また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
ちょっと聞いてよ
愚痴りたい時に限って、話す相手が見つからない事ってありませんか?
愚痴はもちろん、素敵な話から悩みまで、ここに書き込んでスッキリしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.2610
I found BAKA in Konbiniya
by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/10/05 17:25:05

at Konbiniya store, the internet cafe section. I was using computer, Taiwanese woman sat beside me, she was typing a letter, she chose to make the letter in blue colour.
she printed the letter, but the blue color looked different.
so she asked the Japanese man, maybe he is the owner, he is 40+ years old, wear glasses.
here is the conversation:

Taiwanese woman : how come the color is different?

Japanese 40+ year old man: what different? you think this is black and white? if you don’t like here, just leave!

i explained to the old man : maybe the computer monitor is dark, so the color looked different

but he said : how different? you think this is black and white?

the Taiwanese woman was very polite, but the Japanese old man was very very rude, the woman was just asking about the color, and she asked politely, and the old man answered : "if you don’t like here, just leave"
the woman did not say anything bad, but that is how the old man answered her question

Japanese old man: just leave! i will call the security!
Tawainese woman : how can you be so rude?

the Taiwanese woman didn’t want to continue the argument, she was very calm, but the Japanese old man kept on saying things like ’if you don’t like here, leave! i will call security! you must pay!’, the woman never said she will not pay for the papers, it was only $1 or $2.

i talked to the woman, she said ’no no i am not angry, maybe he is drunk, just that he should not do this’
for the whole time she was very polite and friendly, she also did not shout to the old man, it was the old man kept shouting at her

the woman paid the money, but the old man kept on saying garbage things,

the old man : i will call police and security!
woman : what did i do? sure, you can call the security! i also do not need these papers, i will just throw them away

woman : next time don’t do this
old man : no, i won’t, i just don’t want you to come back here again

is this how owners or managers or employees should act towards their customers? shouting at their customers? kicking out the customers? threatening to call security and police???

i have always thought Japanese service is No.1, but this hurts the image of Japanese people, owners,managers, stores, culture!!

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/10/05 17:35:15

好可憐。。。

Res.2 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/10/05 17:36:48

Konbiniya。。。
超機車!  
Res.3 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/10/05 17:40:50

poor girl....but...Are u sure he is the owner??

Res.4 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/10/05 17:47:32

日本語でよいのでしょうか・・・。
確かにコンビニ屋のオーナーは態度が大きいかもしれません。
「使わせてやってるんだ」といわんばかりの態度・・。
私は以前コンビニ屋のインターネットを利用することもありましたが、このオーナーの態度が気に入らず(しかし、私が直接何か言われたというわけではありません。)今はデイビーにあるコリアンショップのインターネットを使用することが多くなりました。
トピ主さんもさぞかし気分を悪くされたことでしょうね。
でも、分かっていただきたいのは、全ての日本人がこのような接客態度ではない、ということです。
DTで1件しかないインターネットレンタル店、ということで利用者は多い。一人二人が利用することはなくなっても他にいくらでも利用者はいる、というように彼は何か勘違いをしているのかもしれません。
この台湾の女性にもトピ主さんにも、どうか彼のことだけで日本人の性質を決め付けないで欲しいし、日本人を嫌って欲しくないと思います。
トピを読んで、あまりにも心が痛んだので書かせていただきました。  
Res.5 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/10/05 18:00:59

i think he is the owner, because he is always there  
Res.6 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/10/05 18:15:08

i have Japanese friend so he translated your article for me

^^ of course i do not hate Japanese, and i don’t think the Taiwanese woman hate the Japanese either, the old man (maybe owner) is just terribly rude, i will continue to learn Japanese, make friends with Japanese, go to Japanese stores, i just hope i won’t meet with this kind of bad service again  
Res.7 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/10/05 18:28:09

↑読んで安心しました^^
英語じゃなくてごめんなさい。  
Res.8 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/10/05 18:36:18

its okay, i can understand a little bit Japanese especially with more kanjis, my Japanese friend can translate Japanese to me

how long have you been in Vancouver? are you an internetional student?  
Res.9 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/10/05 19:32:14

Don’t make a big fuss about it.
You’re a bystander, why don’t you mind your own business?
It could happens anywhere anyplace in the world not only there.
I must say this, if I may.
Don’t be so Japanese to bring Japanese way of services here.
She is more like a Canadian than you are to handle the situation more appropriate, and you should learn from her.  
Res.10 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/10/09 23:54:29

there is a small chichen in the back.

my friend used to use computer and she got some stuff at there.
oneday she had a ploblem with a CD-rom.
As soon as we went to there to ask about it , he started to be angry for five mins ... we just stood up at the counter ...
we heard from him .. he never made a mistake in his life !!

security and police ???
i think they are for him ...

Res.11 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/10/10 18:32:44

I was not a bystander, the woman asked me about the color, and the owner talked to me. also if everyone just mind their own business, what would the world be? this is a selfish thought.
This could happen in any places, but so what? it does not mean we should tolerated this. Being a Canadian does not mean we should be quiet when things happens.  
Res.12 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/10/11 22:23:52

I think what the person was trying to tell you wasn’t
"don’t mind other people’s business" but to be calm about it.
The Tiwanese lady was supposively calm about it and didn’t make a big fuss
Why do you have to come here and make such a big fuss about this??
You can just keep it to your self and be calm about it too.
Most people here knows that not all japanese have good manners.  
Res.13 by パリス from 無回答 2006/10/12 05:39:47

Has everyone noticed how almost no one came to this topic? When these people write in english, no one here can even understand the jokes, nor understand their terrible grammar and wording of sentences. What a waste of time....

I’m half Canadian so I can understand english perfectly, of course. I’m sure that person probably just had their other asian friend who thinks they are good at english help them write that Res. Look where it got you! There is no reason for me to even write back in english since I’m sure this is all right over your heads already, so forget it. I should just stick to Japanese.

このくらい簡単な英語なら理解出来る人いるかしら?(笑)

私が英語でレスしないのは、そういう事なのよ(笑)

自分は英語が出来ると、勘違いした日本人が張り切って書く、間違いだらけの英語を読む気さえしないしね(笑)

少しでも英語が理解出来る人がいるのなら、私がネイティブ英語だと分かるはずよ(笑)

まぁ、どれがネイティブで、どれがネイティブじゃないって事すら、分からない馬鹿で愚かな日本人しかいないと思うけどね〜(笑)

そんな訳だから、英語でレスしても意味ないでしょ?

だから、この前はスペイン語で返したのよ。でも、誰もスペイン語だと分からなかったのね(笑)

もうここには来ないわ〜時間の無駄だしね(笑)

ははははは(笑)  
Res.14 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/10/12 07:34:59

Hi! Mr.Paris.
How are you doing?

I can’t understand your English .
You take a lot of mistake.
I saw you take a word.
Please explain yourself.

We must do something about pollution.(笑)
!!!!!!!!!!!Sortez!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Res.15 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/10/12 13:41:50

Yeah, you can call him BAKA. I met many BAKAs (usually old men) in abroad. They have their own business, and it seems going well...the Japanese customer is coming back again and again...
Because we (Japanese) prefer to take a service in Japanese.
Even if somebody found out how bad they are, many of Japanese are just stay here shortly, and soon new innocent Japanese are comming.

I was treated badly from them as a worker. They said to me "Just leave if you don’t like what I’m doing! There are a lot of Japanese worker instead of you!".

Thay think that they are KINGs of the Japanese world in abroad or what? We should stop them before everybody hates all of Japanese people!!

一応日本語でも。こういう経営者ってごろごろいますね。私もいくつかのジャパレスで働いた時に言われました。「お前の変わりはいくらでもいるから、文句があるなら止めろ!」と。
悪い噂が立っても日本人は旅行者や留学生が入れ替わり立ち代りきて商売は繁盛しているから、自分が何をしても大丈夫だと調子にのっているんですよね。どうやったら彼らを止められるんでしょう?それともこういった店がなくなれば日本人として困るから何もしませんか?
同じ日本人として恥ずかしいです。この台湾人の女の子も日本人全部がそうだと思ってないといいのですが。  
Res.16 by from バンクーバー 2006/10/12 18:27:30

umm, who gives a shit.  
ちょっと聞いてよトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network