仕事・求人@バンクーバー
カナダワーキングホリデーの仕事探し。カナダ永住者・移民の仕事探し。ワーホリ求人など。
「仕事・求人」掲示板では、トピックの本題から外れた投稿は、予告なく削除する場合があります。
Employment Agencyからの投稿は、削除、もしくは掲載費を請求させて頂く場合があります。

新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.39551
Magic Article Rewriter with make money,studying English
by rewriter from vancouver 2011/08/18 17:19:17

Laugh at Google’s Duplicate Content Ban when You Discover...

From the Desk of Alexander Krulik
Wednesday, 11:11am

Dear Friend,

There are tons of ways to generate traffic and build your business or practice online. There are new slick marketing ideas popping up all the time, one after another, claiming to be the next best thing.

However, one of the easiest, proven, most time-tested ways to attract new business and more traffic to your site is to become a sought after authority and gain expert status in your field.

One of the biggest secrets that the top marketers don’t talk a lot about is the fact that they ALL have built their credibility, visibility, and their lists of gold by writing articles.

In fact, multi-million dollar online entrepreneur Ali Brown says that:

"This is a tried-and-true method that will NEVER stop working, unlike the latest and greatest gimmicks to spoof the search engines.

(Try one of those and see how quickly your traffic halts once the bottom drops out.)

Search engines love real content and will always love real content."

Ali Brown,

And this is only scratching the surface...

As thousands of Internet Marketers already know, backlinks from articles offer the surest route to high rankings in Google, tons of free traffic and lots of targeted customers.

That’s what Yuwanda Black found out...

"I wanted to create more passive income, I decided to give article marketing a REAL try. I decided to submit one article to 25 top-rated directories for 30 days straight.

Only a week into it, my Google Adsense income has quintupled (increased 5 times) and my subscriber rate has increased three fold. And this is after ONE WEEK."

Yuwanda Black,

There’s nothing better than seeing first-hand the profitable results of your article writing.

Learn More Click Here- http://www.makingmoneyways.com

仕事・求人@バンクーバートップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network