仕事・求人@バンクーバー
カナダワーキングホリデーの仕事探し。カナダ永住者・移民の仕事探し。ワーホリ求人など。
「仕事・求人」掲示板では、トピックの本題から外れた投稿は、予告なく削除する場合があります。
Employment Agency・ビザコンサルタントからの投稿は、削除、もしくは掲載費を請求させて頂く場合があります。

新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.76746
6月からのフルタイムナニー(月ー金)募集!
by ナニー募集 from バンクーバー 2017/03/09 17:27:57

友人夫妻が6月から月〜金のフルタイムナニーを募集しています。夫妻は日本語が出来ない為、英語でコミュニケーションができる方を探しています。興味のある方はメール(英語のみ)でコンタクトお願いします。

Live-Out Nanny

We are looking for an experienced, responsible, energetic and creative Nanny to join our nanny-share for two toddlers in Vancouver!

This is a live-out position, starting in June 2017 (toddlers will be 1 years old), and hours of work will be Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm. We are looking for a long term commitment of at least 1 year.

Responsibilities:

➢ Maintain a safe, caring, nurturing and stimulating environment in the home
➢ Prepare and serve nutritious meals & snacks for the children
➢ Change diapers and clothing, as well as wash and dry clothes as required
➢ Plan and maintain an active daily schedule with plenty of appropriate development activities, outdoor time (e.g. park, walks) and organized activities such as games, outings and activity programs (e.g. Strong Start, Library Storytime, Community Centre Play Gym, Science World)
➢ Prepare children for rest periods/put to sleep
➢ Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
➢ Light housework (tidying, small loads of laundry)

Must haves:

➢ 2+ years of previous experience as a Nanny or in a similar role caring for young children
➢ Completion of ECE Certificate, or in progress
➢ Emergency Child Care First Aid & CPR
➢ Non-smoker
➢ Good to excellent knowledge of healthy cooking, with an interest in preparing wholesome meals
➢ Fluency in English
➢ Strong work ethic, with the ability to maintain open, positive, friendly and cooperative relationships
➢ Reliable, punctual and possess good judgement
➢ Good problem solving skills
➢ Adaptable with strong organizational skills
➢ Must be confident in dealing with new environments, schedule changes and researching and planning activities for children

Applicants must be authorized to work in Canada. A criminal record check may be performed prior to hire. Compensation: $15-$18/hour, commensurate with experience.

Excited to become a part of our families? Send a copy of your resume by email through the link above.

Res.1 by Saki Tosaka from バンクーバー 2017/03/21 10:14:16

Hello. I'm Saki from Japan. It's nice to meet you. I'm interested in your posting.
Actually, I'm looking for a family who can support me for a visa. I'd like to work as a nanny for 2 years and then I'm going to apply for permanent residence.

About myself:
I came here for working holiday. I've been staying here for total a year. Now I work as a nanny here and look after 5 children for now. In Japan, I used to work as a teacher in Orr-school for 4 years. My classes were from 0 to 3 years old. So I like to take care of children.

Please send a message to me if you're interested in it.

Regard
Thanks

仕事・求人@バンクーバートップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network