人と人との出会いは大切にしたいですよね。仕事、求人に関する情報ならこちらへどうぞ。
「仕事・求人」掲示板では、トピックの本題から外れた投稿は、予告なく削除する場合があります。
Employment Agencyからの投稿は、削除、もしくは掲載費を請求させて頂く場合があります。

新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.39380
Domestic help in exchange for Room & Board (East Vancouver) plus pay
by Sarah Acton from Vancouver 2011/08/08 15:16:08

Hi There,

We are looking for someone who would be part of our family (50 hours per month) in exchange for room and board. Mother of 3, 5 and under needs HELP! Times are flexible, need 50-100 hours a month (would pay $10/hour after 50) depending on your schedule and availability. Could use help with kids and around the house. Help could be walking someone to Kindergarten, preschool or the park. A weekend night every couple of weeks would be appreciated so I could do some thing with my husband. Help around house, can share the load with me. Not sure what to call it Aupair, House keeper, nanny or babysitter, just someone who is willing to help out running the family and who would enjoy being in a busy house.

You would have your own room and bathroom in basement suite, it feels separate and private. Queen bed, dresser, night stand and cabinet, own entrance. We would hope that you could and have most dinners with us and and help yourself to the rest of your meals.

Ideal for a student who wants to experience a family base and share their experience and culture with us. We are near Nanaimo Skytrain only 20 minutes to downtown.

Any interest please send me a small note about yourself and what you are doing and a contact number, thanks in advance for your email.

仕事・求人@バンクーバートップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network