各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
仕事・求人@バンクーバー
バンクーバーエリアでのカナダワーキングホリデーの仕事探し。カナダ永住者・移民の仕事探し。ワーホリ求人など。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.98026
Nanny/housekeeper
by Farah shakir from Vancouver 2022/03/07 15:08:37

Hi! I am looking for a Japanese nanny - housekeeper to work with my family. I have twin boys so I need a gentle, caring good human being who can also teach them to cooperate all in a positive happy environment. My boys are almost two years old. You can be only ece qualified in Japan. I require you to also work some hours managing the house work. You will have separate time for housework and separate time for taking care of the boys. I have recently moved to Vancouver so need someone very capable with know how of outdoor places to take them (we live in Yale town) and has experience with toilet training and ideally has worked with twins. I am able to pay 20/hour. If you are interested please email me at fyshakir@me.com. If your English is not perfect it’s ok as long as we can communicate and you can with the babies. I have lived in many countries used to people with English as a second language.

Res.1 by Aika from バンクーバー 2022/03/10 12:03:52

Hi,this is Aika.
I’m Japanese and 36years old.
I was working as a nurse for 5 years in japan.
I really loved Children’s cause I have twins sister and brother they are already 21years old now.
I got married last year and moved here 5 month ago from Japan.
I can’t speaking English well, So I want to learn English during working.
If you interested in me please send me massage.
Thank you, Have a good day.
仕事・求人@バンクーバートップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network