仕事・求人@バンクーバー
人と人との出会いは大切にしたいですよね。仕事、求人に関する情報ならこちらへどうぞ。
「仕事・求人」掲示板では、トピックの本題から外れた投稿は、予告なく削除する場合があります。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.15933
Live-in caregiver available from Oct
by Megu from バンクーバー 2007/05/02 16:31:41

Hi.My name is Megu from Japan.
I typed out in English and Japanese below so that I’ll be grateful if you read this through,though it’s a bit long.

I’m a student studying caregiving. I’m going to finish school at the end of September so that I could start working in October. By the time I finish school, I will have completed a live-in caregiver training program, to qualify me to work in a caring capacity for children, people with disabilities and the elderly. Since I’d like to work under the Live-in Caregiver Program,I’ll be grateful if you could support it.

As for my personality,I’m honest,motivated and kind-hearted.

And as for what I’ve been doing so far,I volunteer in a daycare home center for children and a senior center and I used to take care of 3 year-old boy in Canada.We have played together in a park,played with playdough,painting,made jelly,read books,taught alphabet to him and so on.We had a great time!I love interacting with kids.

I can cook good food,especially Japanese and Western food and I’ve been learning how to cook canadian food to be able to cook a wide variety of food.

Since I can play the piano,I can play and sing together with kids.And my hobby is calligraphy so that it would be a good opportunity to exchange cultures.

Thank you for reading that through. I’m looking forward to hearing from you^^)

Megu

こんにちは。私は今ケアギバーを養育する学校に通っている学生です。学校は9月の終わりまであるので、それからLive-inでケアギバーとして働かせて頂ける所を探しています。また、Live-in caregiver programのサポートをして頂ければ光栄です。
赤ちゃん、子供、お年寄り、身体の不自由な方問いません。学校で全てカバーしますし、どの方のお世話をすることになってもきちんと向き合って頑張らせて頂きます。
現在は子供のためのデイケアホームとお年寄りのデイケアセンターでボランティアをしています。また、バンクーバーで3歳の男の子のお世話をしていました。
日本食、洋食など作れますので、もしご飯の用意のお手伝いを必要とされるのであれば、お手伝いします。
また、ピアノを弾くことができますので、もしご家庭にピアノ等があれば、一緒に弾いたり歌ったりできると思います^^)
長年書道もやっていますので、それを通して文化交流できればいいなと思っています。
長い文章を読んで下さってありがとうございました!もしケアギバーを探している方を知っている方、または探している方からお返事頂ければ幸いです。
めぐ

仕事・求人@バンクーバートップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network