また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
仕事・求人
人と人との出会いは大切にしたいですよね。仕事、求人に関する情報ならこちらへどうぞ。
「仕事・求人」掲示板では、トピックの本題から外れた投稿は、予告なく削除する場合があります。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.5343
LOOKING FOR A PRIVATE JAPANESE TUTOR!!!
by Robin from バンクーバー 2006/01/24 23:42:15

Hello there! I am a university student from SFU who is looking for a Japanese tutor to prepare me for my studies when i transfer to a Japanese university in Sep 2006. If u have any experience in teaching Japanese to a foreigner, please contact me! Tuition fee is negotiable. My cell-phone number is 778-885-4715.

Res.1 by R from バンクーバー 2006/01/25 00:23:32

hi,i’d like to contact you by emailing. so, could you tell me your email address?  
Res.2 by うらら from バンクーバー 2006/01/25 13:06:52

I am only available in the evening during weekday(preffer) if you are still interested, please send me an e-mail.  
Res.3 by spk from バンクーバー 2006/01/25 20:12:53

Hi! are you still looking for japanese tutor?? if you are, i’m really interested in it!! and i think i can help you because i also go to SFU now and was studying japanese to be a japanese teacher in my home univ. (of course I have "GENKI" in my room now!:b) anyway if you’re interested, please email me :) !!  
Res.4 by Eri from バンクーバー 2006/01/25 22:26:46

Hi Robin. Ive been teaching Japanese at the language school in England for 1 year and I also have a licence of teaching Japanese. Have you got Japanese proficiency test already? I would really love to teach you. But the thing is I work full time at the company so I am available only weekends. If you are interested in me, please let me know. Thank you.  
Res.5 by M from バンクーバー 2006/01/26 00:58:41

have 6 years experience in teaching Japanese as a tutor and for 2 years as a school teacher for private Japanese language school in BC.

Teach Japanese grammar, reading and writing.
JLPT preparation class is also availabe. 4 students passed JLPT for level 3 & 2 for the test in 2004, and one of them got the highest mark on this exam  
Res.6 by Robin from バンクーバー 2006/01/27 21:39:42

Hi there,

I’m sorry but you were a little too late... Someone else called me before i saw your reply and she is now my private tutor. But if you are willing to make a friend, i am really happy to meet u!  
Res.7 by Aiko from バンクーバー 2006/01/28 19:02:44

Hey!!! i guess you have already lots of Japanese friends but if you are interested in making Japanese friends, I’m willing to be a good firend. If you don’t wanna meet, we can just chat on MSN(*^_^*)
See ya  
仕事・求人トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network