また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
ちょっと聞いてよ
愚痴りたい時に限って、話す相手が見つからない事ってありませんか?
愚痴はもちろん、素敵な話から悩みまで、ここに書き込んでスッキリしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.6321
日本人について
by 外国人 from 無回答 2009/07/12 09:03:10

私は外国人ですが、日本人のいいところよりも大嫌いところもたくさんあります。このHPの中でとても怒ってコメントを出した日本人も見ましたが、日本人がほかの外国の国ごとをバカにしてHP作成してとんでもないバカのことがやっているけど。。そういうことにどう怒ればいい?テメー バカ日本人。死ね!!バカ野郎。。でいい?はっきり言っておくけど、お前らの国の人々は80%バカだ。。よく考えて見るとオオバかなドヘンタイばっかりだ。ただし、日本人みんなそうとは思わない。いい人もいる。自分たちはすべて正しいと思っても、それは間違えだ。だから日本人から外国人をバカにされたり、差別されたりするからこういう風になっています。日本人の被害にあった外国人もたくさんいます。まず日本人は外国をどういうふうにバカにしているかをインターネットで検索して見たほうがいい。

Res.1 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/07/12 09:44:46

お前もバカだよ。
お前もバカ野郎だよ。
お前も死ねって感じ。。。
ウフフ。。。  
Res.2 by 無回答 from オンタリオ 2009/07/12 10:09:56

>はっきり言っておくけど、お前らの国の人々は80%バカだ。。よく考えて見るとオオバかなドヘンタイばっかりだ。

こういうことを書くから、他の人も便乗するだけでしょ。
あなたが今、ここでこのようなことを書くこと自体、あなたの否定している日本人に近いということをお忘れなく。
本当に良識のある人間は、誰がどのような批判的・差別的なことをネット上で書こうが、便乗することもないと思いますよ。それは国民性でも何でもありません。個人の性質的な部分だと思います。

Res.3 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/07/12 10:10:20

トピックを立てた外国人さんへ。

あなたが何人が存知ませんが、世界中でも、日本の特質は有名ですよ。
経済大国だが、日本人は風俗などで変態的なところや、人種差別得意、不正義とされる問題などは、世界中で知られています。
が、日本人全員がそうではないと言う事を分かっていてください。
私はそれでない一人です。

Res.4 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/07/12 10:14:19

どの国でも、良い人もいれば悪い人もいるでしょう。やさしい人もいれば、意地悪な人もいるでしょう。あなたの国の人は、パーフェクトな人ばかりなの?  
Res.5 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/07/12 10:26:36

トピ主さんは外国人なのに、日本語の読み書きができるようですから、
さぞかし、日本が好きで、日本語が好きで日本語の勉強をされたのでしょう。なのに、貴方のおっしゃるように、日本人が外国人と言う事で嫌悪したりしたら、傷付きますね。情けないです。
良識のない日本人には一切かかわって欲しくないです。  
Res.6 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/07/12 10:52:31

日本に住んでる純日本人が外国人のフリして、日本からわざわざここにたてた愚トピ。
低脳、馬鹿にも程度があり、笑いが止まらない程大馬鹿のトピ主。
このトピ、これで終了。  
Res.7 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/07/12 16:08:15

本物の外国人は HP なんて言葉は使いません。  
Res.8 by K from バンクーバー 2009/07/12 20:16:12

そんなに日本人が嫌いなら日本になぜいるの?
帰れば?自分の国に。  
Res.9 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/07/12 23:58:49

もし本当に外国人なら、
ここにもあるけど普通の日本人が見れば釣りだとわかるスレに対して言ってると思う。。。
明らかにおかしい記事はたいてい誰かが構って欲しくて書いてることだから相手にしなくていいんだよ。それ以外のことを言っているなら80%はいい過ぎだと思う。ほとんどの日本人が嫌いってことだよね?差別って言ってるけどほとんどの日本人が人種差別しているわけでもないのに、日本人嫌いって言ってるあなたこそ人種差別してるんでない?  
Res.10 by BovineHat from Victoria 2009/07/13 00:21:36

All the Japanese users and most of the non-Japanese users
of this site are aware that the anti-Korean, anti-Chinese
and anti non-Japanese threads and responses here are made
by a handful of so-to-speak "full-time nationalists
(racists, right-wing extremists, or whatever you want to
call them). They stand out here because they dedicate all
their time in this kind of propaganda in whatever site they
can find. This JP site has recently been plagued by this sad
phenomenon for the past year or so. If I were you, I’d just
ignore them. And don’t get tricked into becoming just as
pathetic as they are by posting anti-Japanese threads.  
Res.11 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/07/13 00:31:32

↑Let me ask you couple of things.
What do you mean by "full-time" nationalists ? Is there part-time nationalists in Japan? What are they doing when they are not nationalists?  
Res.12 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/07/13 00:42:01

トピ主さん

日本にも一部の心無い、そういう悪い人もいますが
あなたの国にもいるんですよ。おたがいさまです  
Res.13 by BovineHat from Victoria 2009/07/13 00:56:03

Res11,
Did you read the whole sentence? I used the phrase
"so-to-speak nationalists."

Res.14 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/07/14 16:40:38

右翼の人達全員がそうだとは言いませんが、子供、学生時代に何らかの理由で勉強しなかった、または出来なかった人達が、大人になってから独学すると右翼に走ることがよくあります。

可哀想な環境のために、可哀想な具合にプログラムされてしまった、可哀想な人達は世界中のどんな国にも存在します。  
Res.15 by Rinseout from バンクーバー 2009/07/14 19:25:52

本当だよ、 well said.
人生卑屈に生きてくなんて最低じゃない.

Res.16 by 地元マン from 無回答 2009/07/15 03:47:02

>>>>>>>BOVINE HAT: All the Japanese users and most of the non-Japanese users of this site are aware that the anti-Korean, anti-Chinese
and anti non-Japanese threads and responses here are made
by a handful of so-to-speak "full-time nationalists
(racists, right-wing extremists, or whatever you want to
call them). They stand out here because they dedicate all
their time in this kind of propaganda in whatever site they
can find. This JP site has recently been plagued by this sad
phenomenon for the past year or so. If I were you, I’d just
ignore them. And don’t get tricked into becoming just as
pathetic as they are by posting anti-Japanese threads. <<<<

Well, I don’t know If I would go so far as to agree that all of the Japanese users know that (idiots come in every colour, after all), but I certainly agree with the spirit of what you wrote there, especially that nice bit about not becoming what you behold.

I will say, however, that this site is both notorious and disgusting for the site management’s and user’s tolerance of typically Japanese chauvinist xenophobia, and, on the other hand, the hilarious and hysterical responses people get to any and all of even the most minor criticisms of Japan or the Japanese. The poster known as Kurogane wrote some pretty disgusting crap last year (about some Japanese right wing media whore), and that shameless hypocrite Halifax Oyaji threatened to sue him for it, although that spinelss old geezer is always deafengingly silent when the Japanese racists are spouting their Usual Shit. People like that are as useless as tits on a bull. Typical Japanese one way relativism is what it is, and although I know fully well not all Japanese are guilty of it, it is a marked national trait. As an example, all the national whining over Hiroshima and Nagasaki, without any apologies or even consideration for similarly barbaric Japanese Imperial Army atrocities.

Having said that, I understand that a sort of passive dismissal is the default Japanese response to the usual Right Wing Crap (at the level of generalisation), and the part of me that grew up in Japan and likes most of it admires that. The problem is, this is a purely written media, and so such silence can easily look like an acceptance, rather than the dismissal I think it is.

On the other hand, of late, a lot of what I assume are Japanese posters are writing in and roundly criticising the Right Wing Douchebags, and it is a beautiful thing to see: as a Canadian, as a Human, as an Earthling.

PEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  
Res.17 by Res14 from 無回答 2009/07/15 12:51:14

What I really cannot understand is, how many of these extreme nationalists came to live in a multi-cultural country such as Canada. I mean, if they like Japan so much, and hate everyone else, why don’t they just stay the hell in Japan, and stop embarassing us normal Japanese?

On one hand, they are spouting Japanese nationalism and racism, while on the other hand, they are recieving benefits of the multi-cultured life style in Canada. They are so retarded they don’t even realize their entire existance is completely contradictory and selfish.  
Res.18 by BovineHat from Victoria 2009/07/15 23:04:10

Not all, but most of these instigators’ posts are from
Japan. As I said, they spend all their time searching for
this kind of sites throughout the world where they can
post in Japanese. No matter what you say, they’ll never
ever change their views because their mission is to change
others’ views.  
Res.19 by 地元マン from 無回答 2009/07/16 03:15:12

Res. 14, (nice name, by the way)

As a Canadian, that’s the part that makes me laugh so hard. The irony is pregnant. I used to deal with those idiots in Sapporo when I was a kid. They would surround me, and yell all sorts of shit. I was 12, and couldn’t do anything but keep walking home.

Sometimes I think it would be fun to have them try that now that I’m a Really Big White Guy. But that’s not very Buddhist of me ;)

BTW, most of us know that You Normal Japanese are just that. Normal.

That’s why we like you. Not just because you’re Japanese, but because you’re Normal.

Well, except Tom, maybe...........
He likes Innocent Girls.............. ;)

BTW, and this is a Friendly Reminder, not a criticism, but just because the OP’s Japanese is not native level doesn’t mean he or she necessarily speaks English..............  
Res.20 by Res14 from 無回答 2009/07/16 11:32:40

>I used to deal with those idiots in Sapporo when I was a kid.
>They would surround me, and yell all sorts of shit. I was 12,
>and couldn’t do anything but keep walking home.

I’m sorry to hear that. It’s the typical kind of shit we normal Japanese have to be embarassed with :(

>Sometimes I think it would be fun to have them try that now
>that I’m a Really Big White Guy. But that’s not very Buddhist
>of me ;)

Aye, not very Christian way, either. As futile as it seems, we just have to turn the other cheek to these unfortunate retards because we don’t wanna get down to their pathetic level.

>Well, except Tom, maybe...........
>He likes Innocent Girls.............. ;)

Haha, I don’t think Tom has any chance with innocent girls, tho. Fortunately, there are many sluts who are just right for him :p  
Res.21 by 地元マン from 無回答 2009/07/18 04:16:05

Thanks for that, Res. 14.

I wouldn’t feel too embarassed about what your own trashy compatriots do. I know I never do. I never apologise for other Canadians when abroad, unless I can’t figure out how to say "Assholes are everywhere."

It’s the great anthropological universal.......

As for my life in Sapporo, I was only surrounded by idiots in summer, during Bosozoku Season. The rest of the time it was great. But it would be pretty funny to meet those same guys, especially now that I am big, and they are 65 years old. ;)

Nice joke about the Christian thing there, by the way. My parents were Lutheran missionaries, which is why we were there. Talk about trying to push water uphill!!!!!

Anyways....にいいいいいいいいいい  笑

Res.22 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/07/18 04:28:13

こっちの方がシックリくるね↓

左翼の人達全員がそうだとは言いませんが、子供、学生時代に何らかの理由で勉強しなかった、または出来なかった人達が、大人になって教祖から洗脳されると左翼に走ることがよくあります。

可哀想な環境のために、可哀想な具合にプログラムされてしまった、可哀想な人達は世界中のどんな国にも存在します。  
Res.23 by 地元マン from 無回答 2009/07/18 04:33:28

環境は環境であろうが、憎みを広める者は蹴り殺した方がNormal Peopleの責任だ。

頭の中だけでも、な。

といって、右翼系のカナダ人もいっぱいいるから、日本だけの問題ではない。

そういう屑者を全滅させよう!!!!!!!

頭の中だけでね。  
ちょっと聞いてよトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network