各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
仕事・求人@バンクーバー
バンクーバーエリアでのカナダワーキングホリデーの仕事探し。カナダ永住者・移民の仕事探し。ワーホリ求人など。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.102111
Executive Assistant
by Yuki Aida from バンクーバー 2023/10/01 22:29:04

Are you a highly organized and detail-oriented individual with a passion for the hospitality sector? We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to join our team, working remotely with occasional visits to our office in North Vancouver.

Responsibilities:
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to the executive and team, ensuring smooth operations and efficient workflow.
- Assist correspondence, emails, and phone calls, ensuring timely and accurate responses.
- Maintain and organize files, documents, and records.
- Utilize computer skills to create reports, HR documents, promotion materials and spreadsheets.
- Assist with basic social media tasks, such as content creation and photoshoot.
- Think critically and proactively identify areas for improvement or streamlining processes.
- Uphold a high level of honesty, sincerity, and professionalism in all interactions.

Requirements:
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Mac.
- Basic knowledge of social media platforms.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to think critically and problem-solve independently.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Previous experience in the hospitality sector is a plus.

This is a remote position, allowing you to work from the comfort of your own home. However, you will be required to commute to our office in North Vancouver a few times a month for team meetings and collaboration.

If you are a dedicated and reliable individual with a passion for the hospitality industry, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you believe you would be a great fit for this role.

Res.1 by Noa from 無回答 2023/10/02 10:04:27

Hello,
What time is the office hour?

Res.2 by Gochiso Foods Inc from バンクーバー 2023/10/02 11:35:51

Remote position with flexible work hours. 2 ,3 time commute to our North Vancouver restaurant location for meetings and events.
Res.3 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2023/10/02 15:24:07

Hello,
I am very interested in the posted job opportunity, and I would like to apply for it. However, it seems that there is no option to attach my resume in response to this posting. If possible, could you please provide an email address where I can send my application documents, including my resume and cover letter?
Res.4 by Gochiso Foods Inc from バンクーバー 2023/10/02 16:43:57

Please send your resume with a cover letter to;
Gochidofoods@gmail.com
Thank you
Res.5 by Suzuki from バンクーバー 2023/10/04 15:37:56

Hello. I'm afraid but seems like e-mail cannot be delivered to that e-mail address. Instead, I sent it to Gochisofoods@gmail.com. Is that correct?
Res.6 by Gochiso Foods Inc from バンクーバー 2023/10/04 16:59:43

Gochisofoods@gmail.com
Is the correct email address, my apologies.
Res.7 by Kayne from 無回答 2023/10/04 20:45:30

Hello,

I have sent my resume and cover letter to your email.

Thank you!
Kayne
仕事・求人@バンクーバートップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network