新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.2765
so, are japanese girls easy?
by oh! from 無回答 2006/11/07 08:36:18

外国人が集まる掲示板
http://www.gaijinpot.com/bb/showthread.php?t=28153
so, are japanese girls easy?

easy

Girls are easy here, but guys that can’t get laid back home still have no chance here. I see those dorky honkies everyday.

The simplest explanation is supply and demand: I like jgirls and get a shitload more of them here than back in the states. Likewise, a "bread chick" can find more white meat to her taste abroad than in Tokyo.

Res.1 by Clinton from ???潟?�?若??? 2006/11/07 10:25:47

girls everywhere are easy for some and not so easy for others.. in canada I think many of them use dating to learn the language or get a husband to stay here or hoping they can get into a friendly circle where they can ecperience life here the way natives do.. honestly I don’t know what is wrong with that.. but some japanese men get so pissed and jealous. I know a lot of white women hate japanese too because (specially in vancouver) they hate to see a good looking man who would be usually available to them walking down the street happily with a japanese girl. it’s all envy and jealousy. I had a girlfriend who hated any asian girl she saw and talked so lousy about them anywhere she went because she knew I went out with a couple and I was happy with them. I think Japanese guys are feeling the same thing.  
Res.2 by だから何だっつー話 from 日本 2006/11/07 13:04:31

私見では、ダウンタウン近辺の日本人女が連れてる白人って
ルックスが良いとは言い難い。服装とかヤバいくらいにダサダサなののだ。(ま、日本人女も彼らに釣り合うくらいにダサい格好してるのだが。もしやダサ男くんに合わせてわざとダサくしてるのか?)

とりあえず、彼女達が憧れてそうなハリウッド俳優からはほど遠く
クラスでモテるタイプの男にさえも満たない
いわゆる見た目は平均以下のブ男。

なので、「白人男連れた日本人女(例えイケてない女であっても)に白人女が嫉妬する」っていう意見はどうも私にはピンとこないなぁ。

もしかして、あぁいう日本人女って、日本にいる時からか元々
彼氏の見た目はこだわらない中身重視のタイプだったのかしら。
でなきゃ、あんなブ男連れて幸せそうな顔で歩けないよな。

だけどもし、審美眼の欠けた日本人女なら
日本人がウヨウヨするロブソン近辺をブ男連れて歩いて自慢したい
なんて心理も働くかもね。
同じように、審美眼の欠けた日本人男なら
日本人女が連れてるブ男にも、わざわざ嫉妬することはあるかもね。

もちろん人は見た目ではなく中身が重要なのだ
と私は思ってますけれど。

Res.3 by だから何だっつー話 from 無回答 2006/11/07 16:02:39

で、残念なことは
英語がまだ苦手な日本人がこのサイトに出没するので
トピタイトルが英語だと敬遠して読んでくれる人が少ない。

で、一番読んでもらいたい白人男を追っかけてる日本人女が特に
英語が苦手なもんだから読まない。  
Res.4 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/11/07 16:16:25

いや、この手の話はもう飽きたってのが正しい見解でしょう。

Res.5 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/11/07 18:42:47

Res2 結局白人の彼氏が出来ないからひがんでるんでしょ?  
Res.6 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/11/07 19:06:21

トピの内容より、こういうサイトがあることを初めて知ったので、興味深かったです。いわゆるJPカナダの日本版ですね。
トピ主さん、ありがとう!  
Res.7 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/11/07 19:10:16

>結局白人の彼氏が出来ないからひがんでるんでしょ?
で、で、で、で、でたぁ!ばあ!
典型的なバカ女の発言。  
Res.8 by None from トロント 2006/11/08 02:44:32

Well... the answer is "it depends".

If you are black/white guy then the answer is "sure!"
If you are Asian(like chinese, korean), then the answer is "fxxk off!"

Res.9 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/11/08 04:05:33

The initial poster and "Clinton" are probably both Japanese.
Their English is extremely high level and potentially mistakable for that of a Native speaker of English, however, there are a few things that give away the fact that the poster is Japanese.
Clinton’s English isn’t worth mentioning, his English is fluent and highly competent, but his grammatical errors are only too apparent to a person like myself who grew up in an English environment.
The topic is most likely Japanese because:
"Dorky Honkies" is not a term used by anyone from my generation (20’s). So maybe, the original poster is in his 40s, but it is unlikely.
Also, he uses a lot of cliches that most Canadians would be embarassed to repeat, write down, or be associated with. For instance, talking about "bread chick[s]" - this slang isn’t part of any modern vernacular.
Also, how many Canadians do you know that write fluent Japanese that includes Kanji? ”外国人が集まる掲示板”。
Potentially he is just an uneducated American, but, he uses English slang the way a Japanese person would - without understanding the context. I don’t want to offend anyone, but, not growing up in a culture usually impedes one’s full grasp of the nuances of slang. In particular, the crude way in which he employs slang reeks of cultural ignorance.
Also, there is no explanation of where "here" is. Does he mean Vancouver? Maybe he means South Africa? It’s impossible to be sure.
Also, "Likewise, a "bread chick" can find more white meat to her taste abroad than in Tokyo". This sentence on the surface is good, but it’s actually a nascently effective speaker’s attempt to apply advanced grammar that goes beyond his or her current capabilities. "can find more white meat THAT SUITS her taste abroad than in Tokyo".

日本語でうまく説明ができません。すみませんでした。

それとGaijinpotっていうのは外人が集まる場所だけなんです。情報交換、仕事探し中の質問が一番多いです。確かに日本人の女性を優先する外人の男性がいますが、かなり人数が少ないんです。それと、残念ながら、カナダ人の女性のほうがやりやすいです。ただあなたの非常識だけです。

確かにもてない男性が自分の言語の力で女性を引っ張ろうとするのですが、私の意見では、やっぱり英語が完璧ではないと付き合う立場が見えません。つまりコミュニケーションが大事ってことです。
自分の感情と思想と表現が完全にわかってくれない人と付き合えるなんって難しいなんでしょう。確かにNative同士のなかでもその難しい語り合いが完全に通じる事も限らないんですが、同じNativeじゃなかったら非常に難しいなんでしょう。
一般の日本人の女性がそれをわかってると思います。でも何処に行って非常識なばかがいますよ。

私の日本語がわかりにくくてごめんなさい。勉強して5年になりますが、まだまだゆったりした文章が作りません。  
Res.10 by ゴンベ from 日本 2006/11/08 04:34:45

Gaijin losers come to Japan to get j-girls because they can’t get girls in their own country.
Some guys come because they think the Japanese are still samurai and they’ve read Hagakure and think that’s sooo cool.
And some come, because they really appreciate the culture.

Res.11 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/11/08 05:25:36

fyi, the guy who started this thread just copied and pasted a comment from the gaijinspot forum. he never said those were his own opinions.

as for clinton..... yea, he does make A LOT of grammar mistakes but i wouldnt be surprised if he grew up here as he claims he did. it’s not as if he’s the only guy who grew up in Cnada to not know how to write well.  
Res.12 by Clinton from ???潟?�?若??? 2006/11/08 09:20:37

wow.. we have a couple of Jack Clusos here it seems.. first of all mebbe you should concentrate on the message instead of trying to shoot the messenger.. I’m not japanese and no japanese has the lower body parts I got.. as for my grammer? I am trying to write in a simple english here as to get as many people to understand me as possible.. so not trying too hard here to impress people with my intelect or knowledge of big words or complicated sentences.. Also, I speak 5 languages.. I’m bound to make mistakes in all of them. hence, like a virgin.  
ちょっと聞いてよトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network