また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
仕事・求人@バンクーバー
人と人との出会いは大切にしたいですよね。仕事、求人に関する情報ならこちらへどうぞ。
「仕事・求人」掲示板では、トピックの本題から外れた投稿は、予告なく削除する場合があります。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.31808
日本でデートレ経験のある方
by ケン from バンクーバー 2010/02/14 11:50:14

日本の株のデートレされてた方で、カナダ、アメリカの株をトレードをトレードしたいと思ってる方、情報交換しませんか? どの証券会社が良いなどなど教えてくださいい。こちらの状況は、けっこう理解しております。

Res.1 by buylow from バンクーバー 2010/02/14 16:59:38

もう10年位やっていますけれど。
否、10年位生き残っている、と言った方が良いかな。
どんな情報を交換したいのですか?

カナダでオープン可能なブローカーは10社位ありますよ。
それぞれ長短があり、また好みも有ると思います。
discount broker canadaなどで、グーグルされたらザクザク。
ホームページで詳細をチェックされたらいかがですか。
デイトレするには、所謂level2のquoteが必要です。
それが提供されるブローカーならOKです。
全て取引出来るブローカーも有ります。
stock,FX,CFD,oil等々、そして日本の株も含めて。
goodluck

Res.2 by ケン from バンクーバー 2010/02/15 14:06:00

I have been trading American Stock through TD Waterhouse account for about a year and half. I also use other charting software mostly using momentum trading. Still learning and yes surviving but feeling more confident day by day. My problem is more of a health and mood problem than technical so now I’m reading a book by famous Brett Steenbarger(a trader pshychologist). What I want to know is about the Japanese Discount Brokerage firms. I moved to Canada when I was a teenager and I can’t read Kanji very well so having hard time reading Japanese when it comes to technical or specialized documents although I speak Japanese way better than English. I want to start trading Japanese stocks also since my brain perform better in the afternoon than 6:30 am. If you have recommendation on which Japanese brokerage firm is good for Momentum day trading, who has more shortable stocks, and commission comparison etc. Please hit me up and we can chat. Your email didn’t show up. If you are interested I wouldn’t mind making some trading friends here in Vancouver. I only now few in Van. Let me know and thanks for your reply. Ken  
Res.3 by buylow from バンクーバー 2010/02/15 15:06:28

Ok so you want to open an account in Japan.

About 20 online discount brokers are listed here if you could read Japanese.
http://www.hikaku.com/sec/

But one thing you have to know first that you have to be resident of Japan.
I didn’t check every one of them but most of them have that rule.

As to Japanese stocks, I haven’t followed them anymore.
I could find few chat groups in Japan if you are interested.

I wish I could help you more.
BTW "The daily trading coach" is a good read.
GLTY  
Res.4 by ケン from バンクーバー 2010/02/15 15:46:45

I see. That is a helpful website. Exactly what I needed. What kind of trading do you do? Just day trades? Swing, options? I follow Alphatrends.net and find it easier than other methods and fun to trade. Do you know anything about charting software in Japan like eg. MarketDelta, Metastock, etc. I just don’t know what to type in to search stuff in Japanese like I don’t know what charting, or indicators are called in Japanese. And yes I’m a Japanese citizen. Do you have to be living there to open an account? I heard some can be registered on line.
I’m new to JPCanada. Is there a feature to email me from my add on there? Just wondering..Perfectly fine just using 掲示板 also. Anyway thanks kindly and for quick reply as well. It’s a tough business yes... Hoping TD will be good once merge with Think or Swim software is done specially for option strategies. What do you think of Interactive Broker? You can trade world stocks incl. Japan I believe.  
仕事・求人@バンクーバートップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network