人と人との出会いは大切にしたいですよね。仕事、求人に関する情報ならこちらへどうぞ。
「仕事・求人」掲示板では、トピックの本題から外れた投稿は、予告なく削除する場合があります。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.7333
ドッグウォーカー
by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/04/10 17:08:46

ドッグウォーカーの仕事募集してるところ教えてください!

Res.1 by みつけたよ。good luck to you! from バンクーバー 2006/04/10 18:30:31

I will be working on the new Skytrain for 11 hours a day, six days a week. I am looking for someone to walk my dog Marshall 5-6 days a week for about one hour a day. Alot would depend on how far away you lived from 3729 W16 Ave. near UBC
This would have to happen between the hours of 11am-1pm so that his day would be broken up, because I would take him again around 6pm.
This job would be ideal for a younger senior, student, or someone collecting UI or child tax credit.
The amount That I am willing to pay depends on what you are willing to do with Marshall. If you are willing to take him to a park and play fetch with him... I’d be willing to pay more then someone who would just walk him around the block. I was thinking somewhere in the $200-300/month range.... but everything is negotiable.
The way I figure it if you live within a block of me, then you could leave your house and be back at home in about an hour. $10 bucks a day times 25 would be about $250.
Marshall is a extremely friendly but hyperactive 90 pound black lab...My name is Brennon.
This job would start on Tuesday April 18 You can reach me until April 13 at 250-380-1973

bvr2010@yahoo.ca

================
これはドッグウオーカーじゃないけど、興味が有れば連絡してみて下さい

www.stinkydawg.com

Looking for casual help for Friday and/or Saturday nights from about 9pm to 3am to pet-sit. Our facility boards dogs & cats overnight in a home-like environment where dogs are not caged & mingle with each other freely. Average 4-5 dogs per night. Duties include general supervision inside & for yard breaks & clean-up when necessary, sleeping on the job is fine after 10:30 pm. TV/VCR & Playstation on premises for quiet times. Must be a responsible & trustworthy person and have some general knowledge of dog behaviour & be an animal lover.

Since we never leave our boarding dogs alone this business is 24/7 & we need to regain our social lives! Also, we do this because we like doing it, not because we’re ever going to get rich doing it so we can’t afford to pay much, we’re thinking a flat rate per evening as opposed to hourly since essentially it’s just being a warm body with the dogs. Eventually if we find the right person this could move up to more hours during the week walking (on an hourly rate of pay) or eventually running the daycare so we could travel.

Send resume to stinkydawg@canada.com PLEASE DO NOT PHONE as we are always busy with the dogs.

stinkydawg@canada.com

====================

Res.2 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/04/18 17:52:21

up  
Res.3 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/04/19 00:39:25

このトピみてレスのあったところに面接にいったらパートタイムで仕事もらえました!
レス1さん、ありがとうございました!

トピヌシさんは連絡されましたか? まだ募集してるみたいですよ

仕事・求人トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network