カナダへの道(移民申請)
カナダのワークビザ、カナダ移民、カナダ移住、結婚移民、カナダ市民権申請。
カナダに住む為の手続きに関する話題はここで情報交換しましょう。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.826
ビザ延長の書類について。(family members)
by 無回答 from 無回答 2005/09/04 12:45:32

移民申請中です。ビザがもうじき切れそうなので、ビザの延長手続きをしないとなりません。

そこで、B−my family member(my common-law partner)の記入欄のTypes of document requested はどこにチェックすればいいのでしょうか?None でいいのでしょうか??

どなたか分かる方がいらっしゃいましたら教えてください。

Res.1 by 無回答 from 無回答 2005/09/07 09:16:52

up  
Res.2 by 無回答 from 無回答 2005/09/07 13:23:34

私の場合「B」は無記入で提出して、先日ビジタービザが届きましたよ。
提出した書類のコピーを確認してみましたが、私の申請書の「B」欄は「B−MY FAMILY MEMBERS」と書いてあるだけで、トピ主さんの書いてらっしゃる()書の部分はありませんけど、申請書が変わったんでしょうか。

Res.3 by とぴ主 from 無回答 2005/09/08 08:37:15

れす3さんコメント有難うございます。
質問の括弧で書かいたものですが、申請書には書いてありません。私のインフォメーションとして載せただけです。紛らわせてしまってごめんなさい。

あとれす3さんはBは無記入で提出したとの事ですが、CICのガイドには、下記のように出ているので、私のパートナーを記入するつもりで居ます。

でも、私の友人もBの欄は何も書かなかったと言っていました。

types of document についてですが、書いてはあるもののAからCまでしかないので、それに該当しない場合はNONEでいいのでしょうかね!?!?
確か申請書にはAからE位まであったような、、???

B – My Family Members
You must give information about your family members. Family members are your spouse or
common-law partner, your own dependent children or those of your spouse or common-law partner
and the dependent children of dependent children. A common-law partner is a person of the opposite
or same sex who is currently cohabiting and has cohabited in a conjugal relationship with you for a
period of at least one year.
Dependent children may be your own children or those of your spouse or common-law partner.
A child must meet the requirements of type A, B or C below to be considered a dependent child:
Type A
He or she is under the age of 22 and single, that is, not married and not in a common-law relationship.
Type B
He or she married or entered into a common-law relationship before the age of 22 and, since becoming
a spouse or a common-law partner, has
• been continuously enrolled and in attendance as a full-time student in a post-secondary
institution accredited by the relevant government authority; and
• depended substantially on the financial support of a parent.
or
He or she is 22 years of age or older and, since before the age of 22, has
• been continuously enrolled and in attendance as a full-time student in a post-secondary
institution accredited by the relevant government authority; and
• depended substantially on the financial support of a parent.
Type C
He or she is 22 years of age or older, has depended substantially on the financial support of a parent
since before the age of 22 and is unable to provide for him/herself due to a medical condition.
Children included in the application must meet the definition of “dependent children” both at the time
the application is made and, without taking into account whether they have attained 22 years of age, at
the time the visa is issued to them.

カナダへの道(移民申請)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network