また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
カナダ移民・カナダビザ
カナダのワークビザ、カナダ移民、カナダ移住、結婚移民、カナダ市民権申請。
カナダに住む為の手続きに関する話題はここで情報交換しましょう。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.9320
カナダ永住権国内申請・オープンパーミットについての質問です。
by giugno68 from バンクーバー 2012/11/13 19:19:14

来年、5月にカナダ人婚約者と入籍を予定しており、それに伴い永住権の国内申請をしようと思っています。先日、UBCの無料相談にて弁護士の方に『私が現在ワーホリでの滞在中であればワーホリの期限が切れる前に永住権申請のドキュメントと一緒にオープンワークパーミットの申請を同封して送ればオープンワークパーミット原本が送られてくる前でも働くことができる』と言われました。その弁護士さん曰く”通常、スポンサーの配偶者のビザの期限内に申請すればそのビザが申請中にも継続されるらしくワーホリのプログラムは一種のオープンパーミットだから継続して働ける”だとか..。

よく他の方のブログ等でこの事を目にするのですが、よくCICのルールも変わるので婚約者とCICのホームページで本当かどうか確認しているのですがCICのHPの中では一向に見当たりません。
もし御存じの方がいらっしゃればCICのHPのどの項目に書かれているか教えてくださいませんでしょうか?

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2012/11/15 21:28:38

Working and studying
As a general practice, we will advise applicants in writing when they are eligible to apply for a work or study permit.

However, if an applicant already holds a work or study permit and wants to maintain his or her temporary resident status, the applicant may apply to extend his or her status before receiving our letter. Regardless of whether the application is submitted before or after receiving our letter, refer to the guides for Applying to Change Conditions or Extend Your Stay in Canada. These guides may be obtained by visiting our website or by contacting the Call Centre.

If the applicant already has a permit, he or she may continue to work or study as long as the permit is valid. It is illegal to work or study without authorization from Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

見つけにくいしわかりづらいんですよね。↑これと、ビジターなどのエクステンドのページを行ったり来たりしながら読むと理解できます。
読むと
Res.2 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2012/11/15 21:38:08

追加ですが、トピ主さんの方法でワークをエクステンドした場合は
引き続き同じ雇用主の元で就労可能ですが、国内待機になります。
国外に出た時点で効力が切れます。第1ステップが終わるころにようやく
アプライしていた(エクステンドをかけていた分)ワークの許可が下りて
ようやく転職できます。
Res.3 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/11/16 13:52:19

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=188&t=17

I have applied for a new work permit. Can I stay in Canada if my work permit expires?
Yes. You can stay in Canada, and may be able to keep working, under what's called implied status. That means the law implies you are a temporary resident. The implied status lasts until Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) decides on your new permit application. However, you must respect the following requirements:

If you applied for another work permit

•You must stay in Canada and meet the conditions of your original work permit. If you applied for a work permit extension before your work permit expired, you can keep working under the same conditions as your existing permit until CIC decides on your application unless you have applied to extend your stay under another category.
If you applied for a different kind of permit

•You cannot do any of the activities allowed by the original work permit. For example, you may have come to Canada as a worker and then applied for a study permit. If so, you must stop working once your work permit expires. After that, you cannot work or study until you get a new permit.

Res.4 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/11/16 13:57:24

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=189&t=17

Can I keep working if my permit expires? How do I prove this to my employer?
Yes, if you applied for a work permit extension before your work permit expired, you can keep working until a decision is made on your application.

You must stay in Canada and meet the conditions of your original work permit. For instance, if you have an employer-specific work permit, you must still work for the employer named on that permit.

CIC does not provide confirmation that you have implied status in Canada. However, you should keep proof that you submitted the application before your work permit expired. This includes copies of the application, the fee receipt, and something that confirms the date it was sent and delivered.

Res.5 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2012/12/14 19:15:19

私もトピ主さんと同じケースで、今ワーキングホリデーで来ていて、11月に入籍し、今永住権の申請の為書類を揃えているところです。
私は4月にワーキングホリデーが切れるのですが、永住権申請のドキュメントと一緒にオープンワークパーミットの申請をすればワーキングホリデーの延長やビジターの申請などしなくてもオープンワークパーミットが届く前まで滞在できるし働けるという事ですよね?

割り込みしてすみませんがよろしければどなたか教えて下さい。
カナダ移民・カナダビザトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network