また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
カナダへの道(移民申請)
カナダのワークビザ、カナダ移民、カナダ移住、結婚移民、カナダ市民権申請。
カナダに住む為の手続きに関する話題はここで情報交換しましょう。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.3572
refugee
by Charles from 無回答 2006/12/11 20:05:49

Do you know refugee? Can Japanese apply refugee? I want to stay here they said it is easy to apply for refugee and you can stay is this true? I am from Korea but live in Japan.

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/12/11 20:08:40

Who are "they"? Why don’t you ask THEM for details?  
Res.2 by 無回答 from トロント 2006/12/11 20:36:56

難民として認められるのはかなり難しいと思いますよ。日本人は無理だと思います。KoreaはSouth Koreaですよね?韓国も同様ではないでしょうか。もしもKoreaが北朝鮮を意味するのでしたら、まだ可能性はありそうな気はしますが・・・

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/resettle-direct.html  
Res.3 by from トロント 2006/12/11 20:37:51

北朝鮮出身だったらできるかもしれませんが、内戦等で避難する必要がない日本にすでに住んでいて、普通に韓国出身なら無理なのではないでしょうか。
ご自身で、CICのページ等で、該当するか確認されましたか?  
Res.4 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/12/13 00:37:30

難民として認められるのは、内戦や戦争等で命が危険にさらされている国の人のみできるものではないでしょうか。
Charlesさんは、申請できると思いますが
却下されると思います。  
Res.5 by あんちゃん from 無回答 2006/12/15 12:34:40

Yes, Japanese/Korean can apply refugee..

But it depneds on your backgruound. Actually, there were Japanese people apply refugee and they successfuly to get a resident status in Canada before. And even American can apply a refugee and successfuly stay in Canada last year....

One advice: Be careful when you apply this. Ask for legal opinion before you apply. (Check the yellow page or website to find people can help you)

Good Luck!

Res.6 by Go from 無回答 2006/12/16 08:38:07

My boyfriend is working for refugee.You can’t apply refugee status unless your life is in denger in your country.I’ve heard their life stories are terrible.This is not easy stuff.If you really want to stay here.Study hard and get a job or something.Without effort you are not able to stay here.  
Res.7 by rikuta from 無回答 2006/12/18 23:14:05

I applied as a Refugee I am Japanese and I applied as a Buraku, and I got accepted, I think it is a good way to stay in Canada. I advise most of the Japanese to stay in Canada as refugees. My friend applied as a womens right advcate she got accepted too  
カナダへの道(移民申請)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network