また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
地元ネタで行こう
地元のことって、知っているようで意外と知らないもの。
超マイナーなネタを投稿して、スーパージモティを目指そう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.1900
本日、公開の演劇
by あみ from バンクーバー 2008/09/28 09:00:05

"I will never, never forget the moment of my son’s returning. There I was out in my fields working away, always one eye on my work and one eye on the road - watching, waiting for my children to come home. And then he was just there, in the distance. My jaw dropped. I let go of what I was doing. I stood to my feet and began to run to my child, arms wide open, these old legs pumping away..."

Professional theatre, film, and TV actor, Jason Hildebrand tours the globe with his acclaimed solo performances. THE PRODIGAL TRILOGY is three monologues based on the Luke 15 parable of Jesus. Each monologue is spoken from the perspective of a different character in the story.

Some of the inspiration for these monologues came from a song by Keith Green called The Prodigal Son Suite, a painting by Rembrandt entitled, The Return of the Prodigal Son and a book inspired by the same painting, written by Henri Nouwen, also called The Return of the Prodigal Son.

Jason performs the Prodigal Trilogy at First Baptist Church this coming Sunday, September 28 at 7:00pm.

アドミッションは無料です。

地元ネタで行こうトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network