注意事項:当サイトのコンテンツをご利用いただく全ての方は、利用規約に同意したものとみなします。
このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
仕事・求人@バンクーバー
バンクーバーエリアでのカナダワーキングホリデーの仕事探し。カナダ永住者・移民の仕事探し。ワーホリ求人など。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.99767
Model Wanted for "Mist Hairline Tattoo" : $20/hr (payable in cash)
by Rachel from North Vancouver 2022/09/17 22:45:31

I'm planning to launch innovative NEW Hairline SMP (Scalp Micro Pigmentation) technique : "Mist Hairline Tattoo".
Seeking models to build my portfolio. I'm fully certified SMP technician by completing training course offered by SMP Master in South Korea. My studio is fully approved by Health Inspector and licensed. Must give consent to be photographed and be used for portfolio showcased with no identifiable features or personal information.

"Mist Hairline Tattoo" procedure adds tiny dots of pigment to the upper most skin layer of the scalp. Carefully positioned dots of microscopic pigment onto the skin offering mimicking the natural hair with different shades to cover areas where there are receding hairlines, bald patches or clumpy baby hairs. My "Mist Hairline Tattoo" technique can be applied mainly around the temple area or the front hairline which is common problem area of hair loss or hair thinning in female to experience. It's a procedure similar to microblading for enhanced eyebrows but is not anywhere near as painful.

* Appointments available on ONLY Sundays 9:30am - 1:30pm
* Offering models : $20/hr (payable in cash)
* Duration of session : Minimum 3 hrs to maximum 4 hrs (can be payable $60 - $80 / per session)
* No required of numbing cream

* Responsibilities
- Ability to lie down for long periods of time (maximum 2hrs)
- Ability to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Professional, responsible and positive

* Requirements
- Brown, dark brown or black hair color
- Prefer medium to long hair
- Experiencing hair loss or receding hairline around the temple area or the front of the hair line

* How to apply
If you're interested, copy and paste the link below into your browser and fill out model application to be added to my list.

https://form.jotform.com/222599023191254

Thank you for viewing.

Key words : #hair #hairloss #hair tattoo #tattoo #hairline #model #modelwanted #hairmodel #cash #cashjob

仕事・求人@バンクーバートップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network