また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
パソコン勉強室
パソコンやインターネットに関する事なら何でもOKです。
協力し合いながら、皆でパソコンに強くなりましょう。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.2605
ニンテンドーDS ゲームのダウンロードの方法
by from バンクーバー 2009/03/03 00:31:00

今本体と充電器のみ持っているのですが、PCなどからゲームをダウンロードする方法知っている方いたら教えて頂きたいです。ちなみに他に何が必要かも教えてほしいです。お願いします。

Res.1 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/03/03 13:26:57

R4で検索。でも、基本的には違法行為。  
Res.2 by Ziggy from バンクーバー 2009/03/05 23:09:28

ちがうよ! 違法じゃなんかないよ〜 だってさ、 インタネットの皆さんは平和で皆友達じゃん。 それで、 友達からゲームとか音楽を借りることで犯人にならないでしょう? ま〜 データを借りることはそのデータをコピーすることに違いはないけど、それはしようがない! だって他にデータを借りる方法はないだから、 友達にデータを借りたいときはどうすればいい? (ほほほ、具体的な説明でしょう!My logic is undeniableって!)

でもその話はおいておく! R4はもちろん違法ではない、ただのHardwareだからそれは簡単に手に入れる。 ここにお金もって行ったら買うことはできる:
http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&rlz=1C1CHMA_enCA312CA312&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=new+westminster+video+games&fb=1&split=1&gl=ca&cid=0,0,12300084599421163275&ei=DMuwSZf3H4mMsAPwtch8&sa=X&oi=local_result&resnum=1&ct=image

(リンクがながくてごめん)

そこは: www.gamedeals.ca

GameDealsのおっさんに使い方とか英語で教えてもらえるから、英語の勉強にもなるし!

その後、僕のアドバイスはこれだ: ゲームをやる時はちゃんと英語でやってみて!勉強にもなるし、楽しさがアップだ! 僕だって、大学にいっていないカナダ出身の白人だがゲームをやりながら勉強してなかなか上手になったでしょう! お金なんて払わなくても勉強ができる!

ほほほ、 Good Luck!  
Res.3 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/03/06 11:17:18

最近、完全に法で決定しましたよ。マジコンは違法だって。
それにダウンロードの方法を聞いているということは、友人との貸し借りによるバックアップという意味ではないです。  
Res.4 by Ziggy from バンクーバー 2009/03/07 10:48:49

ほほほ、そんなこと全然ないよ。だって、どこの国がそんな方法を決定した?全国は同じLegal systemを持っていないし、みんな一瞬で同じ決定をする可能性は高くないと思います。 Just because something is illegal in the states doesn’t mean it is 完全に anythingだよ!  
Res.5 by Ziggy from バンクーバー 2009/03/07 10:57:09

マジコンってROMとかのことでしょう? かっこういい日本語ならちゃった! マジコンそのものには違法性は無いです。  
Res.6 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/03/07 11:01:39

Ziggy,

Thanks for sharing your opinion.
The game copy device also became illegal in Japan. Nintendo has won the legal case against a vendor/distributor of the device used for copying games.

Just because you are OK with copying games illegally, I do not think you should not encourage others to do the same.

In my mind, stealing is just stealing no matter how you label it.
This is my opinion.  
Res.7 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/03/07 11:03:07

correction...

Just because you are OK with copying games illegally, I do not think you should encourage others to do the same.

Res.8 by あけ from 無回答 2009/03/08 07:21:16

素人意見です。

マジコンは、ハードウェアのことを言うかと思います。私的目的でバックアップすること自体は日本では取り締まれませんので、マジコン自体は違法ではないかと思います。このため、ゲーム会社が困っています。

しかし、ネットからROMを配信することは著作権違法だと思います。
http://www.cric.or.jp/db/article/a1.html#2_3c

(公衆送信権等)
第二十三条 著作者は、その著作物について、公衆送信(自動公衆送信の場合にあつては、送信可能化を含む。)を行う権利を専有する。

http://mainichi.jp/area/kyoto/news/20090228ddlk26040425000c.html

ダウンロードしてについては、、、これを取り締まる話も出ていたかと思いますが、例えば音楽がHPに埋め込まれている場合、意図せずにダウンロードしてしまう場合もあるということで根強い反対意見が出ていたかと思います。しかしながら、ゲームの場合は、意図的に使用しなければ使用できないので、使用していれば、音楽よりもかなり黒に近くなるのではないでしょうか。具体的に訴えられた話は私は知りませんけども。

カナダの場合は知りませんが、多分送信に関しては言い訳が効かないと思いますので、割と似ているのではないかと思います。

Res.9 by あけ from 無回答 2009/03/08 07:45:42

Res.6 さんの話だと日本では判決がマジコンについてもある程度方向が出ているようですね。
http://www.nikkei.co.jp/news/shakai/20090228AT1G2702N27022009.html
 任天堂とゲームソフトメーカー54社が、携帯型ゲーム機「ニンテンドーDS」で不正コピーソフトを使用可能にする機器を取り扱う「嘉年華」(東京・文京)など5社に対し、不正競争防止法に基づき販売差し止めなどを求めた訴訟の判決で、東京地裁(市川正巳裁判長)は27日、5社に販売差し止めと在庫廃棄などを命じた。

根拠は不正競争防止法なんですね。著作権法ではなく、不正競争防止法である理由について。
http://plusd.itmedia.co.jp/games/articles/0807/31/news048.html  
Res.10 by Ziggy from バンクーバー 2009/03/09 12:10:16

On the contrary! If it is my opinion that some law is not just, then I should encourage others to see the injustice in it. If I smoke marijuana in Vancouver or encourage others whose objection is purely legal (and not, medical or otherwise) to do so, then I am expressing my right to dissent. Of course, one should be ready to be held accountable for ones actions, but in the case of buying marijuana or downloading DS games, probably one will not have to. Especially, if it is the right of 54 software companies in Japan to make some legal act illegal, then it should be the right of the people to make some illegal act legal. I would hate to think that the law is all about money.  
Res.11 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/03/10 16:33:21

なるほど、つまり殺人罪や窃盗罪の無い国では人殺しも盗みをしてもいいと?
日本ではマジコンが違法化したけどカナダではまだ違法化されてないからOKと?
じゃあ是非とも任天堂カナダのカスタマーサポートに電話してマジコンは違法では無いのでROM落とす場所と使い方を教えてくださいと聞いてみてよ。
ついでにソフトメーカーにもインターネットのお友達にゲームを貸すのでゲームばんばんアップロードするって伝えてください。
違法じゃないんでしょ?
それに違法じゃないんだからあなたがソフトを落とす場所も提供してくれますよね?
期待してます♪  
Res.12 by Ziggy from バンクーバー 2009/03/11 17:31:38

Oh ho!

なるほど、つまり殺人罪や窃盗罪の無い国では人殺しも盗みをしてもいいと?

Me: "I think that smoking Marijuana should not be a crime, because drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes are not crimes. Since it is a crime, but since I think the law is wrong, I will continue to smoke it and encourage dissent among people who share my opinion. In this way maybe I can make a better world (I think)."

You: "So what if I think that murder and theft are OK? Should I go around killing people in secret and telling others to do so as well!!!"

I hope you see what is wrong with this line of thought. I said "A is like B, and B is treated like C, so maybe A should be C and not D?" and you said "R is D and G is D and A is D!!!" But you did not address my reasons.

There are areas of the law that are gray and will go back and forth for a long time. For instance, in the 1950s in America is was illegal to drink alcohol. In this case the law is clearly at fault, because most people continued to drink alcohol even at great risk to themselves and often did so BECAUSE it was illegal as a form of dissent. More recently abortion and the death penalty have been becoming legal or illegal here and there. In one case we have the murder of a pre-born human becoming legal because the majority of people have realized that there are times when this is a rational way to behave, and in other places people think that no murder is rational or just. In the other case we have a group of people who believe that criminals cannot be taught to not be criminals and should be killed to pay for their crimes, and another group of people who believe that criminals only need to be reformed.

Neither of the groups in these examples is "right" and neither is "wrong" these are complex moral questions that will be thought about for centuries to come.

Similarly, the set of laws called "copyright" have existed for only a limited period of time. They are growing and they change as technology changes. For a long time a person had to have their creative works registered as copyright material, but in recent years it has become the case that a person’s creations become copyright material the moment they are created, and that one can only willingly give up the right to one’s creations. So, if you were to find a pretty doodle in a Starbucks on a napkin, and take a photo of that napkin and then upload it to facebook to show your friends how pretty it is, you are technically in breach of copyright law. Someone owns that, and in our gradually privatized world public is no longer public in the sense that it used to be. Since there is no detabase of registered copyright material, there is also no way to check whether something is copyrighted or not. If you find a pretty drawing on the street you may never be able to do anything about it.

Original copyright law dealt with the theft or copy of some material so that it could be resold. ROM distribution is not about selling things, it is about sharing them. In the case of computers, there is no way to move information without copying it. If I give you text file, I am giving you a copy of that text file, and if I give you a ROM I am giving you a copy of that ROM.

In the real world, I could give you a book and you could read it and enjoy it 100%, and then you could give it back to me, and I could read it again. Similarly if I wanted to I could lend you my copy of Pokemon, and you could play it and enjoy it 100% and then give it back to me. In these cases, two people have 100% enjoyed one copy of a game. I could even start a website that was about sending games and books around the world so that all my friends on the internet could enjoy them: it is cheep to send DS cartridges in the mail, maybe less than two dollars to send it to China. I could have 100 of my friends play Pokemon off of one cartridge. Yet, somehow, the moment that I am lending things on a computer, the fact that a copy is made becomes an issue.

Listen: it is trivial that a copy is being made if in both cases the end user is enjoying the product 100%. In both case the product is not the plastic, the product is the intellectual property, and in both cases a copy is being made (one in my brain, one on the computer). The reaction that some companies are having is childish, it is only a reaction to new technology. When video games first started becoming interesting, many American families said "no, it will rot your brain!" this was also a childish reaction to new technology. Such reactions are common. Other companies are dealing

with the issue by changing the way that they finance their projects, and by changing the way they distribute their products. If you want only one person to be able to 100% enjoy a game, then add an online registration requirement, or add online content. Then, people who borrow the game will only be able to enjoy it 75% or less and will be encouraged to buy a copy for themselves. However, considering that those same people 5 years ago could have enjoyed that product 100% without
paying (by borrowing a physical disk from a friend), is seems to me that it is the companies who are stealing from us and not the other way around.

日本ではマジコンが違法化したけどカナダではまだ違法化されてないからOKと?

In that sentence you use "mada" because you want to imply that this is "progress" or "evolution" that goes only one direction, and that Canada will one day "come to its senses" and adopt this law. But please don’t be like that: in Japan it is legal to drink beer in a public park and in Canada it is illegal. Which of thises is "progress"? Hmm? How about immigration law in Canada vs that of Japan? How about gay marriage? These are not matters of progress, they are matters of culture. Not only that, they are not matters of black and white, just because Japanese companies feel they are being wronged does not make that the case.

ついでにソフトメーカーにもインターネットのお友達にゲームを貸すのでゲームばんばんアップロードするって伝えてください。

You treat this issue like a joke. For me, when I have a belief such as "it is OK to download games and music" and someone says "hey, it is not OK!" I am more interested in hearing their opinion than in making fun of them for having a different opinion. Aren’t you at least interested in knowing why I think what I think? Of course the law is the law, and of course Japanese companies will not simply allow people to download their games: the company’s goal is to make money. However, many musitians and indie game makers ARE distributing their games for free because they have understood the matter differently. My point is not that Nintendo should upload their games for free distribution, my point is that Nintendo doesn’t have the right to tell me what to do in my home with their product. If I want to use the Wii to hold open my door, or if I want to cook eggs on it, or if I want to hit my roommate with it, then Nintendo has no right to tell me no. As an owner of a product I have rights too, and Nintendo is trying to take away my right to share. In your opinion, then, is it completely 100% OK for Nintendo to do this? Or is the issue more complicated than you have so far been willing to admit.

それに違法じゃないんだからあなたがソフトを落とす場所も提供してくれますよね?
期待してます

ds.rom-new.org
www.nds-roms.com
www.romulation.net
www.dashroms.com
www.nintendo-ds-roms.com
www.ninpower.com
www.rom-freaks.net

This is just one google search for "nds rom". I recomend the first site, because it has a good layout and a friendly community: it’s the one I prefer. The internet does not belong to one country, it belongs to all people.

Thanks for the engaging talk! (I wish I could provide Japanese as well, but my Japanese is not good enough to express my points...)  
Res.13 by from バンクーバー 2009/03/11 17:59:26

あんたは偉い!!
100% 禿同。

Res.14 by Ziggy from バンクーバー 2009/03/12 13:30:42

↑ 禿げ同かい? 僕、全然禿げていないのに。。。 男にして紙の毛が結構長いよ。 女っぽいとよく言われるし。 でも、偉いって言ってくれてありがとうございました!  
Res.15 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/03/12 17:20:01

Ziggy, it’s 2ch vocab for 激しく同意。  
Res.16 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/03/14 01:08:51

パソコン勉強室トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network