各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
仕事・求人@バンクーバー
カナダワーキングホリデーの仕事探し。カナダ永住者・移民の仕事探し。ワーホリ求人など。
「仕事・求人」掲示板では、トピックの本題から外れた投稿は、予告なく削除する場合があります。
Employment Agency・ビザコンサルタントからの投稿は、削除、もしくは掲載費を請求させて頂く場合があります。

新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.46863
Looking for 日本語(Japanese) Tutor!? (Vancouver, Barnaby, Richmond)
by 無回答 from 無回答 2013/02/24 22:35:28

Having trouble passing a Japanese course?

I AM HERE FOR YA! :)

I am an experienced Japanese tutor. I have worked for several private tutoring companies (both in Canada and Japan), and am currently hired as by one of the most well known private tutoring companies in Canada. I have experience in teaching Japanese both in English and Japanese, from kindergarten to university level. Students describe me as very friendly, organized, cheerful young female teacher! :) Also, I have been receiving excellent feedback from their parents!
I am also working as a translator for an international NGO to translate their documents from English to Japanese.

For a regular course, speaking/pronunciation practice, or translation, I am very happy to offer what you are looking for! Also, if you are going to Japan soon and want to learn about culture and people, I am happy to teach those as well.

Although it depends on the content, it is negotiable, I am expecting for $20 per hour for one-to-one lesson (I get paid more than $20, for the company where I am working). If you want to do a trial, I can offer once for $15.

Right now, I am offering a promotion; if you preregister for 10 hours, I will give you a free hour lesson!

Don't miss the chance and get ready for a fun winter vacation!

仕事・求人@バンクーバートップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network