このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
仕事・求人
人と人との出会いは大切にしたいですよね。仕事、求人に関する情報ならこちらへどうぞ。
「仕事・求人」掲示板では、トピックの本題から外れた投稿は、予告なく削除する場合があります。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.5869
*******If you are, or will be a Japanese ESL student, READ THIS...WE CAN HELP YOU *******
by Trip Cambie from バンクーバー 2006/02/16 15:02:14

Hello! My name is Trip and I am offering ESL classes in my downtown home, or at yours. Currently, we are 3 ESL Teachers / Musicians (from pittsburgh, and NYC) and are taking single or group students for regular or conversation classes. We have our own textbooks, and teach areas such as grammar, pronunciation, slang, ect. We can work to YOUR NEEDS!!!! NOT BORING!!!!

THIS IS A FUN AND CASUAL CLASS / TUTORING SESSION....BUT YOU WILL LEARN SOOOOO MUCH!!! Please DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY and time on a boring school that doesnt teach you WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW!!!! YOU NEED TO SMILE, and ENJOY LEARNING ENGLISH.

Our classes are fun, laid-back, and NOT LIKE A SCHOOL AT ALL!!!! We are all young, in our 20’s, and partly speak japanese. We are full time musicians, and love to party!!!!! This is a CASUAL HOME ENVIROMENT.

We are looking for YOUNG, FUN, DOWN-TO-EARTH, students who want to learn English, but not in the old BORING ESL way. We talk about interesting things, and ALOT ABOUT MUSIC! If you LOVE music, we will have a great time!!!! IF YOU ARE A MUSICIAN, YOU MUST CALL US!!!!!!!!!

We have 3 teachers all available, and are VERY FLEXIBLE (because we know that when you travel to Vancouver to learn English, you also want to travel and meet people). You will NEVER be FORCED to come to class because you already paid. (EVERYONE HATES GOING TO CLASS WHEN YOU JUST DONT WANT TO GO) (PAY WHEN YOU FINISH)

We also can provide you with TRAVEL HELP (TRUST ME, WE CAN HELP YOU TRAVEL SO MUCH CHEAPER!!!!!!!) Everyday, i meet japanese people who waste SO MUCH MONEY on travel, and I say, "I wish I would have spoken to you earlier." We know ALOT of computers, and all travel very much!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE....even if you do not use us for Japanese Tutoring / Classes.... CALL US SO WE CAN HELP YOU SAVE MONEY!!!!! NO JOKE....we are NICE PEOPLE with ALOT of japanese friends who are always finding trouble and wasting money......JUST TALK TO US! I hope we can help you out! Please contact us at the information below!!!! We prefer email, but you can call us too!!! Thanks alot, and we hope to hear from you!!!

Trip Cambie
604 724 5448
VancouverESL@gmail.com

Res.1 by from バンクーバー 2006/02/17 15:35:37

how much would be for a hour?  
Res.2 by Trip Cambie from バンクーバー 2006/02/18 09:35:41

15 for single...10 for group! :) Smile!  
Res.3 by Me from 無回答 2006/02/18 22:17:08

You guys just try to teach as way to get more money because as musicians you are getting no $$$ at all. It’s obvious. This is like pretty much your last resource to stay afloat economically, isn’t it? It’s kinda sad.
It really looks like you guys just thought about how to get a quick buck and decided to take advantage of japanese students. I bet you would even try to get your female students into bed.

My solutions for you guys is to just get a job at a pub. You get $ and you get booty. 2 for the price of 1.  
Res.4 by mm from バンクーバー 2006/02/21 21:51:11

Where are your ESL?  
Res.5 by Mw from バンクーバー 2006/02/22 03:49:19

^ Where are your ESL?

What do you mean? What are you trying to say?  
仕事・求人トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network