カナダワーキングホリデーの仕事探し。カナダ永住者・移民の仕事探し。ワーホリ求人など。
「仕事・求人」掲示板では、トピックの本題から外れた投稿は、予告なく削除する場合があります。
Employment Agency・ビザコンサルタントからの投稿は、削除、もしくは掲載費を請求させて頂く場合があります。

新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.59545
[HIRE FREELANCER] Python, PHP, Ruby Developer
by KY from バンクーバー 2015/04/16 00:26:42

https://www.elance.com/job/71679921/proposals

I am seeking a Vancouver based Developer to engineer a Prototype Business Intelligence tool. Estimated time is 20-25 hours. Please Send me your proposal with $Quote.

Finished tool will be applied to conduct a Proof Of Concept (duration 2-3 months) targeting a niche market based in Vancouver. Outcome of the POC will determine feasibility of scaling globally.

This project's mission is to successfully implement a revenue management solution that is intensely used in Hotel & Airline Industry to a rapidly growing Vacation Rental sector.

I am looking forward to work with a developer with diverse background. Someone who previously worked abroad would be most ideal. Open to all ages, cultures, recent grads, working holidays as long as we meet & communicate regularly and can share vision for this project.

Key tasks are: BI development and implementations, data architecture and data warehousing.

What you'll need:
• Experience with the development of Data Warehouse(s), data marts is mandatory
• Solid understanding of Data Warehousing concepts, schemes, slowly changing dimensions, facts and dimensions and implementation of the same is essential
• Experience in machine learning would be a very strong asset
• Ruby programming experience strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated experience with data modeling tools and methodologies, specifically:
• Experience with data sourcing, data transformation, data load, data integration and conversion processes, business intelligence tools and ETL tools
• Solid understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation, quality assurance, debugging practices and source control systems
Job ID: 71679921

仕事・求人@バンクーバートップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network