また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
パソコン勉強室
パソコンやインターネットに関する事なら何でもOKです。
協力し合いながら、皆でパソコンに強くなりましょう。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.111
ワイヤレスネットワークカードのドライバー
by ken from バンクーバー 2005/05/24 00:00:00

はじめまして。けんと申します。、最近私の友達がワイヤレスネットワークカードを買いそれをその友達のPCにインストールしようと思ったのですができませんでした。どなたか教えてください。
友達のPC OS windows 98 
ワイヤレスネットワークカード D-link AirPlus DWL-G650
症状 ドライバーのインストールはできましたが、ワイヤレスネットワークカードさしてデバイスを認識させるときにいくらやってもドライバーが見つかりません。と表示されます。(自分のXPの方でやったら普通にできました。)

Res.1 by しん from バンクーバー 2005/05/24 00:32:16

XPでうまくいくということはOSが対応しているか、ドライバ側の問題かが怪しそうですが、一度インストールしたドライバを削除して再度インストールしても同じ結果になりますか?
OSはWindows98に対応しているのでしょうか?
(98SEには対応していて98は対応していないというのがたまにあったりします)  
Res.2 by 無回答 from 無回答 2005/05/24 01:03:00

知り合いのテック・ガイからのアドバイスを貼り付けておきます。私は全くロウ・テックな人間なので分かりませんが。お役に立てればうれしいです。

Hello. I do not speak/read Japanese, but a friend who does has asked that I help with this. I do not have this D-Link card nor at the moment a PC (mine has a dead PC slot, so I’m on a Pocket PC), but this advice taken from a discussion thread found through Google seems relevant.

http://www.driverforum.com/network5/10437.html

I have in the past used the DriverGuide service mentioned by the last poster in that thread, and have always found the files to be useful if I check carefully for the correct one and then follow safe computing practices.

Because one must be a DriverGuide member to download, and this is rather an annoying procedure, I took a couple of minutes to seek and find the XP file and upload it to my server space for you. I’ll leave it up for a few days, for you to get a copy. It’s here:

http://www.luthier.ca/other/Ndis.vxd

Using the Find | Files and Folders tool in the Start Menu, seek for an Ndis.vxd file in your Win98 PC. When you find the location, navigate there in Explorer. Re-name the file to Ndis.vxd-old or any other name you like, and leave it there in case this does not work and you need later to re-name it to the original name. Then move the file you downloaded from my link to the same folder. Reboot, and if the other forum poster is correct in his advice you might have a better result.

I cannot over-emphasize the importance of safety whenever dealing with network or system drivers generally. BACKUP anything important first. Perhaps you already do, but this is standard advice, as also offered on DriverGuide. I cannot know for certain that this file is safe, I only know that it is offered in good faith and that it might be a solution. Good luck to you.

Further, I have found success in the past using a Microsoft PC Wi-Fi card... an MN-520 I think it was, and also with a SparkLAN CF card, a WL-672 in a CF>PC adapter. Drivers were a bit of a search in both cases, and this was with ’98SE, not 98. But both work fine, provided I used the GemTek (they wrote various versions for SparkLAN and others) drivers released about 2 years ago. Further information is available here and there if you search, or contact me. Win98 can be a pain for wireless, but it can work.

Res.3 by ken from バンクーバー 2005/05/24 01:25:46

しんさんアドバイスありがとうございます。調べてみたらWIN98SE対応でした。あと、ドライバーのインストールとアンインストールを何回かしたのですがだめでした。 れす2の方とその友達の方、ありがとうございます。そのドライバーで今日は空のCD−Rがないので残念ですが明日試したいと思います。   
Res.4 by ken from バンクーバー 2005/05/25 00:19:11

先ほどドライバーをCDに焼いてチャレンジしてみたのですが、できませんでした。返品してWIN98対応のものを買おうと思います。みなさん、アドバイスありがとうございました。  
Res.5 by vanpc from バンクーバー 2005/05/26 21:11:26

Dlinkのワイヤレスカードはほとんどドライバインストール済み前に挿入してはいけないことになっています。ですので、ドライバーを一度アンインストールして、カードを取り出してください。この後、ドライバーをインストールし、再起動と聞いてきたとき、再起動しないで、シャットダウンしてください。ここで、カードを挿入して電源をつけてください。これで認識するはずです。  
Res.6 by こいちゃん from 無回答 2005/05/28 00:44:54

WINSOCKが壊れているんじゃないでしょうか?
再度WINSOCKをインストールしなければならない見たいです。
詳細はここを参照してみてくれぴ。
http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.htm  
パソコン勉強室トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network