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2005/09/21 01:30:19

I hate Korean and Chinese !!!
And I love Japan !!!!!  
Res.37 by 無回答 from トロント 2005/09/21 21:05:08

Hey Kim shut the fuck up and go fuck yourself.
I know who you are, You are just disgusting and makes me puke all over your face..  
Res.38 by f*ck you from fuck you 2005/09/29 16:27:01

fuck you  
Res.39 by 無回答 from 無回答 2005/10/01 01:19:39

God loves you all, God loves you all........  
Res.40 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2005/10/01 01:58:46

みっともないからみなさんやめましょう。
知らない人同士で悪口言い合って楽しいのかしら?

Res.41 by 無回答 from 日本 2005/10/01 05:43:38

すごいねー。みんなよっぽどカナダで暇なんだねー。ネットでこんなに白熱してるなんて、よっぽど、根暗な皆さんなのね、表立っては言えない、器の小さなみなさん。でも、英語がんばってるねー。今度は、こんなところに英語書いてないで、会話が上手になるように、ネットの、しかもこんなくだらないの相手にしてないで、友達の一人でも作って、通じる英語を学んだらどうですか?何しにカナダ行ったの??  
Res.42 by 性格直せ! from トロント 2005/10/01 10:16:02

みんな、ただのストレス解消で、書き込んでるだけでしょう。それに何も知らないあんたが、人の交友関係とか英語の上達なんて、わかるわけがない。

自分こそ、嫌味なレスわざわざ書き込んで、よっぽど根暗で、器が小さいんじゃないの?人のこと批判して、バカにしてる暇があったら、あんたこそせっせとその卑しい性格直すように、努力したら?  
Res.43 by 無回答 from トロント 2005/10/01 23:24:33

> I hate Japanese

おーそうか。
では日本人にかかわらないほうが良いぞ。
日本人にかかわらずに元気でくらせよ。

バイバイ 

Res.44 by わはははは from バンクーバー 2005/10/06 12:28:19

すべての日本人を一くくりにしたものの言い方されちゃ、そう言うしかないよな!!
賛成!!!  
Res.45 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2005/10/06 14:34:49

ALL YOU PEOPLE (KOREAN, CHINESE, JAPANESE) don’t know everything.
The best way to know the real History is to learn from books from other countries. I lived all my life in Australia and Mexico. What we learned in school was that CHINESE and KOREANS were the worst. This means the japanese was the most civilized country.

It’s so stupid to even be talking about this since NO ONE OF YOU PEOPLE is actually involve in some way to your history. IF SOMEONE EVER DID SOMETHING WRONG IT WASN’T ANY OF YOU, IT WAS A BUNCH OF PEOPLE THAT DIED A REALLY REALLY LONG TIME AGO.
So stop being childish because these problems were problems of OLDER GENERATIONS.

I don’t hate Koreans or Chinese, but there’s a reason why a lot of people don’t like you very much. You tend to be very selfish and NARROW-MINDED (for example, koreans don’t even try new food.....why?....because they have to eat Kimchi)
Koreans and Chinese NEED TO LEARN to respect other countries and their people.
Japanese are more friendly, and respect other cultures.

--------> For the guy who posted that IMAGE OF THE BEHEADED HEAD....................Why do you even have that image? Koreans should stop looking into this kind of things on the internet. KOREANS LOVE TO SEE DISGUSTING THINGS ON THE INTERNET.

Another thing....Koreans don’t care about other countries. Koreans don7t respect life in other countries..............
For Example.....
When American and European soldiers and even that Japanese guy were KILLED IN IRAQ.....BEHEADED ALIVE, Koreans visited a lot a website called OGRISH.COM to see the videos of all the people who were killed by Terrorists. OGRISH.COM registered a lot of visits to their website by korean people. Even in the TV NEWS they said that many koreans were going to this website to see the videos.
AND.................One day this terrorists kidnapped a korean guy and they killed this korean guy , this website put the video of how they killed him. That website was not visited by koreans anymore, and hundreds of Korean people tried to hack and sabotage the website because they didn’t want the website to show the korean guy being killed.
ISN’T IT STUPID AND INHUMANE? they wanted to see all the people being killed, but they didn’t want the world to see the only korean being killed.

Just to end I have nothing against any country. But I think EVERYBODY SHOULD FIRST FIX THEIR OWN LIVES. THEN FIX THEIR COUNTRIES LIFE AND REPUTATION. AND THEN.....YOU CAN LOOK INTO OTHER PEOPLE AND COUNTRIES.

*** KOREANS HAVE THE WORST SKIN SMELL. THEIR SKIN SMELLS LIKE BACON WITH KIMCHI AND GARLIC ***  
Res.46 by REF from バンクーバー 2005/10/06 20:53:02

Hahaha. Good one, dude. I’ve been saying the exact same shit all my life...about the Chinese and Koreans hating the Japanese, I mean. Now that you mention the bacon with kimchi and garlic...  
Res.47 by ごちゃごちゃ from トロント 2005/10/06 21:19:35

このスレッド、どの意見がどの人のなのか全然わからなくなっちゃいます。名前の欄にニックネーム入れてくれたら、あぁこの人がこの人に意見してるんだなーって分かるんですが。
Res45の人は日本人ですよね?
途中までフムフムってこういう意見もあるよなーと読んだけど、なんで最後に低レベルなこと言っちゃうのかな?
オーストラリアとメキシコで育っても、パソコンは日本の使ってるんですか?本当に海外で育って外国の教科書で歴史を学んだんですか?

Res.48 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2005/10/07 18:02:39

パソコン日本の使ってなくてもサポートインストールすれば日本語見れるよ  
Res.49 by Aven from バンクーバー 2005/10/11 09:07:56

True !
Japs are always cannot exactly demonstrate each other cus they
are fucking gaies and homosexual.  
Res.50 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2005/10/13 14:48:08

yes hahaha  
Res.51 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2005/10/13 18:33:45

if you’re going to make an argument, at least try to sound smart about it and check if you’re grammatically correct....how else do you suppose people are going to agree with you?  
Res.52 by 先生 from バンクーバー 2005/10/13 22:36:36

I mean, you guys suck.
If you want to say something, at least you should know how to say it correctly.
Why don’t you just write in your own language?  
Res.53   from    

*** 削除 ***
Res.54 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2005/10/14 10:35:51

レス45

まったくその通りだよね. What you are saying is perfectly right.
もっと言ってやってくれ!!(爆)  
Res.55 by 無回答 from 無回答 2005/10/14 12:55:41

First of all, I understand that I am making a comment here which means I am getting one of you guys.
When our English is not perfect and we swear, that sounds pretty stupid. Don’t embarass yourself.
By the way, why Korean is so insist?? Can’t you move on? And why you came here? To fight with Jap?? Not to improve your English? You put all Japanese in the same categoly which shows me your mind is very narrow.
God says "LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR!!" Ashamed on you.  
Res.56   from    

*** 削除 ***
Res.57   from    

*** 削除 ***
ちょっと聞いてよトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network