また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
ちょっと聞いてよ
愚痴りたい時に限って、話す相手が見つからない事ってありませんか?
愚痴はもちろん、素敵な話から悩みまで、ここに書き込んでスッキリしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.334
international lovers
by Terry toddler from 日本 2005/06/24 06:47:32

Hi im English guy i live in Japan now i met my wife when she was in Vancouver on the world of internet,im interested what you think about Japanese,English relationships & canadian too? i think Australian,English and Canadian make good match for Japanese because i think some simularities,but i think American’s are so noisy & a headache :p (sorry if your American) me & wife met on computer and now after first meeting 2 months later we got married and our true soul mates,sometimes i think Computer is good to get to know someone? my wife’s ex was iranian she had hard time very much he cheated on her and never give her freedom made her stay home like a prison? i think not good match iranian kinda countries they seem to be good at telling lies? mayb you will say depend on the person but i think we can generalise of course about certain things about all cultres for example Japanese we can say are polite,if you are interested talk about these kind of things im happy to share thoughts? can u reply in English if possible? dont trust the middle east :p

ちょっと聞いてよトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network