また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
パソコン勉強室
パソコンやインターネットに関する事なら何でもOKです。
協力し合いながら、皆でパソコンに強くなりましょう。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.1863
Computer Expert SOFTO ka HARDO kamaimasen
by KEVIN from バンクーバー 2007/08/12 11:52:33

I am a Gaijin who graduated from Keio Gijuku daigaku from the department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science ( daigaku in ) . I do speak very well Japanese ( read and write kanji no problem) . I spend a lot of time visiting my lovely place Akihabara where I used to hang around with my Laboratory ( kenkyshitsu) friends. I love and enjoy working with computer.
In every field you must be a Yokozuna like CHiono fuji who was my best sumotori or Terao the good looking guy , how about Mainomi the small smotori who used to beat Konishiki /Akebono.
Ah , I love Kirishima ............................
I miss Tokyo from everything from New year Ekiden . What I want to say is in order to master something and become a Yokozuna you need to work hard . I work hard to become an expert in computer and other field I will tell you later if you are interested in . Just let me know if you want me to tell you something more .
Let`s get to business . IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR COMPUTER OR YOUR FRIENDS OR NEIGHBORS HAS A PROBLEM DON`T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME FOR FREE CONSULTATION FIRST .
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN PROGRAMMING ? I WILL TALK ABOUT THAT NEXT TIME.
SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION YOU CAN EMAIL ME JAPANESE.
TALK TO YOU SOON
ADIEU

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2007/08/13 23:47:45

Kevin,
I don’t think this place is suitable for your sales promotion since the most people here are expecting free advice, even if you mention 1st free consultation.

You’d better move to buy & sell section http://bbs.jpcanada.com/title_list.php?bbs=1&sort=0

You may have some bite there.
Good luck  
パソコン勉強室トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network