ちょっと聞いてよ
愚痴りたい時に限って、話す相手が見つからない事ってありませんか?
愚痴はもちろん、素敵な話から悩みまで、ここに書き込んでスッキリしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.6408
ご注意!
by ポリス from トロント 2009/08/12 17:48:30

Warning...!!

Just last weekend on Friday night we parked in a public parking area. As we drove away I noticed a sticker on the rear window of the car. When I took it off after I got home, it was a receipt for gas. Luckily my friend told me not to stop as it could be someone waiting for me to get out of the car Then we received this email yesterday:

WARNING FROM POLICE
THIS APPLIES TO BOTH WOMEN AND MEN
BEWARE OF PAPER ON THE BACK WINDOW OF YOUR VEHICLE--
NEW WAY TO DO CARJACKINGS (NOT A JOKE)’

Heads up everyone! Please, keep this circulating. . You walk across the parking lot, unlock your car and get inside. You start the engine and shift into Reverse.

When you look into the rearview mirror to back out of your parking space, you notice a piece of paper stuck to the middle of the rear window. So, you shift into Park, unlock your doors, and jump out of your car to remove that paper (or
whatever it is) that is obstructing your view. When you reach the back of your car, that is when the carjackers appear out of nowhere, jump into your car and take off. They practically mow you down as they speed off in your car.

And guess what, ladies? I bet your purse is still in the car.

So now the carjacker has your car, your home address, your money, and your keys. Your home and your whole identity are now compromised!

BEWARE OF THIS NEW SCHEME THAT IS NOW BEING USED.

If you see a piece of paper stuck to your back window, just drive away. Remove the paper later. And be thankful that you read this e-mail. I hope you will forward this to friends and family, especially to women. A purse contains all kinds of
personal information and identification documents, and you certainly do NOT want this to fall into the wrong hands.

Please keep this going and tell all your friends...

Res.1 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/08/12 19:33:28

怖いですね。気をつけます。

日本語に訳しておいてくれたら、もっと助かるんですけど。

「駐車場から出るときに、車の後ろのガラスに何か紙が張ってあっても、一旦車をスタートさせていたら、その紙を取り除く為に車を降りずにそのまま走り去れってことですね。その紙を取り除く為に、運転席から出たら最後、カージャックされてしまいます。」

って感じでいいのでしょうか?  
Res.2 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/08/12 22:41:47

だけど、何でe-mailが来るのか理解不能です。
まぁ、気をつけましょう  
Res.3 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/08/12 22:50:14

これは2004年ごろから出回ってるチェーンメールの1つですよ。

Aabout.comのUrban Legendsによると、"despite the fact that this email rumor has circulated non-stop since 2004, I have yet to find a single published report confirming that carjacking incidents matching this description have indeed taken place."だそうな。

でも、気をつけるのはいいことだけどね。

Res.4 by 無回答  from バンクーバー 2009/08/12 23:16:22

そうなんだ。Policeの下りあたりに違和感があると思ったら、チェーンメールの一種なんだね。でも、ありそうな事例だよね。気をつけようって思ったもの。  
Res.5 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/08/13 18:41:02

どんな内容であれ、基本的に「このメールをできるだけたくさんの人に回してください」と言うメールは、チェーンメールです。

時々こんなメールを、本人はよかれと思ってか、回してくる人がいますが、私は全部止めてます。本当に人に知らせたいのであれば「でいるだけ多くの人に回してください」というくだりは、削除しておきましょう。

以前も「この病院にこういう名前の子供がいて、助けが必要です」的なチェーンメールが出回って、その病院がものすごく迷惑したというのがありましたよね。たとえ、内容が正しいと思っても、不特定多数に回すことを勧めることだけはしないように、気をつけましょう。

話は戻って、この犯罪の手口、数年前にバンクーバーでも似たような事件が連続してあったことを思い出しました。詳細は覚えていませんが、一旦車に乗ってから、外に出るような状況にさせ、ロックせずにふと外に出たタイミングで、物を盗まれるかカージャックされるかだったと思います。

気をつけましょう。  
ちょっと聞いてよトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network